Pro-stock and custom glove blow-out

LA Retros Warrior Easton

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Hey guys, I have a few pairs of gloves that I would love to buy, and no extra money . That means its time to sell some gloves im not using!

First up is a pair of 14" PSHG Custom LA Thirds Easton 800s. In nearly perfect shape, used for a 5 min. warmup by me. Theyre some of the prettiest gloves ive seen, but I cant get used to the cuff (im really picky haha) so they do no good sitting in my room.
$175 obo

Second up is a pair of 14" Warrior Customs. Sharks pro-clones with a hossa cuff digi palms, carbon logo and carbon pinky-stripe. Theyre beautiful gloves and I thought the hossa cuff would be perfect for me but again, its not my favorite so the gloves just sit in my room. Used only a few times, hardly any wear.
$175 obo

Third up is my Custom eq50s seen here:
http://www.sports2k....stons-for-sale/
$165 obo

Im out of town until Tuesday so I cant get in-depth pics of the Sharks gloves, but I have pics of the LAs that I can send and a family pic that includes the Sharks pair so you can get a general idea of the look. PM me your email and ill shoot them over.

Thanks guys!

#2 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 28 March 2013 - 08:12 PM

i'd put the kings at a bit higher than the eq50s based on the same starting price from pshg (i think) and the fact that they have not been modded

#3 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:31 PM

Sell the kings gloves for maybe $10 less than what you paid because you used them?

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#4 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:45 PM

Retros and all black customs are pending in a trade. Sharks mitts are still available.

#5 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:03 PM

Retros and black customs are gone.
Sharks mitts are still here. I'll get pics up in a couple hours.

#6 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

Aaaannndd the sharks mitts are pending.

#7 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Well the buyer isn't responding to any of my messages so I'm gonna say that the sharks gloves are no longer pending and are back up for sale! OBO, everyone

#8 Noanglejustdangle

Noanglejustdangle

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

PM Sent

#9 Hawks33

Hawks33
  • LocationSan Jose, CA

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Pics?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: LA Retros, Warrior, Easton