ProHockeyVault's Content

There have been 23 items by ProHockeyVault (Search limited from 14-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#97864 Pro Stick Codes

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 14 March 2013 - 01:57 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Like I said "Pictures and lots of information to come.", this is currently a work in progress. It is 2 am where I am, there will be a lot more information centralized after I get some rest and can get more up tomorrow. I am editing some pictures and working on credits before it gets put up on the doc. I want to make sure I have correct information up rather than get a lot up that is wrong. Not only that but I intend for this to be used by more than just the community here, you would be surprised how many people would not be able to tell the flex on a Bauer or Reebok pro stick if you handed it to them even though it is fairly obvious to most people who are into equipment. 

#97857 Pro Stick Codes

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 14 March 2013 - 01:30 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I have started up a document. https://docs.google....WWc&usp=sharing

Pictures and lots of information to come. If you have any good information feel free to send it to me over PM. I am going to work on this project along with some sources over the next couple weeks. Hopefully it will be a good source for the whole community. Right now I am working on sticks, as I finish those up I will move on to other types of equipment. If you guys plug in via PM and I can confirm the information is valid, I will list your username in the credits section.

#97856 Pro Stock Database

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 14 March 2013 - 01:23 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I can attest to the fact that many people have invalid information. I saw a list posted on another forum that was pretty much correct that has had things added to it and been completely butchered.

#97855 Pro Stock Database

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 14 March 2013 - 01:11 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I have started up a document. https://docs.google....WWc&usp=sharing

Pictures and lots of information to come. If you have any good information feel free to send it to me over PM. I am going to work on this project along with some sources over the next couple weeks. Hopefully it will be a good source for the whole community. Right now I am working on sticks, as I finish those up I will move on to other types of equipment. If you guys plug in via PM and I can confirm the information is valid, I will list your username in the credits section.

#69941 PROHOCKEYVAULT Thanksgiving week/Black Friday Sale

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 21 November 2012 - 12:36 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Yes, we mainly sell on our website prohockeyvault.com but we are going to list some items on our new Ebay store.

#69885 PROHOCKEYVAULT Thanksgiving week/Black Friday Sale

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 21 November 2012 - 12:36 AM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Good call. http://myworld.ebay....prohockeyvault/

#69849 PROHOCKEYVAULT Thanksgiving week/Black Friday Sale

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 20 November 2012 - 07:35 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Most sticks are listed on the site. Some sticks and equipment will be posted on Ebay. Thanks!

#69787 PROHOCKEYVAULT Thanksgiving week/Black Friday Sale

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 20 November 2012 - 03:47 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!!!!! Starts today and will end on Saturday the 24th. 20% off all sticks!!! Equipment to be listed on Ebay soon. A snapshot of what will be listed.
2 Pairs of brand new NOTRE DAME CCM MHP520 Pants
1 Pair of Rangers Warrior Franchise Gloves.
Maybe more!!!!
Coupon code for the sale is "BLACKFRIDAYPHV"
Check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.com/prohockeyvault and be sure to share our latest post on this sale for a chance to win a $50 gift card from us.
Thanks!!!

#61389 Prospec Order Forms

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 11 October 2012 - 08:38 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

edit

#50187 End of Summer 10% Off

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 15 August 2012 - 06:37 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Summertime is winding down quickly. Save 10% at Prohockeyvault.com with the code endofsummer for all of your lumber for the upcoming season.

#44340 Hot weather discount!!!

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 16 July 2012 - 11:40 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

With the heat lately you most likely want a new stick so you have just one more excuse to be in a cold ice arena. Use the code "Heat" for the next week for 15% off all purchases.

#42343 You know you're addicted to hockey gear when...

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 08 July 2012 - 05:32 PM in Hockey Gear

Or when you start your won webiste, right PHV?

Geez. I never even thought of that in this context but yes thats very true.

#42316 You know you're addicted to hockey gear when...

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 08 July 2012 - 03:05 PM in Hockey Gear

When you buy gloves that dont even match your teams colors and have 60 sticks in your dining room.

#42177 4th of July 15% Off

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 07 July 2012 - 04:38 PM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

Last day of the sale so be sure to get your orders in before its too late!

#41918 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 06 July 2012 - 04:19 PM in Sticks - For Sale

I set up the Canadian shipping table so now it should be easier to order.

#41863 4th of July 15% Off

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 06 July 2012 - 10:27 AM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

I am running a sale fore 15% off everything on the site with the code Independence. This sale ends tomorrow.
Thanks for the support guys!

#41699 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 05 July 2012 - 01:34 PM in Sticks - For Sale

I messed up on that one. I deleted that because I originally had it like that because I couldn't set up table shipping per stick but I now have that figured out. I still need to figure out zone plus table shipping and then I can get rid of this Canadian shipping Item.

#41645 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 05 July 2012 - 01:45 AM in Sticks - For Sale

All sticks are on the site. I am running a sale for the 4th until the 7th 15% off code Independence. Thanks!

#41471 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 03 July 2012 - 11:24 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Oh sorry. I didnt realize you didnt see curve pics. They are located near the bottom of item listings.

#41453 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 03 July 2012 - 09:46 PM in Sticks - For Sale

You really need curve pictures though. Pretty hard to pull the trigger on a vague curve comparison.

This batch is from junior teams so most of the curves are right on to their retail counter part. What do you suggest I do to make better pictures?

#41350 New and Used Sticks On Site Now

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 03 July 2012 - 02:36 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Hi guys, I run a store called ProHockeyVault.com and I have started up a new site to buy pro stock hockey sticks and in the future other gear. I just received about 55 sticks and most of them are up. There are about 10 leftys that I am still working on adding. Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks Guys!!!

#41098 ProHockeyVault

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 02 July 2012 - 11:35 AM in New Members

Is it just my laptop? Or are the pics of sticks on your website so big, I cant even see stick? When you click on larger view, they go so big, you cant see? My computer? Welcome! :LOL:

Thanks for the heads up! Were still in bug fix mode right now. As of 11 central time we are pretty much good to go with better images and all. Im still working on uploading a ton more sticks though and pics will follow the uploads.

#41059 ProHockeyVault

Posted by ProHockeyVault on 02 July 2012 - 04:28 AM in New Members

We are a new company trying to start out in the pro stock business. We just received a shipment of over 50 sticks and would appreciate if you could go and check us out at ProHockeyVault.com. You can find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.../ProHockeyVault and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/ProHockeyVault.
If you have any questions contact me directly at info@prohockeyvault.com or through private message on these boards.
Thanks,