Nspa32's Content

There have been 16 items by Nspa32 (Search limited from 17-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#47347 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 01 August 2012 - 09:32 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

On mod squad the person must have a certain number of posts in order to sell, so usually that makes them more trustworthy. If they were just there to scam people they wouldn't be wasting time posting in the threads.

He PM'd from Modsquad. I created a thread about the product I wanted and he PM'd me that he'd sell me his. He didn't make a thread about it.

#46681 Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

Posted by Nspa32 on 29 July 2012 - 01:31 AM in Pro Equipment Sales

I didn't see any Hossa sticks, they had Kane and other smaller names... all were X:60's

Thanks

#45938 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 25 July 2012 - 06:45 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

eBay acts as a mediator, Paypal acts as a judge.

No reason for you to ask him to list it on eBay.

Okay; so PayPal it is then?

#45807 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 25 July 2012 - 01:07 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Who's the seller? I'm sure pretty much everyone here will know who it is.

pcoughfee

#45795 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 25 July 2012 - 12:22 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Just go through paypal. If you aren't happy with the product or don't recieve the product for that matter you can always just open a dispute through paypal and get your money back. As a buyer you are alot safer than the seller.

Okay, thanks buddy. Appreciate it.

#45793 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 25 July 2012 - 12:17 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Im sure there is someone on here that may know him and if he has a good reputation as a seller so you could ask around. He is correct though, if he does post it on ebay and you buy it, ebay will take a percentage out on his end.

Another option to avoid ebay but still protect yourself through paypal is send the funds through paypal as goods and services. Paypal will take out a fee, but I dont think it is as much as ebay does. That way you can stay away from the hassle of ebay but still be safe and confident. In the end, it's really your call if you want to trust him or not.

Okay, thanks for the info.

#45788 Buying from a private seller: Is is safe?

Posted by Nspa32 on 25 July 2012 - 12:02 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I was looking for a Marian Hossa CCM pro stock stick, and I finally found a person willing to sell me one. The guy is from Modsquadhockey.com, I e-mailed him to send me pictures of the stick, and he sent them. He's selling the stick for $160 (brand new), plus, shipping (he's from Canada). I also asked him, for the sake of my, the buyers protection, and the sellers protection, to put it on eBay when I'm ready to pay, and he said he would. Do you think this person is safe to just use PayPal? He told me I would have to pay seller fee's if he put it on eBay or something like that, I have no idea. I'm not that experienced with this.

Please let me know guys,

Thanks

#45490 Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

Posted by Nspa32 on 23 July 2012 - 04:26 PM in Pro Equipment Sales

I went to the Hawks Convention today -- the so called "locker room sale" which they claim is the only place all year where you can buy Hawks game used equipment was a complete joke. The only equipment you could buy was a bin of left handed sticks only and a couple goalie pads and goalie sticks. No gloves, skates, pants, shoulder or elbow pads, no socks, nothing! They had some items for auction and the gloves they had -- Toews, Kane, Seabrook and a couple others were all beat to hell. Hawks are the cheapest organization in hockey. The tickets for this event are $70!

Did they have any Hossa sticks?

#44830 Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

Posted by Nspa32 on 19 July 2012 - 04:50 PM in Pro Equipment Sales

I can probably help you out with some hawks gear depending on what you are looking for.

Marian Hossa CCM U+ Stick.

#44712 Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

Posted by Nspa32 on 19 July 2012 - 12:44 AM in Pro Equipment Sales

They had one in December right around Christmas, but that's rare. Not the norm for them.

They have the Convention this weekend, but historically, gear is limited. It's for fans so the gear is sold more as memorabilia. Things from the top players tend to be auctioned off. That's what I hear.

The catch is, you're spending a minimum of $70 to get in. Not really much of a "gear sale."

Not sure if they douch in terms of sticks, but I bet Hossa's would be no simPle pickup given the nature of the event.

Thanks, buddy. Guess I'll just have to wait till' something comes up.

#44701 Blackhawks Equipment Sale?

Posted by Nspa32 on 19 July 2012 - 12:14 AM in Pro Equipment Sales

Just wanted to ask when the Blackhawks equipment sale was. I need to find a pro-stock Hossa stick; and I can't find one anywhere. Was looking for Hossa's Midnight Blue CCM.

#42683 WHERE to find a PRO STOCK HOSSA?

Posted by Nspa32 on 10 July 2012 - 01:49 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Kijiji is the same thing as Craigslist, it's at your own risk... You could get an honest seller OR you could get squat... I would ask some local guys on this board to pick it up for you and then ship it to you, some will gladly help you out. Good luck !!

Thanks man, I appreciate the help.

#42681 WHERE to find a PRO STOCK HOSSA?

Posted by Nspa32 on 10 July 2012 - 01:45 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Here you go buddy, hope he still has it ...

http://www.sports2k....ic/page__st__53

Thanks man! That's the one. Now, I'm not located in Canada, do you have any experience with Kijiji? (Paypal, shipping wise)

#42677 WHERE to find a PRO STOCK HOSSA?

Posted by Nspa32 on 10 July 2012 - 01:40 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

There is a guy on here selling one, just don't remember who... someone will tell you soon enough...

Thanks. Hopefully they will. I did contact some "coyote" guy who was looking for trading or selling one from PSHG..., maybe that's him. The thread was a while ago, though.

#42676 WHERE to find a PRO STOCK HOSSA?

Posted by Nspa32 on 10 July 2012 - 01:39 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Sorry for the caps, but, I broke my Hossa U+ CL. I need another one. Fell in love with it. I can't find one ANYWHERE. I've been trying to find one for months! Anyone know where to buy these? Prostockhockeygear seems like their the only guys who carry the REAL Hossa sticks, but they're all out of stock, also, I know BASE carries the "cloned" blade, but, when it comes to this stuff, I need the real one.

Maybe at the Blackhawks sale they'll have the midnight blue ones? Anyone know when that is?

EDIT: I'm in the Chicago area. I don't know if anyone has one in Chicago, but, just as information.

I appreciate the feedback,

Thank-you.

^^Mistake

#42674 WHERE to find a PRO STOCK HOSSA?

Posted by Nspa32 on 10 July 2012 - 01:34 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Sorry for the caps, but, I broke my Hossa U+ CL. I need another one. Fell in love with it. I can't find one ANYWHERE. I've been trying to find one for months! Anyone know where to buy these? Prostockhockeygear seems like their the only guys who carry the REAL Hossa sticks, but they're all out of stock, also, I know BASE carries the "cloned" blade, but, when it comes to this stuff, I need the real one.

Maybe at the Blackhawks sale they'll have the midnight blue ones? Anyone know when that is?

I'm also in the Chicago area.

I appreciate the feedback,

Thank-you.