Stephen7's Content

There have been 15 items by Stephen7 (Search limited from 29-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#310505 Ovechkin pro pattern - Base Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 19 November 2016 - 05:26 AM in Hockey Gear

Count me in for a bunch. I swear, half of my ebay/kijiji saved searches are for different variations of "P08", "Kremlin", "CrazyOvi", "H77". It'd be really nice to have a modern, production curve that could be bought from retail at whim.

I also have a CCM U+ Crazy Ovi in RH I could sacrifice for the mould (and maybe a blade or two in return :D )

How many is a bunch? The more the better, we aren't that far off but could definitely use a bulk order guy to make this happen sooner rather than later!

#310228 Ovechkin pro pattern - Base Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 14 November 2016 - 04:49 PM in Hockey Gear

Can totally see the fuse point there Surprised they didn't hide it with paint

#310022 Ovechkin pro pattern - Base Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 11 November 2016 - 06:10 PM in Hockey Gear

Good to hear the support, lets try and get a few more and we can make this happen!

#309902 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 09 November 2016 - 09:10 PM in Hockey Gear

Kovalev pro is official. Contact me if interested.

#307755 BC28 (E28) in a new lie - feedback wanted

Posted by Stephen7 on 06 October 2016 - 07:51 PM in Hockey Gear

Lie 4 would be awesome! would it be available in replacement blades(tapered or standard?)? or just one-piece 

Tapered and OPS. Lets hope this gains interest.

#307750 BC28 (E28) in a new lie - feedback wanted

Posted by Stephen7 on 06 October 2016 - 07:15 PM in Hockey Gear

As some of you know I am with BASE Hockey. I am gathering feedback to see if the public would like to see the 28 pattern in a new lie. We currently offer it in a 5 which is an exact clone of the Easton E28. We are considering 4 or 6. Feedback appreciated.

#307743 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 06 October 2016 - 05:09 PM in Hockey Gear

If the interest is still there for the pro Kovalev we will be moving forward. Please get ahold of me.

#305683 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 02 September 2016 - 11:59 PM in Hockey Gear

I'm still working on this. I need to get an official count for blades and OPS interest.

#303448 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 04 August 2016 - 01:27 AM in Hockey Gear

iceman8310 get in contact with me

#303124 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 30 July 2016 - 08:49 PM in Hockey Gear

Here's a different angle looking over the top. I mirrored it in photoshop to help visualize a RH.

Hpxbzpz.jpg

#303075 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 29 July 2016 - 11:12 PM in Hockey Gear

Here are 4 photos of our actual Kovalev pro that we produced in a long hosel .620 blade. This was used by Kovalev during his last year in Florida. The last photo is next to our BC92 (P92 clone).

QElNLdW.jpg

leb4aWj.jpg

SZX5943.jpg

mahofJw.jpg

#302996 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 28 July 2016 - 07:52 PM in Hockey Gear

I'll be receiving an actual sample tomorrow afternoon. I will post high quality photographs of what I have. I've been told the mold we have is from his last year in Florida.. his very last pattern.

#302783 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 25 July 2016 - 11:34 PM in Hockey Gear

I'd love to see photos if anyone has his earlier samples.

#302761 Kovalev/Perron Pro Pattern - BASE Hockey

Posted by Stephen7 on 25 July 2016 - 08:16 PM in Hockey Gear

Thank you Joey, I will attach a few photos for people to see. Please upload a couple views of the version you have.

Qg2DqLI.jpg

pYyISFX.jpg

yDMnw8h.jpg

1FGmtrM.jpg

These are the photos sent to me from the factory - definitely not the best quality. From my own expierence photographing patterns, the pattern can look significantly more open or closed depending on how the camera is aimed. Kovalev has indeed had a few different variations of his pattern but the shape, rocker and length have stayed the same. This is our only pattern on file for him and it is .620 LH prostock only.

We're talking about making this a short hosel RH and LH tapered version avaiable in OPS .If anyone has a sample blade we can mold that one, mirror it to RH too and return the sample to you. Obviously we'd want to release the blade that the community agrees is the most popular version.

If I can collect 24 OPS orders we will make this happen. As stated, it can be ordered on any OPS model we offer - Savoy, Supernatural, Nasty, Nasty R. If and when we hit 24 we will also release this in .520 tapered LH & RH blade only. Contact me if you are interested in this pattern.

#302237 Pro Kane / Giroux pattern

Posted by Stephen7 on 19 July 2016 - 04:55 AM in Commercial & Power Sellers: Sales, Pick ups & Promotions

I'm Stephen with BASE Hockey. We recently released a pattern well known as the Pro Kane/Pro Giroux. It is also known as the old Shanahan or P10. I finally received demos of this pattern in both left and right hand and thought I'd share the photos I took. These can be ordered in 3 different blade softness variables as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me anytime.

oQYPMzE.jpg

6kRoREa.jpg

hDcSBkl.jpg