lewdremarks's Content

There have been 32 items by lewdremarks (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#379259 Warrior Hustlers for sale! End of career!

Posted by lewdremarks on 07 November 2021 - 04:42 PM in Pants - For Sale

All Warrior Hustler Malkin pants home colors & 3rd color sold. I still have a beautiful pair of XL New Hustler Wings pants for 200.00 someone please give these pants a good home and get some use from them. They are coming from a pet free and smoke free environment, and they’ve been stored in a large clear tupper ware bin to keep from getting dusty.

#378914 CCM Super Tacks Custom size 10EEB for sale

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 October 2021 - 01:51 PM in Skates - For Sale

CCM Super Tacks with black clarino lining, lace locks, and skates will be included with new Step Black Steel blades to match factory holders. Size 10EEB MIC $450.00. Skates are new never worn.

Message me for photos

#378913 Warrior Hustlers for sale! End of career!

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 October 2021 - 01:48 PM in Pants - For Sale

Pittsburgh Penguins black & Vegas gold home colors size L+2 Warrior Hustler pant with custom embroidery on back padding for Evgeni Malkin “Geno 71”. I have two pairs of these $175.00 each in new condition.

Pittsburgh Penguins third color Navy with cream and light blue stripe L+2 “Geno 71” embroidered on back paneling for Evgeni Malkin. I have one pair of this model $175.00 in new condition.

Detroit Redwings Warrior Hustlers size XL in new condition. $200.00

If you’d like photos feel free to message me.

#378864 Warrior Hustlers for sale! End of career!

Posted by lewdremarks on 04 October 2021 - 10:53 AM in Pants - For Sale

For sale the following pants:

2 pairs Older home colors Pittsburgh Pens Evgeni Malkin size L+2 Warrior Hustler with custom embroidery $215.00

1pair Pens 3rd colorway Blue with cream like pinstripe Evgeni Malkin size L+2 Warrior Hustler with custom embroidery $215.00

Detroit Redwings Warrior Hustler size XL unused new in Tupperware bin $250.00

Message me for photos.

Everyone I’m all done!! I’m old and arthritic so please feel free to message me for interest in the above pants. I’m selling everything I have!! It’s been nice knowing those of you I’ve gotten to know over the years here on this board! I wish you all the best!!

#378863 Warrior Hustlers for sale! End of career!

Posted by lewdremarks on 04 October 2021 - 10:53 AM in Pants - For Sale

For sale the following pants:

2 pairs Older home colors Pittsburgh Pens Evgeni Malkin size L+2 Warrior Hustler with custom embroidery $215.00

1pair Pens 3rd colorway Blue with cream like pinstripe Evgeni Malkin size L+2 Warrior Hustler with custom embroidery $215.00

Detroit Redwings Warrior Hustler size XL unused new in Tupperware bin $250.00

Message me for photos.

Everyone I’m all done!! I’m old and arthritic so please feel free to message me for interest in the above pants. I’m selling everything I have!! It’s been nice knowing those of you I’ve gotten to know over the years here on this board! I wish you all the best!!

#378862 CCM Super Tacks Custom size 10EEB for sale

Posted by lewdremarks on 04 October 2021 - 10:44 AM in Skates - For Sale

For sale brand new unused CCM Super Tacks with black clarino lining, lace locks, and skates come including Step Black Steel (not installed size 288 to match skates). Message me for photos I’ll gladly email or text them to you!!

Ladies and Gents, this sale is part of an end of career sale. I’m all done. I’m now 45yrs old and have arthritis in one knee, my hips, and lower spine. Can’t cut it anymore!! Please take advantage of my loss on these skates, my pants, my elbows, everything!!!

#378861 CCM Super Tacks Custom size 10EEB for sale

Posted by lewdremarks on 04 October 2021 - 10:44 AM in Skates - For Sale

For sale brand new unused CCM Super Tacks with black clarino lining, lace locks, and skates come including Step Black Steel (not installed size 288 to match skates). Message me for photos I’ll gladly email or text them to you!!

Ladies and Gents, this sale is part of an end of career sale. I’m all done. I’m now 45yrs old and have arthritis in one knee, my hips, and lower spine. Can’t cut it anymore!! Please take advantage of my loss on these skates, my pants, my elbows, everything!!!

#377968 WTB Pens Black and Yellow Pants

Posted by lewdremarks on 17 July 2021 - 06:36 AM in Gear wanted

Bump…still looking for new color way of black & yellow Pens pants. Looking for size L+2 or XL Bauer Vapor or Nexus Pants or CCM HPTK

#377324 Tydan Stainless or DLC Steel - Bauer or CCM

Posted by lewdremarks on 30 May 2021 - 05:43 PM in Skates Accessories

Do you happen to have two sets either stainless or DLC that will fit into a light speed 2 holder (no trigger) size 288?

#377323 Malkin Hustlers For Sale L+2

Posted by lewdremarks on 30 May 2021 - 05:13 PM in Pants - For Sale

BUMP.
Looking to move these pants (photos are in my photo collection for anyone to view), or trade them. I’m also willing to trade for step black steel or tydan black steel size 288 for Bauer Lightspeed II holders as I’m looking for 2 pairs. Always looking for new comfy Pens pants (black and yellow) size L+1 Vapor or Nexus, or Hustlers. Also willing to consider gloves such as Barkov, Svechnikov, Malkin (black and white only), Tarasenko, if Ovechkin (I’d have to add to the deal cash or more to trade fair), and Kopitar.

#377242 What’s the difference between HP35 and HP45 pants?

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 09:13 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I’ve been looking to buy a new pair of pens pants for a while and cannot find what I’m specifically looking for but I keep running across HP35 and HP45 pants. Can someone please explain the difference to me as well as how the overall fit feels?? I’d greatly appreciate the help! I’m used to Hustlers, Old School Tackla 5000, and X60 pro pants. So I’m used to snug up top at the kidney and back and loose as hell in the groin and legs.

#377240 Zherdev gloves and sticks

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 08:55 AM in Gear wanted

His gloves are up on imspamming and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen some of his sticks as well.

#377239 Ryan O'Reilly - Warrior Franchise St Louis Blues Gloves

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 08:50 AM in Gear wanted

There is a pair up on imspamming now that I saw this morning. I don’t have the link sorry.

#377238 WTB Wings or Pens Skate Soakers and Skate Bags

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 08:46 AM in Gear wanted

Bump

#377237 WTB Pens Black and Yellow Pants

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 08:45 AM in Gear wanted

Bump so far I’ve only found HP35 pants and I have no idea if I’d like them.

#377236 Brand New Bauer APX2 Custom Pro Stock Size 10EA

Posted by lewdremarks on 24 May 2021 - 08:40 AM in Skates - For Sale

Please delete these sold.

#377076 Brand New Bauer APX2 Custom Pro Stock Size 10EA

Posted by lewdremarks on 11 May 2021 - 08:30 PM in Skates - For Sale

Trades I’ll listen, and I’m willing to listen to a reasonable best offer for a pair of brand new skates.

#377075 Tackla Pro Stock Pants

Posted by lewdremarks on 11 May 2021 - 08:06 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I’d honestly miss those two tackla emblems on the thighs if I ordered a pair of Eagle pants. Those patches to me were just part of the look and the appeal! If anyone ever finds a way to get them ordered in pro colors I’d love to know; whether they’re 5000’s or 9000’s. I’d probably be willing to trade all my pants I just for a pair of Wings and New Pens like I mentioned above lol.

#377041 Tackla Pro Stock Pants

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 May 2021 - 06:00 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I miss Tackla pro pants...I had a pair of Hawks pants that got ruined in a flood when a pipe burst in my basement...I wanted to cry. I’d just about kill to get a hold of a pair of the 9000’s in Wings and the new Pens black and yellow size 56!! I’ll never understand why so many players who used them for so many years just began wearing other brands all of a sudden and Tackla just fell basically to the wayside making them like unicorns when you find pro versions these days.

#377039 WTB Wings or Pens Skate Soakers and Skate Bags

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 May 2021 - 05:48 AM in Gear wanted

I’m looking for skate soakers specifically two pairs. I would strongly prefer Wings or Pens, but wouldn’t mind Univ of Michigan, or even Boston Univ. If I can get even luckier and land Wings or Pens skate bags In addition to the soakers, I’d probably be happier than a pig in slop!!

#377038 WTB Pens Black and Yellow Pants

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 May 2021 - 05:40 AM in Gear wanted

Not to sound ignorant but is @Louie a member here on this board or do I need to contact him elsewhere? When you used the @ symbol before the name Louie it threw me for a loop, lol. I appreciate your help Joey!

#377037 Please Help Watching Out for These Items On ebay

Posted by lewdremarks on 08 May 2021 - 05:25 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I haven’t gotten a single pair back from all the gloves stolen, or all my tools that were also in my storage shed. Thank you everyone for keeping an eye out for all of these gloves for me so that the prick who smashed his truck into my storage shed and made off with all my belongings hasn’t been able to make any money selling them yet so far!!! I truly thank all of you!!!

#377030 WTB Malkin Pants in New Colorway

Posted by lewdremarks on 07 May 2021 - 12:18 PM in Gear wanted

Bump

#377029 Malkin Hustlers For Sale L+2

Posted by lewdremarks on 07 May 2021 - 12:17 PM in Pants - For Sale

I have lowered the price of these pants to $300.00 and I paid $550 for each pair. I have the black and Vegas gold, and the blue third color, as well as the blue winter classic. All photos can be seen in my gallery. They all have Geno 71 embroidered on the back protector. All pants were purchased from Blue Line Authentic’s and are guaranteed legit!

If someone has a pair of the new pens black and yellow in XL or L+2 in CCM HPTK, or Bauer Vapor we may have the beginnings of a trade.

#377028 Brand New Bauer APX2 Custom Pro Stock Size 10EA

Posted by lewdremarks on 07 May 2021 - 12:11 PM in Skates - For Sale

Price drop to $250.00 and these skates are BRAND NEW only skated in for 10mins and did not like the fit. I’m much more of a CCM skate user due to my extremely wide feet. These skates have lots of extras: cross drilled holes so a puck to the skate wouldn’t shatter the lacing system, NXG tongue with plastic inserts for added stability, and LS3 steel. They have no scuffs, scratches or nicks!!