Boston Marathon Bombed ??

2 explosions at finish line

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Personally? I think it was internal, done by the government to further their own goals. It doesn't add up, Obama wants to ban assault weapons, then the Colorado shooting happens, followed by Newtown when that loses steam. Then perfect, he has the momentum for his gun laws. Obama wants to create a civilian nation security force to patrol the strees, and boom a bomb goes off in Boston. That's not a coincidence, it's too well planned and coordinated.

I can confidently say your an IDIOT for that comment...and I will leave it at that

“My
dear son Martin has died from injuries sustained in the attack on
Boston. My wife and daughter are both recovering from serious injuries.
We thank our family and friends, those we know and those we have never
met, for their thoughts and prayers. I ask that you continue to pray
for my family as we remember Martin. We also ask for your patience and
for privacy as we work to simultaneously grieve and recover. Thank
you.”
- Bill Richard

ScreenShot2013-04-16at75021PM_zpsa66a76c

Big bruins fan...this kills me, looks like it was taken on Military Appreciation Night

#42 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

Personally? I think it was internal, done by the government to further their own goals. It doesn't add up, Obama wants to ban assault weapons, then the Colorado shooting happens, followed by Newtown when that loses steam. Then perfect, he has the momentum for his gun laws. Obama wants to create a civilian nation security force to patrol the strees, and boom a bomb goes off in Boston. That's not a coincidence, it's too well planned and coordinated.

As over the top as invictus's  post is, this is the same adminstration that trafficed guns to mexican carels by the thousands to support their narative that most guns used by narco terrorists came from the US, all in an effort to pass gun control laws here (see Fast & Furious). While I don't believe the government had anything to do with Colorado or Newtown, it's naive to think that the administration didn't have legislation ready to push should the proper political time arise ( "You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before." - Rahm Emanuel).  I'd be surpised if we don't see a push to ban/heavily regulate the sale of reloading supplies/smokeless powder/primers in the coming weeks. What I don't forsee is any push by the POTUS to seal the borders if the bomber ends up being a foregin national actng on behalf of RNK/AQ etc.   

#43 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

How did this thread degenerate into this?

I don't always see eye to eye with Paul, but THIS is what it's for, couldnt have said it better myself.

I can confidently say your an IDIOT for that comment...and I will leave it at that

“My
you.”
- Bill Richard

Big bruins fan...this kills me, looks like it was taken on Military Appreciation Night

#44 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

#45 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

Insensitive much dude? That gif garbage doesn't belong in a serious thread like this.

#46 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:01 PM

^^^ This........ I'm kinda sorry i started this thread now but I'm sure it would have come up anyway.

There's obviously a few that need a good back hand to wake them up and see the reality of it all.

I hope the injured can heal, I hope the families of lost ones can find closure and I hope they catch the low life{s} that did it.

Pray for them, if you do that sort of thing, that's all anybody can really do now.

That's all I have to say besides I hope the thread stays clean of anymore bullshit.

#47 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:04 PM

mma_no_gif.gif

This kind of comment is just naive and is completely unnecessary, regardless of your political views. Grow up

I agree completely, BUT an incident like this has got to be documented somehow. It's just too serious not to be

^ Why don't you go hole up with Tim Thomas in his bunker bud...or GTFO, either way.

Also, I understand it's their job, but who runs around taking photos of stuff like this instead of putting the camera down and helping people? Pretty gutless IMO.

Believe me, my prayers are with those affected, I live in CT, I witnessed the horrors that Sandy Hook wreaked apon my community, even though we were across the state. I'm not saying I don't feel bad, I'm simply questioning 'why'. It looks like realpolitik straight out of historys playbook to me. Guns have always been around, and so have bombs. Why have these last few months been so much worse than the last dozen years? I could be wrong, I'd hope I am. Maybe it's just bad luck. But there's also the possibililty it isn't. Just my take on it.

#48 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

“My
you.”
- Bill Richard

If you don't think my heart aches for the thought of a child so young and full of promise losing his life, you're wrong. I'm not some cold emotionless ass, but at the same time, I don't let pathos overcome my reason. I'm sorry to anyone I offended, and I should've held my tongue until later, but I was just voicing my view which was a different angle.

#49 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

Point is...leave it out of this thread

start your own conspiracy theory thread where you cant rant in the small bubble you live in

I have witnessed this more times than I can count overseas and is TEXTBOOK Terrorism commited to institute fear and unstability in a govt. and used to show the vonerablity of the people

I have seen these EXACT acts overseas on US troops but litterally WEEKLY on the host nations own populus, women and childeren alike. Its a show of power and a reality check on how complaciant you can become when there are real threats out there....

How long did it take after 3000 people died for people to constantly bitch about TSA and how its "such an inconvience..blah, blah, blah"

What you dont see is the 100 terrorist plots on the US that the men in camo and black suits stop...without recognition

EDIT: My anger was more at the derailment of this thread into radical conspiracy views...not to vent, talk, express your support during this tradgedy

#50 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

please leave, wtf is wrong with you?

#51 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

I think it is domestic terrorism personally. Having friends in between both bombings really scared me. I do work a lot in Boston now so it makes me a bit nervous that someone can just go out there a put a few bombs out there. I think it may have been much worse if they did it on Yawkey Way.

#52 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

Looks like a suspect is in custody....

#53 HolyRollie

HolyRollie
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

The Bruins and Sabres will be wearing "Boston Strong" decals on their helmets tonight.

My Feedback | Boston | ATEP

#54 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

Looks like a suspect is in custody....

Or, maybe not.... Nice job CNN..

#55 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

check this site out

Pictures of the "suspects" of the bombing

#56 invictus8

invictus8

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:45 PM

Point is...leave it out of this thread

start your own conspiracy theory thread where you cant rant in the small bubble you live in

please leave, wtf is wrong with you?

Sorry to anyone I offended with my different views than them, I should've realized that's unacceptable to do. Following media and the government blindly without question is surely the best way to carry on our lives and insure our safety as a free people.

I really wasn't try to troll or anything, I was voicing my different outlook on a topic, contrary to the medias opinion. If it offended you, I am deeply sorry.

#57 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

check this site out

you beat me to it! some very very interesting things there...

#58 wild4hitmen

wild4hitmen
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

check this site out

http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA

VERY interesting! Imo I think it could be the guy with the red shirt and blue jacket or the guy with the brown coat/jacket.

#59 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 17 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

Clearly this is a case of don't believe what you read. The media is out of control on this thing. Until officials come out and say anything directly you can't count on any media right now. To say it was some Saudi to having multiple bombs that weren't set off to having someone in custody just to not be true is unfair to everyone affected by this.

#60 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:07 PM

Everyone wants to be the 1at to break a vital peice of info....without any accountablilty of how accurate their info is

BS, how much of a joke the Media is......they rather put a subtiltle in their headlines on how their info is "exclusive" rather than to have creditable info