Photo

Fast & Furious 6

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:07 PM

I went to see the latest Fast & Furious movie tonight.

I enjoyed it.

Anyone else went to see it?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#2 Buster_D

Buster_D
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

seen the midnight release of it. I loved the movie and i enjoyed how it explains how tokyo drift ties into the series.

Pavel Datsyuk Gear or any wings gear!

Feedback- http://www.sports2k..../8903-buster-d/

#3 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Just saw it today! Was amazing! I especially like the new bad guy in the end!!!! Lol...
Liddy:-)

#4 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:27 PM

It was alright. Plenty of action and kept me interested. Just too many "unrealistic" scenes that kind of distracted me. I understand it's a movie and it's supposed to be exaggerated, but still, keep it somewhat close to reality. For example, the runway scene that lasted a good 10 minutes. Really? That runway was 10 miles long?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#5 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:26 AM

Just seen it tonight. Got home 2 hours ago. Movie is bad ass
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#6 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:50 PM

Going this Friday.

#7 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:23 PM

Awesome movie totally loved it.

As a soldier I would have taken care of business differently in the end lol

#8 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

Haven't seen it yet! Like Grizz said, my mom said it was too unrealistic for her liking and she loved them all except the Tokyo one (yes I have a cool cool mom!)

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#9 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

50 people charged in the GTA with driving related offences ...... Police had a blitz this weekend due to the movie.

#10 JBFG

JBFG
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:30 AM

no surprises there

#11 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

I remember when the first one came out.  People were racing out the movie theater.

#12 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:51 PM

Just went to see it tonight... Crazy good. I really liked the story line and the end, oh man!

Spoiler things...

I honestly jaw dropped when he was like "coming babe" and the police girl walked forward!!!!!! Jesus

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Haha so did I!! At first I didnt understand who he was talking to and then the theatre just erupted lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:23 AM

I grabbed my friend and I was just in shock haha like WHAT! I still am. Agree about the runway scene though, slightly unrealistic.

I'm excited to see what they do next  

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#15 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Do people still mod cars? lol

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#16 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

Yes? :wth:

#3k gsdhead.gif

#17 pwb3

pwb3
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

I grabbed my friend and I was just in shock haha like WHAT! I still am. Agree about the runway scene though, slightly unrealistic.

I'm excited to see what they do next  

Haha I called that in the first scene she was in.  Brand new character.  Talking up her credentials like crazy.  Clearly fake file.  I told by buddy there is no way she is really a cop.  He was pissed when they revealed it :)

I thought the movie was great.  Pumped for the 7th

#18 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

I laughed when everyone started to leave at the beginning of the credits.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#19 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

Haha and then it was a mad dash to get back to your seat. They should know by now there is always a little sneak peak after the credits

#3k gsdhead.gif

#20 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 30 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

Makes me wonder if FF7 is going to be the finale.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?