Photo

Biggest Loser - sports2k style

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

#61 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:25 AM

How are you all holding up after week one? I know for me having that one "cheat day" really helps plan meals and it's like a reward too. Haven't had much time to start exercising other that the usual hockey and dog walks due to work. I've already dropped a few pounds so that's a good start. Keep it up guys, there's a lot of time for some real transformation to take place here!

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#62 ctclippers41

ctclippers41

Posted 13 August 2013 - 10:41 AM

So far I'm also down a couple pounds, right where I would want to be after a week. This is mostly based on an increase in activity. Not only did I skate 3 times last week but also made it to the gym five times. My diet has changed slightly, making more aware choices and eating smaller portions, but not the most quality stuff I want. I will admit it is hard living back at home where mom and dad will randomly come home with the half gallon of ice cream or I come home from work and burgers are waiting for me on the grill. I know if I keep up the workouts and don't eat any better I'm going to hit that wall so I'm going to start prepping my weekly meals in the fridge/freezer. I also need to make an order on bodybuilding.com for some suppies to help me break through that wall.

#63 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 13 August 2013 - 01:58 PM

Me too down a couple!
Liddy:-)

#64 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 13 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

im also down a couple.. gonna weigh myself on thursday morning if i remember 

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#65 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 13 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

Quick easy breakfast for you guys on the go .... Little different than I posted before.

3 tbs of cream of wheat oatmeal , 1 scoop (any flavour) protein isolate
1.5 cups of warm water ... In the microwave. Stop every 30 seconds to stir
Approx 2 mins. I add cinnamon and sweetener to it...
I've used chocolate and vanilla protein so far.

Also , I've finally tried a milk substitute for my morning coffee , I can't do black.
Almond breeze it's called ... No sugar

Milk has 11g of sugar no matter if its 1% or 2% or homo (no homo) haha

If your at the mall or something and need a clean meal , those Japanese places (teriyaki experience) here in Ontario
Are great ... Cook with water , add some hot sauce for flavour. I get double meat , no rice ... So just the sprouts/Vegis
They do have brown rice if you want it. I don't like it enough and would rather not have those carbs.

Subway 6in , grilled chicken double meat on whole wheat (remove the top bun) so open face.
I put a little light mayo , pickle , lettuce inbetween the 2 grilled chicken pieces.
Toasted.

#66 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Throw me in Minch

6'3"  260lbs

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#67 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:38 AM

Throw me in Minch

6'3" 260lbs

Minch? WTF dude!

If you're serious, then you have to take a picture of you on the scale with your username and date in the pic. At 260 you top me for most weight, you can bring this thing home...

#68 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 August 2013 - 05:40 AM

Yo Minch! We got Minch over here! Minchy!

(Sorry man, that was funny to me)

#69 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

I'm struggling with losing weight. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. Hopefully with hockey starting twice a week, and ultimate frisbee 2-3 nights a week, I can start seeing some results.

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#70 miner31

miner31
  • LocationNC

Posted 14 August 2013 - 09:23 AM

I tried to drag Mincy down on Friday with some delicious beer. 

#71 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 14 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

I tried to drag Mincy down on Friday with some delicious beer.

Mike, you know where the good IPA's are, but that mess in a bottle we brought from Westbrook... that would make anyone swear off beer for awhile!

#72 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:28 PM

Minch? WTF dude!

If you're serious, then you have to take a picture of you on the scale with your username and date in the pic. At 260 you top me for most weight, you can bring this thing home...

i'm gonna call you that because your brother told me to.  

a Scale!  what the hell is this? Russia?

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#73 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:01 PM

I'm struggling with losing weight. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lost any either. Hopefully with hockey starting twice a week, and ultimate frisbee 2-3 nights a week, I can start seeing some results.

Diet .....

#74 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 24 August 2013 - 03:23 PM

How is everybody doing ??

#75 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 24 August 2013 - 04:13 PM

Just stepped on the scale after slaving in the back yard (at the end of it all I got to hang a hammock) and I was at 205. I know that's a lot of water weight gone, but after last nights pizza and two beers... I thought that was pretty good. Thank God for cheat days!

#76 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

206 here
Liddy:-)

#77 Skyline_BNR34

Skyline_BNR34
  • LocationRaleigh, North Carolina

Posted 24 August 2013 - 08:54 PM

For everyone losing weight, good luck and keep it up.

I'm not a fat guy or big guy, but I could use about 20 pounds to get up to 180 and to lose the tiny bit of belly fat I got.

#78 auditory

auditory
  • Locationflorida

Posted 24 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Only down about 5 or 6 pounds. I haven't gotten fully into weight loss mode yet. school started so I have been kind of distracted away from trying to lose weight.

#79 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:32 PM

Prepare your meals .... It makes a world of difference.

Also ....... I have an updated breakfast for you guys.

I mentioned cream of wheat before , I have found out this is not very good for you as it's basically white bread.

What I've switched to now is whole rolled oats , also called large flaked oats.
These are less refined and take longer to digest in your body. Steel cut oats are the best if you can make them and like the taste.
The large flake is better for you than quick or natural instant oatmeal due to the size ..... They will all have the same nutrients to
A point but because the large flake is les processed , and larger in size it takes longer to break down in your body
Causing your insuline levels NOT to rise too fast.

That was my Saturday night. Haha

I've made the switch to large flake rolled oats.
Microwave for 4 mins with water , stirring half way.
Add 2 scoops of whey protein , if its too dry to absorb just add some hot tap water.
Add tbs of peanut butter , natural.

I have done this with chocolate and vanilla so far.

You can play around with coconut oil , half a banana ....etc etc.
I have not yet tried it with egg whites yet. I may not bother as this is pretty simple.

Quick , protein packed breakfast or meal replacement.

#80 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:44 PM

Jog. Jog your ass off... JOG!!!!