Photo

GONE! - FREE - Reebok Pro Stock Gloves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:57 AM

I got a pair of gloves from JoeyJ0506 for free yesterday so I feel like I should pay it forward.

I would like to move my mismatched Reebok 852T gloves. They are pro stock and in Ottawa Senator colors. I got the gloves off Grizzly a little bit ago but I just prefer my solid color gloves. The left is 13" and the right is 14". The fit is very similar though. They have some wear and some simple modifications but are still a very nice glove.

I am going to steal Grizz's pictures since I am at work right now.

DSC02526_zpsaba34fc4.jpg

sens2_zpse62e9e28.jpg

sens1_zpsf9b7fb14.jpg

DSC02529_zpsdd35d00c.jpg

I liked some of the rules Joey had on his pair so I will use them as well:

*I will check your feedback before I run to the Post Office to ship the gloves.  If you have bad feedback or none at all I reserve the right to refuse to let my items go to you.  If you do not have feedback, get someone who does to vouch for you.

*Shipping will be $20 within the US, a little more to Canada

#2 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:10 AM

nice!

WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#3 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:02 AM

That's awesome man, good on you!

#4 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

Count me in

#5 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

You really can't feel a difference plus they smell fucking amazing!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#6 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 07 August 2013 - 10:58 AM

You really can't feel a difference plus they smell fucking amazing!

I washed them after I got them from you (I do it with all used gloves) so they smell pretty neutral now. Haha

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:33 PM

Ahh gotcha. I'm the same, don't wear used pairs until I have done my cleaning. Then dryer sheets for the rest of their life

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:45 AM

Forgot to mention, these are gone to Iceman8310.