Photo

Where do you work?

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#21 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:22 PM

I'm an HVAC engineer for a major company here in Montreal. The pay is pretty good, the hours, not so much!

#22 mikeronan

mikeronan

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

Communications/Computer repair technician in the United States Marine Corps

#23 noodle3872

noodle3872
  • LocationChilliwack BC

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

I'm a Federal Corrections Officer in Canada.

#24 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:27 PM

I cut paper here in Philly that makes all kinds of boxing and stuff for like Tiffany's and many other...or u could call it jail ahha money kinda sucks 15$/hr..guess that's what I get for not stayin in school and not being able to read and write to good. O well got my hockey shit still :headbang:
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#25 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:07 PM

You should have attended the Derek Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too ;)

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#26 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

Alaskan {Bering Sea} King Crab Fisherman for 25 yrs, now only part time when I'm in need of some quick $$$$$. Usually 2 weeks in October.

My new gig is as a Pipe Layer for the City of Vancouver, it's all about the pension baby :y

I play so much hockey {126 game schedule/4 leagues}you could say it's almost a full time job, but I don't make a friggin dime doing it though. Cost me almost 3 grand a year too :wtf: :dunno: :P

#27 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:55 PM

Alaskan {Bering Sea} King Crab Fisherman for 25 yrs, now only part time when I'm in need of some quick $$$$$. Usually 2 weeks in October.

My new gig is as a Pipe Layer for the City of Vancouver, it's all about the pension baby :y

I play so much hockey {126 game schedule/4 leagues}you could say it's almost a full time job, but I don't make a friggin dime doing it though. Cost me almost 3 grand a year too :wtf: :dunno: :P

That's GREAT long as the bills are paid and ur having fun. Wish I could get on a team!
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#28 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

I work in a call center for Cisco but I'm just a contractor :rolleyes:

me too, i work for AT&T Tech support, and i'm enrolling in medical school to finish my degree. Was a full time student at ASU but did not like the program and how it was run, and i have an Applied Sciences in Culinary Arts degree as well.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#29 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 16 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

I flip burgers... for now.

#30 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Jack-of-all trades for our family business (I'm a good jewish boy) - www.shoretrips.com . We do shore excursions for cruise ship passengers.

I pretty much do it all - staff management, accounting and sales.

Been here for 4 years (company has been around for 10). Before here I was a Corporate Travel Consultant.

~Sam~

#31 Rconfer11

Rconfer11
  • LocationDenver Nc

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:04 PM

Full time mechanical engineering student, going to UNCC next year

pool and spa tech. for a locally owned business

#32 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

Full time mechanical engineering student, going to UNCC next year

pool and spa tech. for a locally owned business

A fellow engineer!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#33 xmasterpx

xmasterpx

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:29 AM

moulding machine set-up man for Berry plastics Canada! Great job, good pay and working lots of extra time so i can buy stuff from you guys :up:

#34 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:47 PM

A fellow engineer!

Thirded! My degree is in Mech as well!

#35 flogpro

flogpro

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:29 PM

Formerly a CPGA Golf Professional, now an IT guy for the City Of Winnipeg...

#36 Rconfer11

Rconfer11
  • LocationDenver Nc

Posted 17 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

A fellow engineer!

mechanical?

#37 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:23 PM

I work for a custom car shop in Detroit (www.iceninecustoms.com) we do everything from small things to full cars. had a few things at sema show last year and true year prior. we have a car that's in a full length feature coming out soon called "JINN". the car in the movie is an actuall car you can buy and drive. it's pretty badass.

#38 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:32 PM

mechanical?

Used to be. Changed my option to Industrial

#3k gsdhead.gif

#39 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:35 PM

I work for a retail golf and tennis retail chain.
~B~

#40 SakeBomb!!

SakeBomb!!
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:09 PM

I have a BFA degree in Film and currently work as an artist and designer in the animation industry. I've been designing characters for most of DreamWorks Animation movies since 1995 and before that I spent 2 seasons as an animator for "the Simpson's". You can see most of my work all over the web...