Photo

Easton V9e Pro stock at HockeyMonkey

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#41 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Just a heads up i got a email saying that they can t ship them to canada :(.I was almost sure that pro stock you could get them :(

#42 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

I apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately we cannot ship Bauer OR Easton product outside the United States (manufacturer restriction) we have the following options available:

1) If you could provide a US address of a friend or family member we will change the shipping method to ground shipping for only 14.99 and then in turn they can ship the order out to you.
2) You could choose a different brand other than the ones stated above, we can provide you with a different option. We can find you something else comparable in price and performance.

Please contact customer service to discuss your options 951-271-4159 or reply to this email to discuss other options….

Thank you for your order with www.hockeymonkey.com we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service and great products!!!

#43 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:49 PM

I tried to order a Bauer shell a while ago and got the same thing and they asked if they could switch it to a ccm one. I said sure perfect. Got it. Then another time I tried to order a ccm helmet and they said they couldn't ship ccm across the border. Reebok and warrior stuff I've never had a problem with

#44 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:07 PM

But still got my order status in progress dont know if it will go even tough she said no.

#45 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

It won't you have to deal with somebody in the stes tha will ship it to you after that !

If not , they will just refund you !

#46 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

:( ok if any good fella wanna help me out to get my 2 sticks pm me plz so we can discuss

#47 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

As a fellow Canadian, customs and insane shipping charges make HM really not worth it at all and in my opinion this isn't a great deal to begin with. 

#48 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

I see 79$ for shipping 3 stick should i call them rather then ordering online?

Yep call and make your order. I never pay over $40 for shipping. Just gotta be nice really. The people there are great from my experience. They've sent me Bauer hoodies and 2 sticks before I got as gifts for people through calling in even though they weren't supposed to.

If not, talk to SteeleNation (Jake) he'll help you with shipping and is in Michigan so closer
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#49 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Cleared my box

#50 mjpisat

mjpisat

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

What's the difference between the toe curves like e28, e35 and e38?  They all say toe, round, open.

#51 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

The E28 is a Kreps the E38 is a P08 clone (near it anyway) and the E35 i dont know but there was none left

#52 Karly14

Karly14

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:52 PM

The E28 is a Kreps the E38 is a P08 clone (near it anyway) and the E35 i dont know but there was none left

Do you think they're just estimating what each pattern is?  For example, they have E28 as Couture, but unless Couture changed recently, he uses something much closer to a retail p92, not a retail E28. Or maybe are they giving each of those patterns retail player names, ala e3=Sakic, e5=Lidstrom etc?  I think I've just confused myself...Props to anyone who can make sense of what I'm asking, and provide a relevant answer.

#53 Karly14

Karly14

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

They post the E38/E28/E3 next to the player name to compare the pro curve with something on their chart... I would much rather them post pictures of the actual curves but this is their easy way out...

Figured as much.  Thanks, CAPS.

#54 mjpisat

mjpisat

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

anybody know if the Parros E3 is a typical E3?  Anything different about it?

#55 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

Dont mind the name just mind the codes since sometime the player try other patern that is why they have names on different patern.

#56 Karly14

Karly14

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

Dont mind the name just mind the codes since sometime the player try other patern that is why they have names on different patern.

Are you sure, Havok?  As CAPS10 mentioned, I think hockeymonkey has looked at each of the pro versions of the players curve, and has slotted them into whichever pattern in that chart they believe is the most similar.

#57 Erock84

Erock84
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

To all my Canada friends. I live right next to the HM warehouse. If you want me to pick up sticks for you and ship them out send me a pm and we can arrange something. I'm always their picking up will calls for my orders :)

#58 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

Yep call and make your order. I never pay over $40 for shipping. Just gotta be nice really. The people there are great from my experience. They've sent me Bauer hoodies and 2 sticks before I got as gifts for people through calling in even though they weren't supposed to.
If not, talk to SteeleNation (Jake) he'll help you with shipping and is in Michigan so closer

Allready did that with SteelNation , amazing guy to deal with ! 100% trus in him !

Execpt that , Does anybody have an idea of what are those stick if they are not real V9/V9E !?

#59 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

Excuse my info if it has already been talked about and or is total bullshit...
I was at a local shop the other day and the guy mentioned that a bunch of Easton's were out n about
At a great price due to the country and or factory they were made in and there were problems with the sticks ....

Just passing along

#60 HSelect09

HSelect09

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

I don't think Hockey Monkey would Sale fakes stick ...

If it is the case , I'll contact them right away for a refund ! Lol

Ill wait to receive them before saying anything !