Bigdub44
  • LocationWinnipeg MB

Posted 16 May 2014 - 06:36 PM

#202 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 16 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

file_zpsc81db1a5.jpg

The worst part about almost all your posts is you can dish it out like no tomorrow, but can't take it (or seem to get upset/super defensive and come back with a novel) when someone comments about it with valid points. And there are definitely some stupid replies to your posts haha but some of them are valid. I just find it hard to have a discussion when someone is so on the defence and not even considering other points ya know? Maybe it's just me

Kerry isn't reffing so that's the first thing lol. He's entitled to his opinion of course, BUT he even says when he's on TSN it's a hell of a lot different to write an article then being out there on the ice. Officiating is bad for every team, it's still not the reason Boston didn't win or the reason why Montreal did and players will be the FIRST people to tell you that. You can score shot handed too, although way more difficult. That penalty near the end of the game was a clear penalty. You saying the Habs are KNOWN for embellishment, no. Absolutely not. Vancouver is a team KNOWN for embellishment, there's a big difference there IMO. You saying Gallagher and Marchand are the same type of players is also a no no, Marchand gets under opposing teams skin in totally different ways than Gallagher. Putting it politely. 

Just sayin'

And Montreal will continue to stay classy and not flex our arms, spray water, hit players in the face-off dot before the puck is dropped, have players calling players the N word on the ice, threaten players, paint our faces black and make racial comments through social media.

Golf jokes will never get old lol. Have you seen the NHL Cover vote one of Phil...

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#203 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:40 AM

27216F18-64B2-4617-9EBC-F84C9EAF389B_zps

76C9579D-BA14-4684-A37E-72CA8555D2C9_zps

Stay classy Montreal.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#204 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

Nearly all the replies to my posts have consisted of Montreal fans either clearly not really reading what I actually wrote (much like you seem to have just done) or with a "witty" bit from youtube or a photo.   Point me to a valid point and I'll either accept it or debate it.   The problem isn't me being unable to take it, the problem is that only a few posting here have as yet demonstrated a capability of actually conducting a dialogue.  

I'll spell out what I've been saying for you again, but this time I'll use bullet points for you:

- I didn't use the refereeing as an excuse for Boston's loss or Montreal's win.   See page 8 where I clearly said what I thought Montreal did right and Boston did wrong.  Point me anywhere else where you think I blamed the refs for Boston's loss and I'll be happy to go correct it.

- I've hardly ripped Montreal at all.   Point me to where I did.  I did compare Gallagher to Marchand as a player who gets under the other team's skin.  Do you think leading the league in goaltender interference penalties might be a sign of being an "irritant."   I do.   Marchand took a huge ration of criticism for how he reacted to the knee he took in the Detroit series.   Gallagher did the same thing in the seconds prior to his game 6 goal.  He took a hit in the corner, went down like he was shot, looked around and saw he wasn't getting a call and glided to the net and scored.   Sorry, but that's worthy of criticism from the same people who criticize Marchand.  I haven't heard any though, hmmmm.    Of course, beyond Price and Rask, the two player's names I actually typed in this thread were Lucic and Marchand, and I didn't have nice things to say about them.  But again, don't let what I actually did type get in your way.

- I used facts and statistics to refute a few of the predictable "Boston dives" comebacks.   Facts and statistics that weren't met with anything to refute what I said, instead rebuttal was given by a couple of youtube videos that neatly left out the embellishment by Montreal, because, as I said, I think these get made because Montreal fans have no real rebuttal to "Montreal embellishes" and instead point the finger at the other team.  Anyone watching Montreal games knows Montreal knows how to draw a powerplay.

- I said the refereeing in game 7 was inconsistent.   This is something that most anyone outside of the legion of Montreal fans seems to agree with (including Kerry Fraser, who had the balls to type that into a Canadian website), and that's probably because Montreal pulled off the win.   If you think that game was called evenly, then you really are using the red, white and blue glasses.  Being called unevenly does not mean that I said it was called for or against either team unfairly.   It means I think the entire game was called poorly.  I've been clear about that too.

Apparently Ron Burgundy bothers you.   Well, sorry about that.  I didn't make that photo, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks that way.  Perhaps its the rioting when Montreal loses.

#205 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:14 AM

Why dont we close this and move to the habs - rangers thread

#206 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:33 AM

Again, right on the defense when I'm trying to discuss the game, not argue it much like people here have done lol. I've actually read every single one of your posts and followed along but thank you for making bullet points for me. I will keep this short re my own post.

You keep referring back to Kerry but he's the first person to admit on TSN it's a different game when you're standing on the ice. That to me speaks leaps and bounds. I didn't once say the game was a greatly officiated game. I even said everyone knows the refs have been bad. I play hockey I know the difference.

I said about 3-4 pages back that the call at the end, was a clear penalty, isn't that a valid point? Or racial remarks?

As for saying Montreal fans put the embellishment blame onto other teams, come on lol you know I was making a comparison which kind of requires another team. I made that comparison so I didn't have to write 3 paragraphs highlighting the differences between embellishment and being able to draw penalties. To me, someone who plays hockey, those are totally different things.

I know you're extremely defensive since you think people pick on you in here, but I'm not one of those people and I enjoy you on this website lol so that's the first thing. I was trying to have a discussion not an argument. And you belittling me with sarcasm and saying I don't read your posts and I'm a typical Montreal fan? I'm not trying to offend you in any sense if that's how it came across. Not everyone is out to argue with you for just arguing with you, no one has the energy for that haha. I know I'll get a long reply but please feel free to PM it to me as we'll keep the new topic going.
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#207 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:23 AM

Nearly all the replies to my posts have consisted of Montreal fans either clearly not really reading what I actually wrote (much like you seem to have just done) or with a "witty" bit from youtube or a photo.   Point me to a valid point and I'll either accept it or debate it.   The problem isn't me being unable to take it, the problem is that only a few posting here have as yet demonstrated a capability of actually conducting a dialogue.  

I'll spell out what I've been saying for you again, but this time I'll use bullet points for you:

- I didn't use the refereeing as an excuse for Boston's loss or Montreal's win.   See page 8 where I clearly said what I thought Montreal did right and Boston did wrong.  Point me anywhere else where you think I blamed the refs for Boston's loss and I'll be happy to go correct it.

- I've hardly ripped Montreal at all.   Point me to where I did.  I did compare Gallagher to Marchand as a player who gets under the other team's skin.  Do you think leading the league in goaltender interference penalties might be a sign of being an "irritant."   I do.   Marchand took a huge ration of criticism for how he reacted to the knee he took in the Detroit series.   Gallagher did the same thing in the seconds prior to his game 6 goal.  He took a hit in the corner, went down like he was shot, looked around and saw he wasn't getting a call and glided to the net and scored.   Sorry, but that's worthy of criticism from the same people who criticize Marchand.  I haven't heard any though, hmmmm.    Of course, beyond Price and Rask, the two player's names I actually typed in this thread were Lucic and Marchand, and I didn't have nice things to say about them.  But again, don't let what I actually did type get in your way.

- I used facts and statistics to refute a few of the predictable "Boston dives" comebacks.   Facts and statistics that weren't met with anything to refute what I said, instead rebuttal was given by a couple of youtube videos that neatly left out the embellishment by Montreal, because, as I said, I think these get made because Montreal fans have no real rebuttal to "Montreal embellishes" and instead point the finger at the other team.  Anyone watching Montreal games knows Montreal knows how to draw a powerplay.

- I said the refereeing in game 7 was inconsistent.   This is something that most anyone outside of the legion of Montreal fans seems to agree with (including Kerry Fraser, who had the balls to type that into a Canadian website), and that's probably because Montreal pulled off the win.   If you think that game was called evenly, then you really are using the red, white and blue glasses.  Being called unevenly does not mean that I said it was called for or against either team unfairly.   It means I think the entire game was called poorly.  I've been clear about that too.

Apparently Ron Burgundy bothers you.   Well, sorry about that.  I didn't make that photo, so I'm guessing I'm not the only one who thinks that way.  Perhaps its the rioting when Montreal loses.

Well, Last time I checked, David Krejci threw himself on the ice while battling for the puck with Markov with 2:01 to play in the 3rd.

Was it interference? Yes, But Krejci should have got a 2 for Diving also. When exctly do you give a 2:00 power play with 2:00 to play in a game 7?? I means thats a total non-sense !!! Could have cost MTL the game right there! I'm being sarcastic here, using BOS excuses for their lost and not seeing they got beaten up by a team that played very well, by a goalie who was oustanding and because their goaltender didnt play like a Vezina trophy candidate (.903,  2.71GAA)

#208 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

Thats just funny haha

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#209 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:44 AM

27216F18-64B2-4617-9EBC-F84C9EAF389B_zps

Stay classy Montreal.

every city has a bunch of idiots. What about last year when the bruins beat toronto in game 7, Toronto fans at the game were just standing and clapping for their team even though they'd just lost and boston fans were still throwing stuff at them despite them winning the game. For every classless thing you believe another team does i can dig up 5 times more garbage that boston fans do. 

I mean it's hard for bruins fans to act proper when their team is full of guys who should be playing soccer instead of hockey.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#210 Fielder07

Fielder07
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:47 AM

Lock it up already

Looking for new CCM HPTK pants - Black - Size XL

#211 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:19 AM

I know there's classless fans everywhere. I posted these in response to the Montreal fans who posted some pictures here and talk about how boston is classless yet Montreal does the same thing.

Lastly, don't try to put me in that category of "bruins fans not knowing to act proper" because I am far from that.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#212 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:25 AM

The tweet about Mtl didn't get bombed is pure ignorance. #dumbass

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#213 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 17 May 2014 - 12:28 PM

I know there's classless fans everywhere. I posted those in response to the Montreal fans who posted some pictures here and talk about how boston is classless yet Montreal does the same thing.

Lastly, don't try to put me in that category of "bruins fans not knowing to act proper" because I am far from that.

Never would think that of you lol nothing to worry about haha.

Every team has both from those pics you posted to the racial slurs and so on and so forth
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#214 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 17 May 2014 - 01:06 PM

Well, Last time I checked, David Krejci threw himself on the ice while battling for the puck with Markov with 2:01 to play in the 3rd.

Was it interference? Yes, But Krejci should have got a 2 for Diving also. When exctly do you give a 2:00 power play with 2:00 to play in a game 7?? I means thats a total non-sense !!! Could have cost MTL the game right there! I'm being sarcastic here, using BOS excuses for their lost and not seeing they got beaten up by a team that played very well, by a goalie who was oustanding and because their goaltender didnt play like a Vezina trophy candidate (.903, 2.71GAA)

What's amusing about your reply is that it doesn't refute anything that I have typed previously. You just think it does.

#215 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:22 PM

stay on topic, boston is out, most teams have classy fans and POS fans.  Move on its over, its done.  Creating an argument over some stupid fan trying to F bobby orr is stupid and Bobby Orr was Canadian.  The racist slurs against subban was uncalled for.  Relax and move on please.  Focus on the thread, not being 5 year olds and acting like someone stole their recess time.

#216 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

What's actually hilarious is that Habs fans don't seem to think uneven officiating is a problem. Probably because it often benefits them.
The fact that these videos come out after series with Vancouver and Montreal, two teams that have well founded reputations for embellishment, is also hilarious. It's as if fans of those teams both feel the need to "prove" Boston, a team that gets the fewest power plays in the league, is so much worse. That's what's really hilarious.
Can't wait to see what happens against New York.

No. The stupid fucking thing is that Boston as an organization (Chiarelli and Julien both) talk about diving as if they're the only ones who do it. EVERYONE does it. And you should. Why not try to get a call and put your team on the PP. Every team in the NHL does it. Every player does it from time to time. You saw examples of Chara doing it in that video. The stupid thing is the Bruins as an organization coming out against it. Pot calling the kettle black. 

#217 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:15 PM

Grammer you would believe anything in a video huh? At least boston still has a baseball team. Tell me how the expos are doing

#218 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 17 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

^ that was the worst come back ever lol. This is a hockey forum haha
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#219 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:11 PM

The Expos moved to Washington in 2004. You don't have ESPN?

#220 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:21 PM

Skleiner you cant take a joke? It wasn't a come back.