#61 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

was looking at these http://www.purehocke...9/daniel_briere

#62 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:35 PM

does anyone know if the briere 4 rolls actually say briere on them anywhere? id prefer if they didn't...

I don't see his name on the earlier version with the white on it (but it could be just not showing up)

#63 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

so the site was right... showed right before i added them to the cart that it was the last pair in stock, then it showed sold out after the transaction was completed and just received tracking! maybe they fixed it?

#64 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

also any one receiving different sizes then advertised?

#65 spudrock512

spudrock512
  • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:31 PM

I got my 13" Dallas 4-rolls yesterday and they feel super wide.  They feel looser then a couple pairs of 14" Warriors that I have.  Is this typical of the Bauer 4-roll fit?  Not sure if I am liking it.  Feel like they could fly off at any moment.

#66 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:40 PM

I got my 13" Dallas 4-rolls yesterday and they feel super wide.  They feel looser then a couple pairs of 14" Warriors that I have.  Is this typical of the Bauer 4-roll fit?  Not sure if I am liking it.  Feel like they could fly off at any moment.

had this happen with a pair of x60's the bag showed 13" but they feel like a 13"w compare to my apx 13"

#67 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:50 PM

My Sods are 13's not 14's and I'm happy with that.

#68 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:58 PM

My Sods are 13's not 14's and I'm happy with that.

thats what I'm hoping happens i ordered 14's but wouldn't be mad if 13's showed up

#69 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

I've tried to buy gloves twice and both times it says there's a problem with PayPal. Then I try to put my credit card in and get the same error.

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#70 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:55 PM

damnnnn it i want the doughtys

but deep down i know theyre just nexus 1000 with a name stitched on ..

IG: Fooj Media

#71 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

Well, despite the issues with the website, if you can manage to pick up some gloves, they're priced very nicely.   I don't want to overdo the photos of pick ups, but I can tell you that from hunting through a bin today, there's stuff at the locations that hasn't even hit the website yet.  Not sure if I got lucky, but I picked up a couple of pairs today that I haven't seen online yet.   

#72 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:54 PM

Well, despite the issues with the website, if you can manage to pick up some gloves, they're priced very nicely. I don't want to overdo the photos of pick ups, but I can tell you that from hunting through a bin today, there's stuff at the locations that hasn't even hit the website yet. Not sure if I got lucky, but I picked up a couple of pairs today that I haven't seen online yet.

Would love to see what you picked up will be hitting a store shortly

#73 JLP15

JLP15
  • LocationEarth

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

Anybody know if they have or have had flames retro colors? 

#74 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:56 PM

Would love to see what you picked up will be hitting a store shortly

The handful of PMs that my post prompted me to just post in the Bauer thread.

#75 mjpisat

mjpisat

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

Nice ones. Did you recall seeing any 13's?

#76 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Nice ones. Did you recall seeing any 13's?

Not in APX.

#77 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:15 PM

Remember these are prostock not retail. Every glove was made specifically for someone and their likes. I bought retail 4 rolls and both fit snugger than any of the prostock ones I tried on. I would imagine that some of these guys just have thicker hands than others. They also could have been made incorrectly and that is the reason they are returns. 

#78 danglesnipe6

danglesnipe6
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Damn I had some Sens, Leafs, and black and white 4 rolls ready to order.  Then I realized i didnt need to spend 290 bucks today.  I love/hate this PH thing going on right now. 

#79 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

^same here all I really need is sharks apx

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#80 WindyCity

WindyCity
  • LocationChicago

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Now they put more gloves up on the site --- there goes the budget damn!!