#21 potatoclock39

potatoclock39

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

also will add in a bauer shell if you can get one, either third or regular

#22 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Bauer pants and socks if u can. Would like the colors they were wearing tonight if u could
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#23 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:59 PM

And depending on price of everything maybe gloves Bauer 14's n helmet M or L
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#24 CapAttack

CapAttack

Posted 20 March 2012 - 02:02 AM

I wish i'd have known there was such a demand for the 3rd/ W/C pants. I had a bunch of pairs of those as well as shells and I just gave them out to people on my hockey team. Next time I get the chance, I'll give my buddy a call ( I only live about 5 minutes from where the Caps practice) and see if he's got anything good. Sadly this year they didnt get the W/C colored gloves to match.

However, I have a pair of Mike Green's that are too big for me, I guess maybe I could post them in the F/S section.

#25 Dez22184

Dez22184

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:08 AM

I would be interested in virtually anything Caps related also, and I too live in the area so you wouldnt need to ship anything. PM me or email jnealon21@gmail.com. thanks man

#26 potatoclock39

potatoclock39

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:10 PM

I wish i'd have known there was such a demand for the 3rd/ W/C pants. I had a bunch of pairs of those as well as shells and I just gave them out to people on my hockey team. Next time I get the chance, I'll give my buddy a call ( I only live about 5 minutes from where the Caps practice) and see if he's got anything good. Sadly this year they didnt get the W/C colored gloves to match.

However, I have a pair of Mike Green's that are too big for me, I guess maybe I could post them in the F/S section.

what size, ill live in dc too!

#27 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Pmd you capattack

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#28 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:10 PM

Ok guys. Heres my list so far. Find your name and see what I wrote is correct. Let me know if anything needs added taken off.

I'm actually taking a Mini Cooper to pick all this stuff up. It's going to be a tight squeeze to say the least.

Plan is that I'm picking up the load on Saturday then my contact hooked me up with a private suite for the Hershey vs. Charlotte Sunday. I then have drive to Hershey -> Pittsburgh Sunday night. Monday I'll have prices for everything I got.

I'll have my Blackberry phone/tablet with me so I'll hopefully have an update Saturday night.

Posted Image

Posted Image
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#29 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 March 2012 - 11:15 PM

In for 3rd pants in Large

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#30 potatoclock39

potatoclock39

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:24 AM

yay you got my order right, much better than my fast food places

#31 cott1

cott1

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

I'd love a caps third shell RBK Large if you can get it
Thanks!
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#32 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:12 PM

Sent you a PM, buddy.

#33 Puckhoggy

Puckhoggy

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:23 PM

I'd go for any WC 9k shell in medium :)

#34 malkinfan71

malkinfan71

Posted 21 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

forgot to mention i wear a large and my glove size is 14...also if u find bauer pants id take them as well or shells thanks again your helping a lot of guys out and im sure we all appreciate it so a big thank you.

#35 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:06 PM

You got it right Harv, and thanks agian it's much appreciated :)

#36 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

Big ups for Harv for trying to care care of us. Thanks man!

#37 potatoclock39

potatoclock39

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:07 PM

hey harv, ill amend what i said earlier by saying that i would like one95 pro stock pants medium or large. if you can't get that, then the gloves will be just fine. thanks again for looking out for us. :headbang:

#38 coznick

coznick
  • LocationSunny Florida

Posted 22 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

pm'd...thanks for even trying!

LET'S GO PENS!

#39 Harv

Harv
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:00 PM

Got all my gear.. He didn't have a lot since its near the end of the season. What I did get was solid.

2 9k girldels ... 1 new with tags, 1 like new
3 RBK Caps gloves .. 2 14in 1 15in.. All 4 rolls. One is a MIA reskin that I'll be keeping
2 pairs RBK Jofa 7k pro elbows ..1 large 1 med.. Both brand new in bag
2 pairs Caps pants... RBK branded.. Both xl but seem like larges
3 pro cut Oakley visors.. Real thin and cut smooth
1 retro NJ devils like shell. I don't think it's from the devils but still cool. Xl size
1 Caps shell. Size large

I'm not promising to sell anything yet. I'll have a better idea on Monday.
WTB: Blackhawk Hossa Franchises

#40 Tipp

Tipp
  • LocationDALLAS

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:05 PM

I'll still take both shells if you want to sell. Thanks again buddy.