Patrick Kane Rape Investigation

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#1 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 07 August 2015 - 12:16 AM

http://www.cbc.ca/sp...eport-1.3181597

Heard this on the radio today and was quite shocked.

At the same time nothing has been proven yet, investigation ongoing. They searched his house today.

In all fairness the chick could be crazy and trying to stir some stuff up, you know Kane's a party animal so maybe he just picked up the wrong girl.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#2 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:38 AM

Im not too surprised at this. Not the fact that Kane would do it if he was to but until otherwise, its prob another dumb stupid cunt seeking attention, money, and her 5 mins of fame. Pretty sure Kane doesn't need to rape or sexually assault to get a broad. Thats the problem when ur famous and at notorious for partyin, theres always gonna be even more blood suckers haha

HK #17

Feedback

#3 kazin

kazin
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:02 PM

Im not too surprised at this. Not the fact that Kane would do it if he was to but until otherwise, its prob another dumb stupid cunt seeking attention, money, and her 5 mins of fame. Pretty sure Kane doesn't need to rape or sexually assault to get a broad. Thats the problem when ur famous and at notorious for partyin, theres always gonna be even more blood suckers haha

Please tell me you're not being serious. Please.

#4 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:36 PM

Please tell me you're not being serious. Please.

That some idiots think like that is absolutely DISGUSTING. Guy should be ashamed.

#5 Buzz_LightBeer

Buzz_LightBeer

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:42 PM

The sad fact of the matter is that allegations (true or false) are easy to make but defending yourself tends to be difficult. I'm interested to see how the facts of the case shake out and how the Blackhawks respond.

Good Idea; Whistling while you work.

Bad Idea; Whistling while you eat.

#6 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

this is probably the type of thinking that got kane into this situation

#7 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 04:58 PM

Lol calm down boys, I'm not bein serious but until he is proven guilty or charged then we can all say hes a dirty lil dbag. Until then, look at past track records on allegations on famous athletes and those being false b/c there are pple who will do anythin for $$

HK #17

Feedback

#8 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Yeah, and in a lot of those cases, it turns out the famous athlete is the the one taking advantage of their own celebrity.

Patrick Kane's track record is the one that isn't all that great.

#9 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:09 PM

Thats the thing about allegations is that everyone automatically assumes the worst, especially since Kane doesn't have the best track record. If hes charged then say all you want about him, I dont care lol I guess we'll see how this all plays out.

HK #17

Feedback

#10 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

I don't have a problem with your mindset towards the athletes, that's fine, they have lots of money, misguided, but whatever.

Don't fucking shame rape victims into not coming forward because the raper happens to be famous and have a lot of money, it's that shit attitude that lets people get away with it so often.

I am NOT saying Kane did it, as obviously no one knows. But check where your head is at before you shame victims. That's not the way to go.

#11 daveski7

daveski7
  • LocationWorcester

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:43 PM

just my opinion but this topic spells disaster on a public forum.

#12 Jack the ripper

Jack the ripper
  • LocationBC

Posted 07 August 2015 - 05:48 PM

just my opinion but this topic spells disaster on a public forum.

I agree. Until more facts come out we shouldn't be making speculations. Seems very childish!

#13 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

That pathetic attempt at a clever title set this topic off on the wrong track immediately.

#14 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:28 PM

Don't fucking shame rape victims into not coming forward because the raper happens to be famous and have a lot of money, it's that shit attitude that lets people get away with it so often.

There is no shaming b/c we dont know who the actual victim is in this case. We can assume all we want until somethin actually happens. 

HK #17

Feedback

#15 WheelSnipe

WheelSnipe

Posted 07 August 2015 - 06:47 PM

I suggest you check your phrasing in your original post then friend.

#16 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:34 AM

I corrected the title of the topic.

I hope for him this is not true. If it ends up being true, Im curious to know if the Hawks will get out of their contract with Kane? A bit like the KIngs did with Richards...

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#17 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 08 August 2015 - 01:02 PM

There is no shaming b/c we dont know who the actual victim is in this case. We can assume all we want until somethin actually happens.

I say we assume he's innocent until proven guilty. If it turns out he is, then a thousand f@€k$ be upon him. If it turns out to be a false accusation then the same for the accuser.

I've worked more rapes then I care to remember. Some were actual rapes. Some were false. We treat EVERY ONE like an actual rape until there's evidence to show otherwise. One of the better pieces of advice I was given early on was to (when possible) treat each person like you would want your mother/father/son/daughter/etc. to be treated.

I sure hope it's false, but only because it would mean some poor woman didnt actually get raped. It's one of the more brutal crimes one can suffer.

#18 Cao

Cao
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 08 August 2015 - 05:54 PM

I say we assume he's innocent until proven guilty. If it turns out he is, then a thousand f@€k$ be upon him. If it turns out to be a false accusation then the same for the accuser.

I've worked more rapes then I care to remember. Some were actual rapes. Some were false. We treat EVERY ONE like an actual rape until there's evidence to show otherwise. One of the better pieces of advice I was given early on was to (when possible) treat each person like you would want your mother/father/son/daughter/etc. to be treated.

I sure hope it's false, but only because it would mean some poor woman didnt actually get raped. It's one of the more brutal crimes one can suffer.

Your first and second paragraph contradict each other...?

#19 DD77

DD77
  • LocationNKY

Posted 08 August 2015 - 06:24 PM

Your first and second paragraph contradict each other...?

How so? I said to assume he's innocent until proven guilty. My apologies if it came across in a confusing manner.

If you mean because I also said to treat every rape like an actual rape, I mean don't prejudge based on appearances, social standing, occupation, etc. It doesn't matter if it smells like BS from the start or looks like a legit case, you still have to see it through to whatever end you find. If you turn out to be right, then you'll have the necessary information to close it out and move on to the next one. If you turn out wrong, you've still established a solid base to work from.

#20 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

It is definitely a terrible thing to do. we're all hoping that this is untrue. unfortunately we won't know till the investigation is over.

I can see where people are coming from though, there are a few sides to this. 

Maybe it really happened and the future definitely isn't looking good for Mr. Kane. 

The other side is this could be another Ms. Desiree Washington / Mike Tyson case. 

In further updates Kane has lawyered up with Paul Cambria. He's one of the best American lawyers that money can buy. 

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)