Photo

Calgary Flames

• Please log in to reply
520 replies to this topic

#381 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 29 June 2017 - 04:44 PM

Got my order today. They may be nice people, but they aren't the sharpest. Sent me a Bauer 4500 when I ordered a CCM V10. Also sent me a black Praccy, while I ordered a yellow. Let's all be honest, they also acted like they were moving heaven and earth with how "busy" they were. NOT impressed!

#382 greggee61

greggee61

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:12 PM

Got my order today. They may be nice people, but they aren't the sharpest. Sent me a Bauer 4500 when I ordered a CCM V10. Also sent me a black Praccy, while I ordered a yellow. Let's all be honest, they also acted like they were moving heaven and earth with how "busy" they were. NOT impressed!

Should be getting mine tomorrow! We'll see how they did!

#383 alereflammam

alereflammam

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:19 PM

Call them back. I'm sure they will make it right

#384 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:59 PM

I've tried, with no answer or response. We shall see ⬆️

#385 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:04 PM

Yeah, I got a pp10 instead of a PP90.

#386 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 29 June 2017 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, I got a pp10 instead of a PP90.

Same and they gave me the wrong socks too. Ah well for the prices can't complain.

#387 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 June 2017 - 08:58 AM

Hard to fault them for making some mistakes.  They've been inundated with orders for a couple weeks now, and they're still taking them.  Sucks when you don't get what you want, but they're still going far above and beyond what most teams do.

#388 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:48 AM

Nova, it's not get what you WANT, It's get what you PAID for. It's called customer service. Trust me, dealing hockey gear is not a complex business.

#389 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 30 June 2017 - 09:55 AM

You paid for a helmet, and a jersey. You received a helmet, and a jersey. So you got exactly what you paid for. 

- Always looking for new style stars gear, particularly Bauer! 

#390 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:48 AM

Not even worth it with some of you on here...but I understand that there are tools in every shed. Just can't fix stupid.

#391 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:11 AM

Not even worth it with some of you on here...but I understand that there are tools in every shed. Just can't fix stupid.

Classy Reagan. Take your poopy pants attitude and hit the bricks. 

#392 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

Your response was dumb and completely incorrect, what do you expect? Come to my place sometime in Scottsdale man, I'll show you class. Have a pleasant day my friend 😂

#393 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:33 AM

Oh and additionally, you probably shouldn't mention class when you're the one swearing angrily on a hockey forum...just saying. That's all, again...have a pleasant day 😘

#394 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

Sorry man, words hurt. I changed it for your PC eyes. I didn't start calling people tools, just said you have a poopy pants attitude because something didn't go your way

#395 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:44 AM

Do you not understand the concept of ordering a specific item and expecting to get what you ordered??? Also, I'm the LEAST PC person you'll ever meet my friend, just pointing out an anger problem when I see one. That's enough, move on to telling other people they need to accept the wrong items they receive.

#396 Wanz32

Wanz32
  • LocationKelowna

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

Same and they gave me the wrong socks too. Ah well for the prices can't complain.

Frank, you need to accept these socks even though they are the wrong. 

Reagan: Is that good? 

#397 Reagan85

Reagan85
  • LocationScottsdale, AZ

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:52 AM

Perfect 👌🏽

#398 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:57 AM

Ok, mistakes sucks thanks for sharing your experience, but no need to start complaining on here before you can reach them.

I missed Canada Post this morning with my order.. :doh:

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#399 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 June 2017 - 11:59 AM

Nova, it's not get what you WANT, It's get what you PAID for. It's called customer service. Trust me, dealing hockey gear is not a complex business.

You come across as condescending to me, as well as the nice people working for the Flames. 

You're right, dealing with pro stock isn't complex.  Most of the time these people are trying to get this inventory out the door and don't feel like dealing with our preferences for gear.  They see a jersey as a jersey.  So if they make a mistake, they're not highly motivated to bend over backwards to fix it.  In fact, they're not highly motivated by any aspect of the transaction.  They're just selling off inventory that has to go.   They're not concerned with losing customers because they're not a retail business.  If you've dealt with team sales before, you would know that.  They could give a rip once the inventory is out the door.

I get that you're frustrated with your order.  But people are jumping on you because a lot of us have dealt with the Calgary staff and they've been very accommodating.  I feel like I'm talking to my aunt when I call them.  That is RARE.  Especially when you consider the volume of requests they've received.  

#400 LankNasty

LankNasty
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:09 PM

If you left a message for them they will get back to you. I'm sure they will try to fix it for you. Maybe wait til you hear back from them before you start saying how bad they are. You paid $18 USD. For a brand new 3.0 jersey, where else are you going to get that deal?

And as far as the items ordered vs received: it sounds like they did you a favour and sent better items than the ones ordered. I'm not sure why someone would ever choose a yellow practice jersey as their first choice.

"Thank God theres still a sport for middle sized white boys"

-Derek Sutton (Youngblood) 

#3k