Photo

Peoria Rivermen Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

if anyone can pick up me a L or XL shell i will pay it !

#22 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:48 AM

I was 1st in line down there last year with a buddy. Got a ton of good shit. No such luck with socks, shells, or practice jerseys for all of you asking. They have TONS of sticks...CCM and Reebok gloves, protective, skates, helmets, visors, etc. Havent decided if I'm taking off work yet to head down this year, but I'll be loading up if I do make it down.

#23 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:01 AM

I was 1st in line down there last year with a buddy. Got a ton of good shit. No such luck with socks, shells, or practice jerseys for all of you asking. They have TONS of sticks...CCM and Reebok gloves, protective, skates, helmets, visors, etc. Havent decided if I'm taking off work yet to head down this year, but I'll be loading up if I do make it down.

I think I'm going so if you beat me there, don't clean the place out!

#24 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:06 AM

What were the prices on sticks like at past ones? This might be my best option in terms of equipment sales to make the trek from Windsor. Toronto and the Marlies is just too pricey. The Wings sale is always terrible for RH sticks. Well, except for Eaves, but with him being hurt there aren't any of his twigs available. Maybe Colombus, but I haven't heard anything.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#25 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:30 AM

What were the prices on sticks like at past ones? This might be my best option in terms of equipment sales to make the trek from Windsor. Toronto and the Marlies is just too pricey. The Wings sale is always terrible for RH sticks. Well, except for Eaves, but with him being hurt there aren't any of his twigs available. Maybe Colombus, but I haven't heard anything.

According to my buddy who worked for the Rivermen this past season (now with the Hawks), $75-100.

#26 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:27 PM

i really want a shell to match my perron gloves !

#27 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:31 PM

[quote name='wrbush31' timestamp='1336478465' post='29942']
I think I'm going so if you beat me there, don't clean the place out!

Come earlier and jump to the front of the line.

#28 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:34 PM

I would also be interested in a reebok 9k shell XL as well as CL gloves!

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#29 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 08 May 2012 - 03:01 PM

Come earlier and jump to the front of the line.

If it works out, I'm going to do my best. I'll be leaving the Chicago area the morning of so that means early rising.

#30 gcrude2012

gcrude2012

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

for any or all that are going i would be interested in jofa rbk 15 shins , padded shell l and a dark practice shirt. we can work out any prepay that would make it easier. Thanks

gcrude

#31 hunter597

hunter597

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:40 PM

What are the prices like at this for skates?

#32 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 14 May 2012 - 10:44 PM

what brand of sticks do they have? only rbk/ccm or others too?

#33 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

Do they have and left Mako's?
Liddy:-)

#34 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

How is the glove situation at the sale and price.

#35 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:05 PM

I dont think anyone who's going knows quantities of anything there or how much they will be asking.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#36 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

Kovey,Grizz, twas a pleasure. I hope you love your treasures. Great meeting you guys.

#37 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

How was it?
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#38 Watchgreat

Watchgreat

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

Also wondering. Was planning to go at about 5 AM and camp out and try to be first in but im in a tourney this weekend and I would of had to miss 2 games.

#39 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 19 May 2012 - 03:40 PM

Wasn't the best, wasn't the worst. It actually exceeded my expectations. I was in the first dozen or so on the floor and it seemed like the skates were all gone immediately so I'm not too sure what the quality was like. Not too much in the ways of protective. Had 8K elbows, good handful of RBK shoulders, nothing great shin-wise really. I managed to get some 16" CCM's, but everything else was a "bad" size.

Lot of gloves, lot of helmets, lot of LH sticks. Lot of jerseys, grey practice jerseys. Lots of home socks, lots of grey/white practice socks, a couple black/white practice socks. Most importantly, a big pile of equipment bags. All were $40 as is but there weren't too many good sized ones in good condition. I found an immaculate one at the bottom of the pile so that was pretty good.

There was also some guy selling stuff that wasn't "with" the Rivermen so I'm not really sure what his gig was. I bought some brand new 15" Jofa 6090 shins from the guy for a steal (said they were out of the NJ dressing room) but then I "traded" them to Grizz...meaning I knew he wanted them and said he could have them for what I paid, but instead he just paid for the helmet I was buying (same price)...so that's a trade right? Either way, that kid's going to love those shins. He needs them more than I do and will appreciate them more.

There was a lot of other odds and ends like tape, Reebok warmup pants, laundry loops, jock shorts, etc...

All in all, it was good. Pretty good sized crowd. I'd go again for something to do. I spent a couple hours at my old college on the way home so I killed two birds with one stone.

PS. It was hotter than hell in the Civic Center today. Great weather though. Also might some of the gear up for sale that I bought so keep your eyes peeled.

#40 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:29 PM

^^^^What he said lol. I left with a like new w/ full stickers Blue CCM bucket, a like new Reebok 4K w/ full stickers in white, one pair of kinda beat up away socks (Sorry about not snaggin you a pair Mat), the 6090 shins as Bill said which I only wanted the liners for but he gave them up anyway, class act man I owe you a brew, and Blue Bauer long sleeve top. I'll post pics later in here and recent pick ups. It was awesome meeting and shootin the shit for a while with ya Bill!

By the way, after you left that guy from Columbus bought EVERY remaining stick (60+) along with two brand new pairs of Easton pants, about 20 half shields, and a few other things and stuffed them into his Audi. So be prepared to see some Rivermen pro stock twigs popping up on ebay soon lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif