Photo

Peoria Rivermen Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:36 PM

Seems like that guy from Columbus (Prostockhockey on eBay) shows up at every team equipment sale across the USA. I never knew there was that much money to be made selling 11k/U+ CL sticks and used visors. He's starting to become a hated man at these sales lol.

#42 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

Well I really didnt mind it too much since I wasnt looking for sticks and I dont need any more pants or visors lol But I can definitely see why someone would be very irritated with a guy like him. No offense to him, but when we were talking with him about gear and what not it seemed as if he thought he was entitled to the best stuff just because he got there early to help set up and got in with the EQ guys. It was just something I noticed lol

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#43 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Here's my haul for the day. Shins are beautiful but I dont think they are gonna win the starting job over the 6070s. Bill will get these unless he changes his mind (I got the reebok liners) and if that's the case they will be for sale for SUPER cheap since I feel bad enough already for "trading" for them. I'm in love with the CCM lid and it already has sentimental value since it's got 19 on the back. If my buddy doesnt take the Reebok off my hands it will go up for sale as well. Got the black socks after the sale back in St. Louis to match my TBL pants.

PS there was an authentic retro NJ Devils Ken Daneyko jersey there that was freakin awesome until I looked at the price, $950 :eek: I know there's someone here that has a retro NJ set.

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif