Photo

San Jose Sharks Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Evillittlejawa

Evillittlejawa
  • LocationColorado

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:48 PM

If anyone is looking for Niemi or Greiss sticks, the proshop at Sharks Ice still has about 10 of each, I didn't catch the price cause I'm not a goalie, I can check it next time I'm over there. Just thought you all would like to know

INTERESTED!!!

ALWAYS looking for new/used/broken beyond repair Peter Budaj, Marc Denis, Semyon Varlamov, JS Giguere, and Andrew Penner goalie gear/jerseys. And goalie gear in general.

My Feedback!

#82 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:03 PM

Interested depending on price of a Greiss stick.
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#83 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys, my car is being angry with me so I can't make it to the rink to check prices for a while. Sorry.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#84 river9_rat

river9_rat

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

Hi everyone. I am in the U.S. Army serving active duty. I have been out to San Jose, CA this past year as part of the Sharks for a Day Fantasy Camp. I have been out of country and just came back. I am currently stationed on the East Coast in Arlington, VA and would like to know if anyone is going to the Sharks Annual Equipment Sale. I am interested in the following items;

1) Practice Jersey (white and teal)
2) Warm up top and bottom

I can't get out to San Jose at this time (active duty)

I would gladly send you funds and my contact number. Thanks, I would appreciate it.

Felix A.

#85 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 June 2012 - 12:33 PM

The sale WAS on May 19th it was pretty cleaned out... There are a few members that live "nearby" maybe they can help you out with what's left...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#86 akinanli

akinanli

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

Hi,

By any chance anybody could help me get some Adam Burish pro stock sticks?
Live in Norway and bought 2 sticks on ebay earlier this year and I need to find more.

You dont have to ship em to Norway, it can be shipped to my sister in D.C

Thanks in advance