Photo

Trade talk

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:36 PM

prospects are always hard to evaluate, but Dahlen was putting up F. Forsberg like numbers in his "year after his draft season".

the thing I don't get is the extension... why.. why 2 years when he's 35 years old!!

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#22 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 28 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

well it depends if the person sticking their finger in your mouth is tugging down your throat to choke you. guess we will never know

All we really know from 2011 is that Luongo choked...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#23 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 01 March 2017 - 09:53 AM

prospects are always hard to evaluate, but Dahlen was putting up F. Forsberg like numbers in his "year after his draft season".

the thing I don't get is the extension... why.. why 2 years when he's 35 years old!!

Yeah that I don't really get. I like Burrows and he's a good addition to most teams, I just don't understand why a TWO year extension onto an already aging player. Not smart by the Sens.....smart by Benning though  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang: 

And Benning sent Hansen to San Jose for Nikolay Goldobin (another prospect) and a (conditional) 4th round pick in 2017, so if the slim chances San Jose wins the cup this year that 4th round will turn into a 1st round!  

#24 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:52 AM

Who would have thought that Benning would turn out to be a winner this trade deadline hey? haha

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#25 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 01 March 2017 - 01:15 PM

Exactly! I was sharpening my pitchfork and lighting torches before the Burrows trade. I hope he makes at least one more, but there isn't much talk on that. 

Iginla to LA for a 2018 conditional 4th round pick.