Photo

Phoenix vs Los Angeles

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#81 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

Doan has had 3 penalties this series...

#1 Lewis turns his back, not Doan's fault.

#2 Doan shoves Stoll off of himself and Stoll grabs his face as if a sniper put a bullet between his eyes.

#3 Doan is cowardly tackled by the overrated Drew Doughty. Doan tries to stand up and gets called for a penalty.

Yeah sounds like Doan takes stupid penalties...not. Dustin Brown gets a penalty for diving and a penalty for slew footing. Sounds like a role model.

#82 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:39 PM

Sure didnt. Don't own a pair. Only real ones.

Just playing with you buddy :P

Glorifying Dustin Brown and saying that it's "captain-like" for him to dive is a joke, this isn't soccer. Captains should lead by example and play a respectable game while giving their team a chance to win at the same time, not make a mockery of it. If he was a player on my team I would be embarrasesed regardless of the situation.

#83 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:55 PM

1. Doan drove Lewis in, didn't try to stop at all.

2. He elbowed Stoll clearly in the face, pretty obvious.

3. Doughty was showing him that we aren't gonna take him trying to injure out players and tackled him. Plus Doan retaliated and took a penalty, very smart captain.

#84 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:59 PM

Not to be a douche, but what clip did you watch? Doan was mid hit and Lewis turned around last second... no chance to stop
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#85 Brian

Brian

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:18 AM

Kill the Yotes!

#86 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:30 AM

2. He elbowed Stoll clearly in the face, pretty obvious.

3. Doughty was showing him that we aren't gonna take him trying to injure out players and tackled him. Plus Doan retaliated and took a penalty, very smart captain.

Please watch the games before talking...

1) Lewis turned, Sutter even said so (you know...the coach).

2) Doan elbowed him? Watch the game. Stoll got Doan up high, Doan pushes him off of himself and Stoll like I said acts like a bullet hit him between the eyes. Brown slew footed Rosival Game 1...smart captain.

3) Who has Doan tried to injure? Certainly not Lewis. Doughty tackled him because Doan has him beat. Doan retaliated? How so.

If you are going to try and act smart and knowledgeable...watch the games at least. I watched Game 2 at the bar with my buddy a true Kings fan (unlike you) and even he had a hard time saying the Kings don't dive. He laughed when Doan got a penalty with Doughty exchange and laughed when OEL got a penalty himself. Why he laugh? He couldn't believe the ridiculousness of the refs making such poor calls.

#87 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:33 AM

I guess the Olympics started early.

Someone barely touches your face and you turn around and land on your face is not a natural response.

^Looks like Ric Flair taught Stoll a thing or two...

#88 osos325i

osos325i

Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:37 AM

Come on you guys. The last 4 pages have been about who dives more and who's the more respectable captain. Let it go.

#89 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Just talking about how pathetic it is that a team playing as well as the Kings is resorting to diving. Sorry.

#90 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:11 AM

In regards to this entire argument...None of us have any say whatsoever about what takes place on or off the ice so why even bother. Just enjoy the game! It's hockey for chrissake!

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#91 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:12 AM

Yeah not gonna argue with you anymore. Leads to nothing. Have fun golfing.

#92 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

Just so you're aware, you're not on the team. Let me know when you decide to actually watch a game...

Stay classy though. I can see why things go down on this forum as they do...

#93 rocknrolltakeover

rocknrolltakeover
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

I'll be at the game this morning! Go Kings!

#94 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:32 AM

have fun man, I'm hoping the Yotes can make it interesting and prolong the series

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#95 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:21 AM

Yeah not gonna argue with you anymore. Leads to nothing. Have fun golfing.

If you don't want to argue anymore stop adding fuel to the fire

#96 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Doesnt want to argue anymore, yet still cannot drop it enough to leave the golfing comment out :LOL:

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#97 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:39 PM

atta boy Doaner!

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#98 Peteypablo11

Peteypablo11

Posted 20 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

Oh Shaun... Lol

#99 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:04 PM

Congratulations to the Coyotes for fighting the good fight and extending the series to game 5. All hail Doan for his two goals and for Smith's shut out. :headbang:
~B~

#100 hab96

hab96

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:17 PM

Kings will sweep