Photo

Pro Stock Sticks.com

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#21 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 18 January 2022 - 03:10 AM

Do we have to donate for a curve if we want a batch of customs done? Or is that just so he keeps the mould for the premades?

#22 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 18 January 2022 - 09:00 AM

Your custom options are only from what he has molds for, so if that curve is never made it won't be an option at all.

#23 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:24 AM

I just don’t wanna donate to a mold and he doesn’t get enough who want it then doesn’t make it lol I want P92 max height but it’s not very popular

#24 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 20 January 2022 - 11:39 AM

I just don’t wanna donate to a mold and he doesn’t get enough who want it then doesn’t make it lol I want P92 max height but it’s not very popular

Yeah I didn't really get that about the campaign. What will be do with the money for curves that don't reach the goal? Or is he going to leave it up until they all get their goals? Or is he just going to use it for the curves that will be made? No idea

#25 Hills

Hills
  • LocationNiagara Ontario

Posted 20 January 2022 - 12:28 PM

Yeah I didn't really get that about the campaign. What will be do with the money for curves that don't reach the goal? Or is he going to leave it up until they all get their goals? Or is he just going to use it for the curves that will be made? No idea

He said he was refunding anything that went towards curves that don't end up being made.

#26 Miller55

Miller55

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:24 PM

He said he was refunding anything that went towards curves that don't end up being made.

Thanks, I follow on insta but haven't been looking much since he stopped posting Euro style tips

#27 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 21 January 2022 - 11:45 AM

So let me get this right, it says on his site you get $180 gift cards for each stick you order in a curve request? If I got 5 then I’d get $900 off? Somehow that doesn’t seem worth it for him. Or is the price of a custom through the roof?

#28 cthockey

cthockey

Posted 21 January 2022 - 08:40 PM

So let me get this right, it says on his site you get $180 gift cards for each stick you order in a curve request? If I got 5 then I’d get $900 off? Somehow that doesn’t seem worth it for him. Or is the price of a custom through the roof?

If I read his page right you are paying up front for the curve you want. IF that curve gets 10 orders he will then send you a gift card code to be used to actually purchase that stick. Your not getting $180, your essentially getting your $180 you put down initially to show your interest in the curve back, so you can use it to finalize the sale on the actual stick.

#29 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 23 January 2022 - 04:06 AM

Ahhh ok that makes a little more sense lol

#30 WARRIOR17

WARRIOR17
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 January 2022 - 09:32 PM

Got the contact info? The customizer is down, and I wanna hop on the list when it comes back. 

Closed for Chinese New Year.  Back up Feb 1st.

#31 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening
  • LocationNorthern California

Posted 01 April 2022 - 05:12 PM

Has anyone else been using these sticks, custom or stock? I picked up a PRO with wood graphics for fun and it became an instant favorite. The Kovalchuk curve cradles the puck much better than the standard P28 and snapshots fly off the blade once you make the adjustment. That curve combined with the Easton-style kevlar grip, 70 flex (I cut my sticks down about 3" each, under chin on skates) and low cost (just $180 each) and I'm really looking forward to this custom order. 

13ZyYhW.png

"What is your lowest/best price?" is NOT an offer. 

#32 MHC07

MHC07

Posted 01 April 2022 - 05:27 PM

Ordered my first one almost 60 days ago but continue to wait on delivery, think it’s safe to say that this one will go way over the estimated 45-60 day timeline. Looking forward to trying these if I ever get it…

#33 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 01 April 2022 - 05:32 PM

I wish the wood-look finish was a custom option. I'd like to order one for fun

#34 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 01 April 2022 - 05:43 PM

I wish the wood-look finish was a custom option. I'd like to order one for fun

I emailed Gepetto and he said that they may have this option in the future, for a limited time. 

Ordered my first one almost 60 days ago but continue to wait on delivery, think it’s safe to say that this one will go way over the estimated 45-60 day timeline. Looking forward to trying these if I ever get it…

Did you order yours when the customizer went back online on February 1st? Their supplier just opened back up on that date, so they may have been a bit slow to get back into the swing of things. Whatever the case may be, I hope you get them soon. 

#35 MHC07

MHC07

Posted 01 April 2022 - 05:55 PM

I emailed Gepetto and he said that they may have this option in the future, for a limited time.

Did you order yours when the customizer went back online on February 1st? Their supplier just opened back up on that date, so they may have been a bit slow to get back into the swing of things. Whatever the case may be, I hope you get them soon.

Thanks. Yes I did order it right when it came back up online. Really hoping it gets here soon before this season ends as I’ve been highly anticipating using one given all the good feedback. How long does it usually take if you don’t order when things start up again?
When I check online it’s still waiting for graphics….

#36 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 01 April 2022 - 06:38 PM

Awesome news. Thanks!

#37 Half

Half
  • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 03 April 2022 - 11:50 AM

So I've had one for roughly two months. Used between two to three times a week during that span and the "grip" has started peeling where my bottom hand sits on the shaft. Just moving my hand up and down results in big portions of the grip flaking off. Going to email Gepetto and see what he says but just throwing it out there as a cautionary tale.

#38 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 03 May 2022 - 11:40 AM

So I've had one for roughly two months. Used between two to three times a week during that span and the "grip" has started peeling where my bottom hand sits on the shaft. Just moving my hand up and down results in big portions of the grip flaking off. Going to email Gepetto and see what he says but just throwing it out there as a cautionary tale.

That's very odd. Were you able to get this issue resolved? 

Thanks. Yes I did order it right when it came back up online. Really hoping it gets here soon before this season ends as I’ve been highly anticipating using one given all the good feedback. How long does it usually take if you don’t order when things start up again?
When I check online it’s still waiting for graphics….

Have you received your sticks yet?

#39 Golden Gate Sharpening

Golden Gate Sharpening

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:03 PM

I just received my customs + a few stock Kovalchuk sticks and I couldn't be happier. These twigs should be enough to hold me over for a few years and the price of $159 per stick can't be beat. If I ever start playing competitively again, I'll most likely order another batch. The new Kovalchuk curve is a cheat code for wrist shots and took minimal adjustment coming from a P28. You can order pretty much any curve you can think of. I can't recommend these sticks enough (I promise I'm not getting paid to say this lol)

The closest big-name stick I'd compare them to is the original True A6.0, but lighter and hopefully more durable. The first two versions of the A6.0 were some of my all-time favorite sticks, but broke way too often. 

GIEBjTf.jpg

Z330A2U.jpg

MnoZAkw.jpg

6tHdfFW.jpg

Here are the customs with my three in-stock PRO sticks on the right. Name bars are from stickbandits.com. 

cw7bNYt.png

Current stick rack, including True EK65 and three Hoapa two-piece sticks for roller hockey - also a huge fan of these. 

9Pi8kph.jpg

#40 markov94

markov94
  • LocationSarnia Ont,...then Lakeland FLA....then back to Sarnia

Posted 01 July 2022 - 07:16 PM

Jake, you sold me on the curve...

I'll order a couple at some point..