Montreal Canadiens

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 26 November 2011 - 07:25 PM

the new song is "The Age of Pamparius" by turbonegro

nobody should hate this song, its awesome! and its about getting pizza!

i love this song

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#42 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:30 PM

Reffs handing the pens another game :mad2:

#43 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 26 November 2011 - 10:47 PM

Reffs handing the pens another game :mad2:

That was definitely not good.
It was a horrible call, the 2 previous werent good anyways, this one should of been disallowed as well.

Will Paccio be suspended?
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#44 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 26 November 2011 - 11:57 PM

hes gonna get something, a fine at the least but i think he can expect 1-2 games, you could see on the bench after the play he knew that he was in trouble.

as for the goal, that was a terrible call by the ref, i guess you need to cover it for 5 seconds before they blow it dead

#45 General

General

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:09 AM

As a Pens fan that puck should have been whistled dead but I don't know how they didn't call a penalty on the Letang hit. I don't know how the refs can miss it when Letang had the puck.

#46 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

For the most part, the ref's suck here at the Bell, it's like they lose half their common sense working in front of such a large vocal crowd...

#47 Its Mike

Its Mike
  • Location732 Jersey

Posted 27 November 2011 - 10:22 AM

The hit wasn't terrible, it just falls into Shanahan's unnecessary column, which will probably lead to probably a game. And now he's in the dreaded REPEAT OFFENDER file.

About the goal. Maybe I'm blinded by the vegas gold glasses but I could see the puck the whole time. It was sitting flat against Price's pad, his catch and Neal's stick got to it at the same time and he scooped it out.

#48 General

General

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:23 AM

It was definitely visible, but I doubt the ref on the other side of Price could have seen the puck sitting there.

#49 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:04 PM

About the goal. Maybe I'm blinded by the vegas gold glasses but I could see the puck the whole time. It was sitting flat against Price's pad, his catch and Neal's stick got to it at the same time and he scooped it out.

Look at the replay carefully, the puck is completely gone and is poked from the right from underneath his glove and then Letang picks up and puts it in.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#50 boogs82

boogs82

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:04 AM

Does anybody have access to Habs tickets? I'm looking for March 3rd against Toronto. Looking to bring my grandfather to a game (he's never been to one!) I'd be looking for four tickets. StubHub, Lespacs, Billets-514, etc are way overpriced for a Leafs game. If I was still in Montreal I'd take my chances with the scalpers but I'm living in Ontario now.

#51 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 30 November 2011 - 01:57 AM

shanahan has gone from "i'm here! and youre not screwing around with me" to "hey he doesnt deserve it, its pronger physics" and "oh he suspends it, its not pronger physics"

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#52 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:46 PM

Was really hoping that the Habs would have won last night against the Sharks; it would have been great to see them break their losing streak at the Tank.
~B~

#53 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

Was really hoping that the Habs would have won last night against the Sharks; it would have been great to see them break their losing streak at the Tank.

Hey at least emelin layed pavalski out haha

#54 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:29 PM

haha
That was a huge hit.
Last time Habs won at the Tank was in 1999 :LOL:

#55 Yetso

Yetso
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

That was an amazing hit, and thats coming from a Sharks fan. That was definitely an entertaining game last night.
Phrasing people! Phrasing!!!

#56 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 02 December 2011 - 06:56 PM

I agree, Awesome stuff! We've been hearing about his potential and mean streak for years. So happy he finally came across...

#57 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:15 AM

This one was better (from a sharks fan) =)

#58 boogs82

boogs82

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:32 AM

What the h-e double hockey sticks is wrong with our Habs? When will management clue in that we need new staff behind the bend and to drop some of the dead weight on the ice? I'm tired of watching the same power play move the puck along the boards and not get anything done. One of the greatest teams in the history of the NHL is 28th in the league for the power play (11.4%). We've allowed the second most short-handed goals against (5). Yet we're second on the penalty kill in the NHL (89%). We've blown more leads than I care to talk about and we can't score in the shootout. At least we're getting a point I guess.....though it should never have gotten there after a 3-0 lead against Vancouver last night. Jacques Martin's press conference after the game was to blame the rookies again. I'm pretty sure I saw a few veteran mistakes last night during the game. We mustn't have been watching the same game or something. Hopefully something is done soon. We're only a point out of 8th and it's hardly near the end of the season. But the beginning of the season is where you're supposed to get the easy points.

#59 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

iv always hated the over rated kaberle then i come home for lunch and finally stop caring about this horrible team...if management doesnt care why should we the fans ?

#60 SouthpawTRK

SouthpawTRK

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:05 PM

Last night's game was frustrating to say the least. Sure, one can say at least the Habs got a point out of it, but they should have had both points. I'm really hoping that they turn things around in their deficient areas and start winning more games.
~B~