Photo

Numan

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 Its Mike

Its Mike
  • Location732 Jersey

Posted 30 January 2012 - 06:45 PM

Bought a six pack protector from Numan, got it in no time flat, great transaction.

#22 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 30 January 2012 - 08:25 PM

I've done many buy and sells with Numan. Nothing but good things to say. Great guy.

#23 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:03 PM

Just finished my first transaction with Numan. Couldn't have gone smoother. Good communication, quick shipment, everything as described. Thanks again!

#24 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

What can I say about this guy. Numan went well above and beyond for me.

I bought a twig from him and the shipping was crazy fast!

Sent me tons of photos until I determined what I wanted and his communication was absolutely amazing.

Top marks from me and I cant wait to buisness again, hopefully soon ;) A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :up:

Thanks again buddy!!
Go Sabres!

#25 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 10 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

Just sold some gloves to Numan! Super fast payment good communication!

#26 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:12 AM

Got some wheels from Numan

Excellent transaction again with fast shipping.

A+++++++++++++++++ as always

Awesome guy!!!!!
Go Sabres!

#27 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:21 AM

Another one of my long overdue reviews, Numan is a great guy, one of the best on the forum. Knows more about equipment than a majority of this board combined hahaha.

#28 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:31 AM

Bought a pair of mitts from numan and was a very easy transaction.
Great communication, fast shipping and were as described.
I liked it so much I went back to him yesterday and bought another pair from him :LOL:
Great guy and I hope to do business with him again!
A+++++++++++++++++
Thanks Numan
:up:
always looking for Sabres gear

#29 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

I would not suggest buying from this seller. He claims that he sold me gloves that belonged to a friend of him. I have had a major issue with the transaction. Even it was not numan's fault - he sells for his friend and you never know what belongs to his friend or not.

Here is the PM details of the transaction:

Richards Stars
Participants: numan, Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish
Sent 07 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

I know you are swamped with PM's, but if they are not gone yet - can you supply pics of the underside of the Richards nylon Stars gloves? The bottom wrist guard is what I need mainly... I am interested in multiple pairs if that area of the glove is what I think it is and they are still available...

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Don't have pic of those exact ones right now but they are same as these

Gefiltefish
Sent 07 February 2012 - 01:24 PM

Thank you. I assume they are in new condition as well? They look like it from the pics in the post. How much do you want for them?

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

Yeah 2 of the pairs are brand new one pair has some wear on the palms. These are my buddies that's he wants to move so I have to ask Jim for sure but I think he is wanting $200 ish

Gefiltefish
Sent 07 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

I am very interested in the new pairs... Both of them.

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 02:31 PM

Ok well you messaged first (i got 29 pms haha) so if you'd like to claim them I'll say theyre gone. And will have further picture for you on Monday?

Gefiltefish
Sent 07 February 2012 - 03:17 PM

If he wants $400.00 shipped for the two sets of black/Stars new pairs - I will take them. Anything more and I will have to re-consider.

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 03:52 PM

Ok I'll mark them as sold and let him know

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 04:00 PM

He said that's perfect will ship Monday when back in town.

corby1607@me.com

PayPal that dress and in the notes section say its for the two pairs of stars Richards

Gefiltefish
Sent 07 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Money sent. Thank you for your assistance.

numan
Sent 07 February 2012 - 05:14 PM

Thank you!

Gefiltefish
Sent 13 February 2012 - 04:55 PM

Just want to make sure your buddy got the gloves out today or is in the process... Thank you.

~~~~~ numan left the conversation ~~~~~~

Z-Airs sold to me...
Participants: numan, Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

I believe you brokered this deal for a friend.

I received the gloves today.. To say the least, I was disappointed. One pair was told to me was brand new and the other had "some wear on the palms"...

None of the gloves I received were brand new. All have palm wear and one pair has holes in the thumb area and near-holes in the gussets.

There are also a lot of other issues such as board/puck marks and wear from use such as stains on the liner, cuts in the nylon and loose threads.

Here are the pictures I took as soon as I unpacked them.

For $200/pair ($400 ttl), I am not happy. I could accept one pair in the condition I got, but not both.

At this point, I would honestly rather send these gloves back and get a refund.

Here are some pics for reference:
http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs008.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs007.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs006.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs005.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs004.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs003.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs002.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs001.jpg

http://i234.photobuc.../xxZAirs009.jpg

Please let me know what you think...

Sam

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

What do you want me to do man? Sold you two pairs of brad Richards game used gloves these are both in pretty great shape the other pair was trashed and the gloves that you got also sold for $400 for one pair on eBay simply as memorabilia I thought you'd e very pleased with this deal

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 07:59 PM

That was buddy I just looked over the pictures and I sorta agree with him other than the last picture of the gusett I think they're in perfect condition all of those other things seem to be minimal wear at all if noticeable to anyone, I can patch you through to him if you want but I don't think him or anyone else would classify those gloves as not "great condition"

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

I was not aware they were game used. I am not a game used collector, I was hoping for a least one pair as new/unused for my own personal use. The previous PM conversation we had stated that one pair was brand new. I cannot prove that they are game used if I were attempting to sell them. I have not collected or sold game used equipment before.

If you feel you can do better than what I paid, I will gladly return them including paying for return shipping and half of the shipping costs you incurred. No harm done. Let me know...

Sam

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

I'll ask my buddy

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 08:53 PM

Either way I don't think that's ok with him or makes since cause they're still in extremely useable condition

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:08 PM

I don't want to argue or post this to the boards... You sell a lot of items and I don't want this to harm any other items you are trying to sell. Yes, the gloves are still useable, but I was told that one pair was brand new and they are not. I did not receive what I paid for.

I think my terms are fair. I am willing to ship these back (return shipping at my expense) and am willing to absorb $15 of the shipping costs you incurred. You said you can sell these for a lot more, so I think that is fair.

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

If you wana post it to the bards go ahead it's only gonna hurt your cause because 99% of the board would agree that those gloves are fine especially since I am a trusted member and a friend to most of the board while you aren't so don't worry about me. But like I said I'll run it by my buddy cause they are his and you payed him

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:15 PM

I just reviewed the original PM conversation we had and now see I was promised TWO brand new pairs... Neither pair iI received is brand new.

Numan- you left the conversation, but please look at it again. I asked for two new pairs, was told $400 shipped, paid in a timely fashion and was sent two used pairs of gloves.

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

I chat check the original Convo but I believe I said two almost or "like" new pairs in Great shape but like I said I will ask him He's currently playing a game so it's inns have to wait

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

Here is the convo...

((( pasted the conversation that took place on February 7th between 1:24pm and 4:36pm )))

In the notes of the PayPal payment I noted: "Note: 2 pairs of *new* Easton Richard's gloves in *stars* colors. "

No where in this conversation did you say that the gloves were "almost" or "like new". They were referred to as "brand new".

numan
Sent 17 February 2012 - 09:56 PM

Once again as stated many times I'll talk to him since they were his gloves, and you payed him and he shipped em

Gefiltefish
Sent 17 February 2012 - 10:01 PM

Understood. Thank you. Please let me know what he says.

Gefiltefish
Sent Yesterday, 04:26 PM

Hoping to hear something tomorrow. I see you are leaving town...

numan
Sent Yesterday, 05:06 PM

Yeah man he's telling me he already spent the money so he's not taking them back but he sold another pair on eBay for $300 yesterday so he recommended you try that if you don't feel they are useable

I have reported numan to Dupes and opened a PayPal dispute.

~Sam~

#30 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:42 AM

I'm sorry you feel this way Sam but I'm even more sorry with my self for taking a chance on a member with absolutely zero feedback especially after the recent new members that have been causing some issues for the rest of the older members with positive feedback.

#31 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:52 AM

I'm sorry, but you made this deal and have to be responsible for your friends actions. Either he sent the wrong gloves or you did not post/PM an accurate description of the item.

I have sold items here recently and only was made aware of this forum in December. I have bought/sold on the IW forums and MSH forums with no issues.

~Sam~

#32 Max92

Max92
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:25 AM

Numan is highly recommended

#33 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:21 AM

If they are the same Z-Airs that are in the Glove trade post of his...they look rather good to me. Numan is a great guy and has gone above and beyond for many people on here. I would say that new gloves have a threshold of acceptance. I don't mean to get in the middle of this but from all the positive feedback he's got it's hard to see your side of the story.
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#34 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

@ Gefiltefish
Please provide pictures of the gloves in this topic, the links above are not working.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#35 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:28 PM

Sorry, just realized that. I copied/pasted the link from the email feature.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~Sam~

#36 cobra

cobra

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:34 PM

Sam...
Stop stirring up shit... You got a refund now ship the gloves back... I have no time for people like you...

#37 cobra

cobra

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:41 PM

When buying Pro stock gear, game used means used in a game by that player.
How can something be brand new if its game used?
I will say this non of the gussets were messed up and in one of your pics they are. I find that pretty shitty if you used them and ripped it then sent it back to me like that...

#38 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

Wait so you got a refund but still havent shipped the gloves back? Wow

And those pics are dark as hell, ans they look good to me
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#39 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:32 PM

Unless you are involved or have feedback to leave, please DO NOT POST.
If you have received a refund and a solution was found, then the problem is solved.

@ numan: if in a PM it says this:

Yeah 2 of the pairs are brand new one pair has some wear on the palms. These are my buddies that's he wants to move so I have to ask Jim for sure but I think he is wanting $200 ish

Please make sure the gloves sent as as described, even if they are not yours, when you post on sports2k with your account, they are considered yours.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#40 Gefiltefish

Gefiltefish

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

cobra (I assume this is Corby). I am not stirring anything up, simply replying to questions that were asked. The pictures were taken as soon as the box was opened. The gussets were that way when you sent them to me. The the box arrived on Friday, 2/17/12. I got home from work around 6pm or so that night. I never used the gloves.

I have received a partial refund ($370.00), but only after I opened a PayPal dispute. This issue is costing me $60.00 out of pocket and I believe others have the right to know what happened so they can determine for themselves.

HockeySavants - per PayPal's terms, the seller has to issue the refund. He did so this morning and I will ship the gloves back tomorrow (since the post office is not open today). They will be sent with tracking and insured and I will email the seller the tracking number as soon a I get it.

~Sam~