Photo

Numan

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:40 PM

Good seller and fast shipping with the gloves. Will buy again A+++ Thanks for the help petey and shaun
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#42 LeMagnifique66

LeMagnifique66

Posted 25 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy again from "Numan".
Excellent communication and lightning fast shipping.
Product was exactly as shown/described.

#43 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:13 PM

Thanks foor hooking me up Numan, skates are nice :y
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#44 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:04 PM

Recently purchsed some gloves from Numan - A1 transaction

Communication was great and he even sent along extra pics without me requesting. Above all he is honest - he makes sure that everything is up front

He is also extreemly knowledgable when it comes to equipment

Just a pleasure to buy from and chat with - would not hesitate to purchase from again!

Great Dude

#45 theflash0000

theflash0000

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:42 AM

Great transaction with numan--he brokered a third-party deal for a pair of gloves and everything went smoothly. Thanks!

Check out The Hockey Locker Podcast!

Episode 7 of The Hockey Locker Podcast is now live! We discuss the latest gear news and releases, including the Bauer MX3 stick and we talk about how to deal with a hockey injury from both a mental and physical perspective. Download here! 

http://hockeylockerp....wordpress.com/

Twitter: @Hockey_Locker

hockeylockerpodcast@gmail.com

#46 District

District

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

Had a great transaction with Numan on a pair of skates. Super friendly, super patient, and unbelievably fast ship time.

Was a high end item for my first transaction here, and Numan took care of me. The guy is the real deal.

#47 Biscuit

Biscuit
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

Another transaction with Numan and once again he comes through for me. Very quick shipping and item was as described. Numan is a gret memeber on this forum and he is always willing to help me with my questions about gear. Just an all around good guy and A++++ seller
Thanks for the twig Numan
always looking for Sabres gear

#48 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

Bought gloves from Numan, thanks again buddy!

#49 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:52 PM

Yet another great transaction with Numan... Pants are great exactly as described and came just in time

#50 stock07

stock07

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

Great seller, bought some gloves off Numan and he shipped them super fast...Thanks Buddy

#51 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:53 PM

Second deal with Numers and just as awesome as the first! This is the man when it comes to knowledge about gear!

thanks again!

#52 steamers11

steamers11
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Many deals with Numan. One of the best guys to work with.

#53 conlon17

conlon17
  • LocationSt. Catharines, Ontario

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

Another smooth deal with numan. a+++++

#54 Buffalo boy

Buffalo boy
  • LocationBuffalo

Posted 15 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Sold Numan a couple pairs of mitts over the last couple weeks. As always, instant payment and outstanding communication.

One of the Best!! A+++++++++++++ Enjoy buddy
Go Sabres!

#55 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 16 June 2012 - 03:38 PM

Got some gloves, very happy :D

#56 Mccreadyt

Mccreadyt
  • LocationCA

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

Traded some gloves for a helmet + $. Numan was very fast with payment and shipping. Product was amazing. A+ buy/trade from him!

#57 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

great transaction with numan! Great communication, fast shipping! although he does write addresses on boxes like a girl :P . Couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#58 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

although he does write addresses on boxes like a girl :P

Touché, gotten that for a long time now haha

#59 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 28 July 2012 - 10:57 AM

I bought a pro Coyotes lid from Numan. I paid him on June 7 and told him not to ship until July as I'd be moving. He said no problem. Then, when the time came for him to ship it, he said he'd get it out in the next two days. Sounds fine I thought... but that's the last i heard from him. Not a word, despite my repeated inquiries. And obviously, I don't have the helmet yet. To make this all the more frustrating is the fact that he's been posting on here all this time, just ignoring my emails. I didn't wanna publicly call out a well respected member, but what else can I do?

#60 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

That's complete bull shit grammer.... I have no problem calling you out because of this little stunt, you have yet to contact me one single time since that time... As any member here who actually knows me and contacts me knows I'm extremely busy with my new job and haven't been home in weeks. Try a message next time bud