Photo

2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

• Please log in to reply
16553 replies to this topic

#13661 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 27 April 2018 - 05:24 PM

Where can i find this section at Ikea?

I wouldn't trust a stick made with an allen key. 

#13662 bmwguy73

bmwguy73
  • LocationLeafLand

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:34 PM

It's not the most recent ones but I had to share

tvgOxw.jpg

5GjMNQ.jpg

Damn that stick rack...👍

#13663 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 27 April 2018 - 10:57 PM

The Jetspeed with the Swedish colours looks awesome

#13664 Adam

Adam

Posted 28 April 2018 - 03:05 PM

that all blue warrior looks amazing

#13665 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 28 April 2018 - 04:22 PM

Is Stammer is a P28 variant? Black tape?

https://i.imgur.com/SrZWBZA.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Yf4H02N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/IOAvCCG.jpg

#13666 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 28 April 2018 - 05:56 PM

The Jetspeed with the Swedish colours looks awesome

All the Jetspeeds in the Olympics looked sexy.

:LOL:

Custom everything.

#13667 Junkyard Athletic

Junkyard Athletic
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

I never had a problem with the Locjaw...

#threadcloser

#13668 RakCity67

RakCity67
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 April 2018 - 10:27 PM

ya he dabbled with kreps earlier this year cuz kuch switched to kreps in the offseason. according to bauer.sticks on ig kuch is using the fisher pro so it could be what stammer is using atm. looks like he switched early in the devils series 

#13669 AussieCanuckHockeyLover

AussieCanuckHockeyLover

Posted 30 April 2018 - 08:11 AM

Would kill for those Jetspeeds in Swedish colours

#13670 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:15 AM

You think this means Bauer is going to start offering true customs again? Off their Instagram story at their product display booth in PA.

XZ9MXkn.png

Custom everything.

#13671 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:56 PM

MyBauer wasnt true custom sticks?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#13672 mc88

mc88
  • LocationOregon

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:33 PM

MyBauer wasnt true custom sticks?

I heard it was at one point.

But, today, not quite. Only able to select from retail curves, in between flexes (77, 82, 87, 95, 102...etc), name plate, flag, and grip type. No custom blade, custom shaft construction, specified lie, graphics nor height options.

With pro stock becoming more prevalent, theres definitely a market for custom gear. With VH opening the door to custom skates, would love to see Bauer lead the way with custom ordered sticks.

Beyond that, I'm just really hoping custom will become a theme. Custom ordered helmet that is tailored to your head (with 3D printing, may not even need a mold)!? Custom ordered gloves with specific mods (shoot, look how busy CPR is modifying stock gloves)...

#13673 Adam

Adam

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:19 AM

What do you mean Bauer lead the way? Warrior CCM Sher Wood and true already offer full custom stick options.

There isn't enough demand or knowledge from 98% of people playing hockey to warrant ordering 6 or 12 full custom built sticks, between the team program and Bauer ID what they offer more than satisfies what people want from them.

#13674 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:39 AM

The demand isn't there, sure, but with how many sticks they made a day having 30 people a month order 6 packs of full custom sticks barely puts a dent in their production times. And it takes MyBauer 6 weeks to get delivered to the customer anyway, whereas NHLers will probably get their sticks within a week if they really need them that badly. It would cost Bauer nothing to open up NHL customs (again) to regular people and make them some small change on the side from everyone who has been pining for one since they stopped offering that service in 2015.

Custom everything.

#13675 Adam

Adam

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:43 AM

But Bauer pro options arent produced in the same factory as retail/team/bauerid sticks so yes it would probably put a dent in production time. The revenue for the headaches isnt worth it, which is why I dont think it's been done by them.

you think 30 people a month order full batch customs that arent playing pro? you're out of your mind

#13676 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:32 AM

the market is tightening up, custom is just another way to avoid getting over inventorying. There is enough pro stock/custom awareness these days to make it a viable option with smaller minimums than pro custom

IG: Fooj Media

#13677 Adam

Adam

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:27 AM

team customs is a perfect example to fight that, take the ccms for example. 5 flexes 6-8 curves, booking time and then thats it until second shipment. if you miss your order thats too bad. 

The problem with making full customs viable is that it makes no sense to charge someone less for a full custom stick (per unit) than a cookie cutter stick costs off the shelf. That's just bad business.

#13678 90Style10Skill

90Style10Skill

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:06 PM

you think 30 people a month order full batch customs that arent playing pro? you're out of your mind

Are you implying that the number is high or low? Because I'm sure 30 people worldwide would put in an order if Bauer opened up that option to them.

Custom everything.

#13679 Adam

Adam

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:45 PM

But you aren't looking at the big picture. Bauer would rather have people buy more sticks throughout the year rather than in bulk at one point in time, it's what keeps their customers coming back to them, if they eliminate that they are literally eating away at their own profits.

Add in the fact that there are so many options offered to pros, and many are not using the latest and greatest that bauer advertises on a yearly basis, and again that would do more bad than good long term because there's no longer any reason to sell or hype a new product.

30 people a month world wide is definitely high. As it is right now for certain other brands they don't average that at all for full customs and they are readily available and offered to the public, Bauer's product shouldn't expect special treatment just because of their name. Like I said, 98% of players don't need and have no interest in shelling out 2k on sticks for mens league.

#13680 60PlusWinger

60PlusWinger

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

But you aren't looking at the big picture. Bauer would rather have people buy more sticks throughout the year rather than in bulk at one point in time, it's what keeps their customers coming back to them, if they eliminate that they are literally eating away at their own profits.

Add in the fact that there are so many options offered to pros, and many are not using the latest and greatest that bauer advertises on a yearly basis, and again that would do more bad than good long term because there's no longer any reason to sell or hype a new product.

30 people a month world wide is definitely high. As it is right now for certain other brands they don't average that at all for full customs and they are readily available and offered to the public, Bauer's product shouldn't expect special treatment just because of their name. Like I said, 98% of players don't need and have no interest in shelling out 2k on sticks for mens league.

Well said *slow clap*