Photo

Custom Jersey "Ethics"

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 UnrealFlow

UnrealFlow
  • LocationKingston ON

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

I'm a few months late on this one, but I did want to say this: my wife and I had custom Hurricanes 3rd jerseys done up with my last name on it for our engagements. My number was 7, hers was 31, July 31st being our wedding day. I had the C and she rocked the A... in retrospect, she is definitely the Captain. And yeah, I have worn the jersey to a Canes game every once in awhile.

thought about doing something like this a few months back for my engagement photos, but without the names.

#62 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

I'm a few months late on this one, but I did want to say this: my wife and I had custom Hurricanes 3rd jerseys done up with my last name on it for our engagements. My number was 7, hers was 31, July 31st being our wedding day. I had the C and she rocked the A... in retrospect, she is definitely the Captain. And yeah, I have worn the jersey to a Canes game every once in awhile.

That is a mint idea mincy, amazing.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#63 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

I would definitely recommend it for the sake of pictures. Don't go all out and get the most expensive ones. Here's a pic from our set;

Posted Image

Those are her skates by the way... $30 off of eBay, gotta love it!

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#64 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

A couple here got jerseys done... his had a G and hers had a B on it, lol. They invited friends to have a pickup game at the arena as part of the wedding festivities. Unfortunately I had to work that morning, argh.

#65 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:45 PM

If your over the age of 12 or not a hot female you should not put something stupid on the back of a hockey jersey including your own name.  You do not play for the team so why would you put your name on it.  The worst are the saying on the back.  Come on people grow up. 

http://sports.yahoo....10072--nhl.html

89713032.jpg

????????????? :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

121vgy.jpg

jerseyfoulsfoulsgonewil.jpg

just stupid

linddd.jpg

Kesler on the predators?

#66 sierrawhiskeygolf

sierrawhiskeygolf
  • LocationT-Dot

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

the 'CANUCK" sharks would be fine if it had any other number on it. the other ones are pretty lame. 

#67 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

Those are absolutely BRUTAL

#68 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:19 PM

Ryan Kesler Predators jersey -___________________________-. Guess he liked his goal a couple years back?

For Sale:

#69 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Or dreams of having kesler on the preds in the future?

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#70 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:14 PM

What runs through the minds of these weirdos when they get them made...it's like a bad tattoo

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#71 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Rangers game after Pelle Lindbergh died guy goes up to upper level wearing a Flyers jersey automatically gets booed and jeered he then turns around with a " Lindbergh dead 31 " on his back and was then applauded Imagine that in todays age?

There were only a handful of places to get jerseys Done in NY back then, especially that quick. This knob spent $$$ on this, somebody made it for him as it was a pretty good custom im told and and then had the balls to wear it to a game!

thats grounds for an all out ass kicking

#72 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

I've seen a few Hawks jerseys at the UC with:

"LAST CUP"

This was before they won the cup in 2010, but it was kind of funny.

#73 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:30 PM

What runs through the minds of these weirdos when they get them made...it's like a bad tattoo

they aren't true hockey fans. I was at a panthers game and there was this guy with a crosby 87 panthers jersey.  I asked him if the penguins traded crosby to the panthers joking around, this is what he said "yes, I traded crosby to the panthers in my nhl 2011."  I wonder what the people who are stitching the jerseys are thinking when this nonsense happens

#74 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:38 PM

this is ok to wear though 100%!!!!

#75 ibeck

ibeck

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:44 PM

I asked him if the penguins traded crosby to the panthers joking around, this is what he said "yes, I traded crosby to the panthers in my nhl 2011."

Wow wow wow

Member #657