Photo

New Pro stock group on facebook

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:43 PM

If anyone on facebook wants to be in a group here is the link. Just request to be in and admins will accept it.

http://www.facebook....=group_activity

#2 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

whats the diff ? lol anyways il join

#3 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

I got banned for no reason on the other one for just sticking up for FATPHILLY because everyone thinks his stuff is stolen and its not. I know the equipment manager for the flyers and i know the other details and its not stolen. There some real idiots on there and know it all and im tired of them.

#4 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

That's messed up by. No need to stick up for me but thank u. That's because ppl wanna listen to other ppl that know nothing about what happen instead of comin right to me and gettin the facts. If I stole anything I would be locked up which I am not and I wasn't. That is a fact.... There's a hand full of ppl that don't like me for whatever reason I do not know n really don't care cause they have no reason to. And they wanna tell and make up bull shit ass lies. There are a lot more ppl that like me and have my back 100% then the very few that don't

Please don't get urself in the middle of anything stickin up for me I thank u again. But just give them my phone number and tell them to call me if they want facts bud.

I stuck up for someone on msh and got banned so i know how ya feel lol.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#5 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

I just said its not stolen and if it was he would of been in jail by now.

#6 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:06 PM

More then likely it was some tool bag that didn't like me already for no reason at all ( i dont know how u hate someone that u never spoke to before in ur life ?) and soon as u stuck up for me that rubbed him wrong and he kicked u off. Ya know.

#7 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Their just jealous of the items you get & I hope the asshole that started all this gets it back rite at them karma buddy karma! You have bin a great guy since the day I met you & a lot of members will back me up so no worries Matt you will always have some good buds on this site!!

#8 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

Fuck me, it looks like I'm twice as old as most of them on there!!! :eek:

#9 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

^lmfao!!!!!

#10 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

I got banned for no reason on the other one for just sticking up for FATPHILLY because everyone thinks his stuff is stolen and its not. I know the equipment manager for the flyers and i know the other details and its not stolen. There some real idiots on there and know it all and im tired of them.

This is amusing Nick.

1. I did not ban you, i have lots of emails from people talking crap to me and yet i dont ban them unless they're posting that in the group, in fact, i'm amused by your comments that i should be "mowing lawns instead of riding zambonies" because im a "faggot fucking mexican" as quoted by two people in a discussion with you.

We have 9 Admins in that group. I have spoken with a few about you being banned and some have received complaints about you cyber bullying people. Apparently you also made a few fake youtube channels to mock members.

2. You can stick up for "your boy" but seeing as he's almost thirty and you're what? 13-14? You're the boy. I will only ban in the group as per the rules on Proclaimed states
A. No Bullying, Racism or Sexist remarks to other members posted in the wall or in comments on the wall posts.
B. No ebay links on the Wall
C. No Selling on the wall or you will be warned and banned if you continue.

3. YOU Have been banned two other times from that group and ironically it was I who let you back in so long as you behaved. Yet you continued to post links of your little "hockey company"

4. You are 14, i think we covered that, you've been around for less than most people and yet you continously have jumped into arguments with people who are well established in the hockey industry and always post incorrect information. Continously you have been proven wrong and refuse to accept that you don't know everything, especially pro stock or retail. Just because you've goten an order form for easton doesnt mean you know, it just means you got a hold of something that is available for download or in paper form on every pro shop. I appreciate the effort, defending your point vehemently but, theres a time to be wrong and a time to be right.

5. Proclaimed Hockey Equipment Whores is a trademarked name, a legally trademarked name. As in the name is copy written by Jeff Lewin, who will be messaging you for making yet a second attempt at using his Group Name with no official permission in written form by him.

6. Philly, he's not in the middle of anything you and i have hashed out our bullshit argument and ended that on a well note and its been dropped. I don't hold grudges, i have better important things to worry about, like mowing my lawn apparently.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#11 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

Can anyone here (Philly?) explain what happened or are you not going to answer my PMs?
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#12 Bardownhockey8

Bardownhockey8

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

I never mad youtube channels to mock people i have 1 and its my only 1 and i didnt call you a faggot fucking mexican makes no sense. And i dont think im the shit because i got a order form from easton i was just asking fucking questions on it so i dont blow $2,000 and dont get what i wanted.

#13 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:55 AM

6. Philly, he's not in the middle of anything you and i have hashed out our bullshit argument and ended that on a well note and its been dropped. I don't hold grudges, i have better important things to worry about, like mowing my lawn apparently.

Ur right. We talked bout it n it's cool.

I know there's a few other ppl sayin stuff that they don't know about n that's y I said he can give them my number n ill tell them

I didn't know u were on phew as a mod. Not I know y u wanted to know my name to ban me. Lol I tryed gettin on there a long time ago but couldn't find it to save me life.

But all good here.

#14 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:24 AM

Haha I just got to work and was thinkin of few things from the site.

Haha I'm fucked in the head. All that came out was that quote from somewhere I can't Remeber

"Can't we all just get along" LMFAO!!! I need to get checked

Have a great day all my gear whores ;)

#15 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:34 AM

i never thought there could be so much drama over used hockey gear....

dupes, ever think of starting a daytime television show?

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#16 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:05 AM

Aw man that's what had me thinkin of that quote

Lol used hockey equipment that another man used. Haha. I love it man. I dont know what else to say.

#17 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

If one of my kids had behaved like that I'd have grounded them for a month as a start... and taken their computer and/or smartphone away for some time too as a reminder of how not to act towards others. That said, I'm likely as old as TWO of any of you added together.

#18 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

If one of my kids had behaved like that I'd have grounded them for a month as a start... and taken their computer and/or smartphone away for some time too as a reminder of how not to act towards others. That said, I'm likely as old as TWO of any of you added together.

You're 70?!?!?!?!?! :D

#19 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Lmao that's why the name is too old. Not to old haha just jokin

#20 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

People grow to ten feet tall, and have testicles the size of basketballs when they can safely hide behind their monitors and keyboards. I see it every day at work. People have no concern for what they are spouting off about online because there are very rarely repercussions. Meanwhile, if half the things said here, or to me online at work we said in front of me... well... dental work would be in that person's future.