New Pro stock group on facebook

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

^ +100. So true bud.

That's the way of the world now. Unbelieveable what ppl say and have no way of backing it. Then when u say something about see u on the street or something they wanna turn around and say u act like a kid wanting to fight all the time or they don't have time for that shit haha funny stuff bud.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#22 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:14 AM

^ +100. So true bud.

That's the way of the world now. Unbelieveable what ppl say and have no way of backing it. Then when u say something about see u on the street or something they wanna turn around and say u act like a kid wanting to fight all the time or they don't have time for that shit haha funny stuff bud.

I'm a borderline pacifist, but I am growing intolerant of how rude people are because they do not have to look me in the eyes when they're talking to me. It's not like I want to go around punching people for saying something stupid here and there. But, people having the nerve to call me a liar, idiot, or worse through emails is starting to wear me wrong way.

#23 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

I'm a borderline pacifist, but I am growing intolerant of how rude people are because they do not have to look me in the eyes when they're talking to me. It's not like I want to go around punching people for saying something stupid here and there. But, people having the nerve to call me a liar, idiot, or worse through emails is starting to wear me wrong way.

I couldn't agree more wit u bud.

#24 Brian

Brian

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:39 AM

So, you guys on facebook or what?

#25 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:41 AM

I'm on Facebook.

Matt Rovar

Add me anyone who likes ;)

#26 ken6473

ken6473

2013 and 2015 S2K Playoff Challenge Champion

• PipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • LocationKingston, ON

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

I'm on Facebook.

Matt Rovar

Add me anyone who likes ;)

You aren't the one in the Bahamas, are you? :P :LOL: I sent you a FR. Hopefully we can conduct some business together soon!

Sometimes I tuck my junk between my legs and pretend to be a woman if that's what you meant?

#27 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:51 AM

Haha nah. I thought I was the only Matt Rovar that showed up. I was for years anyway lol

#28 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

Not quite 70 yet... still have 17 1/2 years to go before I hit there. ;)

Wife's first husband passed away when their two kids were 4 and 2. We met later when they were 13 and 11 and then we got married. Then added one of our own to the mix. So, the kids are 29/27/13 now.

#29 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Steve that's not even old, man, i played a pickup game today and there was a guy with us who is 65. How about that?

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#30 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:00 AM

I played a pick up game with this guy who was in his 70s and he got so mad when they told him he had to wear a helmet after he got caught out there without one. He said he's never worn one in his life and started swearing away. He said he'd never play again if he had to wear one hahhaha

#31 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:59 AM

I played a pick up game with this guy who was in his 70s and he got so mad when they told him he had to wear a helmet after he got caught out there without one. He said he's never worn one in his life and started swearing away. He said he'd never play again if he had to wear one hahhaha

That's amazing! :headbang:

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#32 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:02 PM

Haha. As far as I'm concerned if you're out skating at 60 or 70 years old you can whatever you want.

#33 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:38 PM

Holy sh!t, I just read the first page, I think I'll pass on the facebook for now. :rofl: :headbang:

#34 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Talking about old, John Voss is the goalie for one of the teams that I play for, here's a pic and a link to his stats. He got hurt a few times just by putting on his pads... the man is 67.
stats:
http://www.hockeydb....ay.php?pid=8647

Posted Image

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#35 Too Old

Too Old
  • LocationIowa

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Lol, there's a guy who is 67 that plays now and then in some lunchtime drop-in games, and another who is 63 I believe. There are a handful of guys right about my age out there and we all get around the ice reasonably well. But, it's tough to keep up with 20 yr old kids in a non-checking league. I'd rather play the body, lol.

ps... it's one more reason that I keep my mouth shut about the FBV sharpening to most except those on my team... got to have every little bit of help possible! :naughty:

#36 Brian

Brian

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Our captain is 78

#37 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:18 PM

There's a league in the Vancouver area that is 60 and over, {60 being a young whippersnapper :LOL:} we watched a bit of one game and besides half of them looking like Santa Claus, their all pretty damn good and can still hustle out there. :up:

Sure as hell hope I can be doing that good at that age. :workout:

#38 olsona

olsona
  • Locationcalifornia

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:57 PM

there was a 91 year old guy playing in the senior world hockey tournament at snoopy's home ice last summer. that's old