Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:18 AM

alternate grey-black-blue socks ???

nobody have ?

good luck...ive never seen them available...better off getting retail version

#82 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

Which Islanders store was dumping all their third pants?

#83 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:31 PM

They should be at the Iceworks practice facility shop in Syosset

#84 rous1010

rous1010

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

yeeeee I bought 3rd alt grey,black, blue socks.............was hard to find

#85 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

congrats :y

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#86 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 09 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

Posted on facebook this morning

Annual Tent Sale! Saturday, June 14 at 9am at the Dix Hills pro shop - 575 Vanderbilt highway, Dix Hills - great deals on retail items, pro stock & game used!

10391385_763292147025592_121638697671986

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#87 louie

louie
  • LocationPittsburgh

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

If anyone could nab a CCM 9K Shell preferably new in a medium or large, there is a finder's fee!

#88 hockeymutt

hockeymutt

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

anyone know if these pro shops have anything good in them?

#89 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

Would love a plain royal blue v08 ccm lid? And as always 6EE skates lol...
Liddy:-)

#90 BostonBruins

BostonBruins
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:41 PM

White practice socks size large if anyone could grab a pair. Like new or new.

Thanks.
Always looking for BOSTON BRUINS gear!

Looking for Tampa Bay Lightning 3rd Set. Practice Jersey in Size 56, Size medium shell, 13 inch bauer/apx gloves.

#91 rover

rover
  • LocationNy

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

That pic is from last year. Guessing most of that stuff is long gone.  Was in one shop last week. They have a bunch of skates  10 EE and 10.5   one white Messier helmet with decals, a blank reebok. Two old school CCM lids  white and navy, size small.  One Poulin catcher, two sets of Nilsson gloves, one set of pads, and an old set of Itech dipietro pads.

I'd say about 75 sticks, sone cracked, some brand new.  A few of the black third shells, blue socks, and practice jerseys with the silver names and numbers on them. A few bauer x60 mitts, and Sound Tigers Reebok ones as well.  Guessing there will be plenty more available....at least I'm hoping so.

#92 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:39 PM

Most of their stuff is not and has not been sitting out in the stores, and I'd strongly suspect that they're holding it for the sale.

#93 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

i may go, but i hope they release alittle more info on what may be there. it would be a long drive for nothing

#94 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

Most of their stuff is not and has not been sitting out in the stores, and I'd strongly suspect that they're holding it for the sale.

they aren't holding out. They sell pro stock all year round at the home games and will bring some to the pro shops all year round. Most isles sales consist of left overs and Sound Tiger gear with a few nice pieces in the mix. They aren't like most teams who save it and release it all at an equipment sale

#95 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

Also that picture is 100% from last year's tent sale

#96 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:18 PM

they aren't holding out. They sell pro stock all year round at the home games and will bring some to the pro shops all year round. Most isles sales consist of left overs and Sound Tiger gear with a few nice pieces in the mix. They aren't like most teams who save it and release it all at an equipment sale

I didn't say that they're holding out, I said that most of their stuff is not sitting out in the stores.   They always have something available in the stores, but it by no means is anywhere near the amount of stuff they have packed away.

#97 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:59 PM

No one is fighting with you but there isn't as much packed away as you think. I've been a season ticket holder and going to these sales for years. 90% of their good stuff gets sold during the games at the Coliseum

#98 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

No one is fighting with you but there isn't as much packed away as you think. I've been a season ticket holder and going to these sales for years. 90% of their good stuff gets sold during the games at the Coliseum

I've been upstairs at Iceworks and seen what's packed away up there. The question was whether the stuff that's for sale has already been sitting out in the various stores, I'd say that judging from what's sitting in the Iceworks pro shop as of last weekend when I played there, I'd say absolutely not. I'd bet they try to clear out some of the crap that's been sitting in the stores, but that will not be the extent of what's available. Considering that they're going to be renovating the practice facility in the near future, it's possible that they sell some of the stuff that's been sitting around upstairs rather than move it around.

I'd guess there will be the remainder of the third jersey stuff they haven't been able to sell yet, but I'm not hopeful that any stadium series stuff will be there. It might be a good sale, or it could be just like previous years.

#99 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:46 PM

There is a most likely chance that if your going for a big name players gear it wont be there. It will most likely be the remaining black third jersey pants / shells, Sound Tiger gloves or thrashed Isles gloves of smaller or older players from season or two ago. Im sure there will be socks, sticks (some new some used) and some protective gear. I will assume Stadium Series gear will not be around as they will be wearing them as their new third jerseys and will probably hold and reuse most of it like they did for 3 years of the black third jerseys. The sale is decent and everyone who works at Ice Works is awesome but if you live a few hours away its probably not worth it.

#100 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

There is a most likely chance that if your going for a big name players gear it wont be there. It will most likely be the remaining black third jersey pants / shells, Sound Tiger gloves or thrashed Isles gloves of smaller or older players from season or two ago. Im sure there will be socks, sticks (some new some used) and some protective gear. I will assume Stadium Series gear will not be around as they will be wearing them as their new third jerseys and will probably hold and reuse most of it like they did for 3 years of the black third jerseys. The sale is decent and everyone who works at Ice Works is awesome but if you live a few hours away its probably not worth it.

Agreed.   Maybe those Marty Reasoner Franchises that have been hanging on the wall will finally sell........

I'd go if I thought there was going to be SS stuff, but I'm 99.9% certain from talking to various people that there won't be any.