Ottawa Senators Equipment Sale

Ottawa Senators Equipment

• Please log in to reply
260 replies to this topic

#61 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

It's not going well for me considering I've spent countless hours trying to get a hold of someone.

Yet you've only sent one email? Kid, stop being dramatic. It's REALLY irritating. Sale posts are created when we have info, not for you to beg and try to be a victim. You want Sens gear? Buy some like the rest of us.

#62 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Double post.

#63 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:55 PM

Maybe he types slow haha

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#64 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yet you've only sent one email? Kid, stop being dramatic. It's REALLY irritating. Sale posts are created when we have info, not for you to beg and try to be a victim. You want Sens gear? Buy some like the rest of us.

How is it irritating if I've asked 3 times? I think you're just being over dramatic. I don't give a flying fuck if its Sens or a Junior Team, I'm in it for the prices. If I see prices I like I grab em, after being to a Equipment Sale all their prices are sweet so I grab stuff. Simple as that, that's why I'm so interested in finding out the date.

LTB:

• Detroit Red Wings Speedwick L
  • Black Warrior Franchises 14"
  • Martin Erat Stick

#65 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:00 PM

Double post

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#66 PAPuck45

PAPuck45

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:15 AM

Not all equipment sales are as cheap as you think

#67 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:49 AM

Not all equipment sales are as cheap as you think

Most of them in Ottawa are cheap. I went to 3 Junior Teams sales and sticks went for 80-100 a pop, gloves around 100-120 and from what I've heard from a buddy that the Sens sale is solid

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#68 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 11 July 2013 - 01:34 AM

I'm done arguing. Ill post if I can get any information. No more asking, I promise.

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#69 cheddar_cheese

cheddar_cheese
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:37 PM

I was in the store at the arena today and the manager informed me that they didn't receive enough equipment at the end of the season to have a sale. In the chance that they do get some things before the season starts, a sale might happen around training camp.

#70 sid19

sid19
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:53 PM

^ I was told the same thing as well. But they've always held them as part of their annual Fan Fest, which is usually middle of September, second week of training camp. If I recall, 9 AM is the opening for season ticket holders, 10 AM for the general public. So I guess we can keep our eyes peeled.

#71 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9
  • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:33 AM

well that was 2 pages of arguing down the drain..  :P

If you need Maple Leafs Gear do NOT PM me

#72 pdw

pdw

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:03 PM

This is teh response I got... just FYI for those concerned..

There will be an equipment Sale in the fall at the season ticket holder launch event. It is usually mid September.

Its been this way for the last few years... Otherwise you can go to the Sens Store at the CTC and they have a bunch of stuff on hand usually...

#73 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 28 August 2013 - 04:42 PM

I was going to make an other topic for the Ottawa 67's but I guess it works here too because it's not official.

I got in touch with their equipment manager or someone who works equipment for their team and he hasn't confirmed this yet but the 67's may be having a sale. Normally they give the gear to charity but they're thinking on selling the gear and giving the money to charity instead. I'll keep everyone in touch.

LTB:

• Martin Erat Stick

#74 sid19

sid19
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

Senators to host Fan Fest presented by Canadian Tire on September 21st.

Gate 1, 9AM outside of the Sens Store, usual spot. The press release said:

The Sens Store will have a special set-up to sell new and used team equipment and game worn jerseys in the tent outside of Gate 1. The sale will include items such as game-used skates, gloves and sticks along with jerseys from the 2012-13 season.

Is anyone planning to go? 

#75 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Maybe what are there prices like?

#76 cott1

cott1

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Maybe what are there prices like?

I don't know what I love more...your profile pic or the fact that you are averaging 138 posts per month ;)

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#77 sid19

sid19
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Generally, from past years, gloves have been like $75 (except all the good ones, like Spezza Luxe's, Karlsson X:60's etc. have been snagged by employees or the people who wait at 6 AM), socks (new, in packaging) go for like $30, jerseys (generally from a year or two past) go for $65, and sticks for $75-100. From what I remember anyway. There's usually some good stuff, especially gloves.

#78 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

I might go! I've never been and interested in checking this out! Sids what time do you think is a good time to go? I have a strange feeling its gonna be packed!
Liddy:-)

#79 sid19

sid19
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:16 PM

I've gone usually like an hour before, there's probably about 30-40 people in line by then. So depends on your own preference I guess, I'm sure there are some crazies who go super early aha.

#80 SnipinFest9

SnipinFest9

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

That a compliment or an Insult