Photo

Toronto Maple Leafs Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#21 Kovey10

Kovey10
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 26 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

I'd love some socks, gloves, or a shell. If anyone grabs any extra please let me know.

#22 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR
  • LocationMilton Keynes, UK

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:07 PM

Not related to the sale, but I was just downtown for a bit, stopped into Real Sports to see what they had.

5 or 6 of the Monsters twigs. Pretty decent condition, just totally red on the shaft from banging the posts.
One Reimer.

all the tendy sticks were $150.

The other sticks, Lefties were mostly Dion, various makes, all way over $200. NOT worth it.

I was tempted to pick up a Stecks RS, it was something dressed as an RS, but he had scrapped all the yellow off near the blade. no plug in the end, $100. Came soooo close to pulling the trigger but I didnt.

There was a mish mash of RH ones. Franson, Orr, Mayers, Connolly, couple Bozaks, Lupul and a Kessel. All way too pricey. Franson's twig is talllllllll. I was pretty surprised

Gloves were nothing special. Finger's Torspo, handfull of Kulie's rbk various labels. Hanson and Stecks Easton. Came close again with the Steck ones.

and some Frattin Bauers for $125.

Tempting. I may head back closer to the end of the season, just to see what's been tossed aside if they don't save it up for the summer sale.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#23 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hung Like A GeeGee

#24 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

Interesting. 200$+ is way too much.

Used Beauchemin sticks for 150$ :LOL:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#25 xmasterpx

xmasterpx

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

how much were the steckels gloves?

#26 FearlessMadog

FearlessMadog
  • LocationCanada

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

Kulies gloves would be sic. Did you happen to see the price of them?

#27 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Not related to the sale, but I was just downtown for a bit, stopped into Real Sports to see what they had.

5 or 6 of the Monsters twigs. Pretty decent condition, just totally red on the shaft from banging the posts.
One Reimer.

all the tendy sticks were $150.

The other sticks, Lefties were mostly Dion, various makes, all way over $200. NOT worth it.

I was tempted to pick up a Stecks RS, it was something dressed as an RS, but he had scrapped all the yellow off near the blade. no plug in the end, $100. Came soooo close to pulling the trigger but I didnt.

There was a mish mash of RH ones. Franson, Orr, Mayers, Connolly, couple Bozaks, Lupul and a Kessel. All way too pricey. Franson's twig is talllllllll. I was pretty surprised

Gloves were nothing special. Finger's Torspo, handfull of Kulie's rbk various labels. Hanson and Stecks Easton. Came close again with the Steck ones.

and some Frattin Bauers for $125.

Tempting. I may head back closer to the end of the season, just to see what's been tossed aside if they don't save it up for the summer sale.

I was there today where we're the gloves?!? They also had Bozak and Connolly RS in RH. The taper looks like its changed from the first RS I had.

#28 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Steckel gloves were $125 Im pretty sure. either $125 or $100. I cant remember. The Steckels were one the Frattin's were the other.

Most of the gloves, including Kulie's were $125 I think. I think I saw a Gunner pair too, but they might have been snagged while I was looking at sticks

dorf: the gloves were in the back corner in 2 bins. I didnt see them either I asked a Real Sports dude and he showed me. If you were facing the left handed sticks they were like, on the window wall to the right. lol.

and I dont think the Con and Boz RS's were true ones. I think they were painted. There was zero taper. I have two painted SE16/RSs. Also, damn connolly has a hook curve.

I laughed at the Beauch sticks too Dupes :rofl:

Hung Like A GeeGee

#29 xmasterpx

xmasterpx

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

id be interested to buy the stecks gloves! if you get the chance to go back to real sports could you take a pic of the gloves just make sure which model is available!

#30 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

If they're still there sure. lol

Hung Like A GeeGee

#31 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 24 March 2012 - 12:56 AM

So sad... :(

#32 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 24 March 2012 - 02:04 AM

pickens were slim. Dont be too sad lol.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#33 edo

edo

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:19 PM

I stopped in at realsports today waiting for the train and the steckel gloves were still there. They are in pretty good shape $125 but there is a plastic insert sewn on to the gusset where he had broken or hurt his finger during the season. its a pretty beefed up piece of plastic and if you tried to remove it that part of the gusset might come with it. There were some bozak reebok 4-rolls and a no named reebok 4-rolls added as well also $125. Both had small holes in the palms.

#34 Ev--NYR

Ev--NYR

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

That's why I didnt pick up the Steckel ones on the spot. Im glad I hesitated.

Hung Like A GeeGee

#35 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:54 PM

I hope they just stock up for the sale in June. I think they need to get rid of all the equipment in the room, clearly theres some bad luck with it.... :headbang:

#36 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:58 AM

man, i wanna go to the sale in june so bad, but i dont wear anything blue at all. lol

the most i'd be interested in would be stuff like sticks, or protective equipment, or helmet bags n toiletry stuff. :censored:

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#37 MrWizard

MrWizard

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:11 AM

The prices aren't always great at the sales, but they usually have a lot of good stuff. I can't wait to go this year.

#38 Hockeyinmyblood

Hockeyinmyblood

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

Anyone know when the sale is this year?
Canada
MN

#39 edo

edo

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

Real sports said its in may this year but they don't have an exact date yet.

#40 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Rite after their yearly "we almost made playoffs" golf tourny!!