• Please log in to reply
633 replies to this topic

#541 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:42 AM

NIce pick up.

No one was there?

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#542 rmacleod

rmacleod
  • LocationBurlington Ontario

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:11 AM

It was very strange, we got there at 9:30 am figured there would be a line. There was no line and we were able to walk right in with no wait. Once inside, only one person was looking around. For the first 30-40 min there was about 4 or 5 that walked

It was very quiet compared to past years.

Always looking for Toronto Maple Leafs Pro Stock!

#543 LankNasty

LankNasty
  • LocationHamilton, Ontario

Posted 13 December 2015 - 11:22 AM

All the good stuff was sold at fan fest. I got what I was there for, will post photos later

"Thank God theres still a sport for middle sized white boys"

-Derek Sutton (Youngblood) 

#3k

#544 rmacleod

rmacleod

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:47 PM

Brandon Marsh posted in a facebook group that they will be having a spring equipment sale after the Marlies playoff run.

Looks like we won't have to wait until the fan fest this time.

#545 rmacleod

rmacleod

Posted 14 June 2016 - 09:33 PM

FYI 

Brandon just mentioned in a facebook group that they will be having the equipment sale on Friday June 24th and Saturday June 25th at the ACC

Here is the full message posted:

Hey everyone, I hope you guys don't mind me posting this but I just got confirmation that we will be having an end of year equipment sale at Air Canada Centre next Friday June 24th. For any of you that live near the GTA, definitely worth dropping by and feeling the buzz surrounding the rink that day. Unfortunately there is still No information on if/when 2015-16 jerseys will be made available. They definitely won't be at the sale, but there will be more stuff to shop from then any sale we've ever had, along with unbeatable pricing on 99th season equipment & previous season jerseys. You could call it an end of era sale as we turn 100 and move into new branding at 7pm that night when we draft #1.

#546 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 15 June 2016 - 11:29 PM

If anyone plans on going, let me know! 

LTB:

• Detroit Red Wings Speedwick L
  • Black Warrior Franchises 14"
  • Martin Erat Stick

#547 Marshkov

Marshkov

Posted 16 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

Hey guys, to further Rob's note.... There will be more Equipment/Apparel/Jerseys to shop at this sale then I’ve ever seen before. Sticks, Gloves, Pants, Skates, Protective Gear, Goalie Gear of all kinds, Practice Jerseys, Team Travel Bags, Game/Practice Socks, Team Apparel (Worn/New), Locker Name Plates, Game Issued Jerseys and Game Worn Jerseys from previous seasons (unfortunately not 2015-16 sets), as well as some unique items we’ve never had made available before. We promise to have something from each of our players who enjoyed a solid first year under new coaches Mike Babcock and Sheldon Keefe. There will be some UNBEATABLE deals made strictly for this sale, which will carry throughout Saturday June 25th for those who can’t make it on Friday. All email requests will be handled on Sunday June 26th, as we won’t have access to any equipment until the day before the sale. I would say this sale really is steered more towards hockey players looking for personal use. Lots from the Marlies at fair prices. Be sure to swing by and say hi. If you can't make it please let me know - Brandon.Marsh@MLSE.com

#548 Bleafer

Bleafer
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 17 June 2016 - 01:37 AM

Definitely should be a solid bunch of stuff with the new jerseys coming out for next year + adidas taking over.

For Sale:

#549 bluelinebully

bluelinebully
  • LocationMontco, PA

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:22 AM

If anyone's going and can snag me some stuff (to include a finder's fee), please send me a PM.

Max steez.

I know a lot more than you about collecting bud, so save the shit

#550 Steezb1

Steezb1
  • LocationNashville Tn

Posted 17 June 2016 - 05:50 PM

If anyone finds a used or new Brendan Leipsic stick please let me know. will buy

#551 Gswift

Gswift

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:29 AM

I'm gonna try to get there early, I can try to accomodate some requests...

#552 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:57 PM

Looking for Komorov or Kessel  Bauer 4 Rolls if anyone is willing and able.  Thanks

#553 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 18 June 2016 - 06:59 PM

Komarov 

#554 AronB

AronB

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:57 AM

I was up in Toronto a few weeks ago and stopped by the ACC to see if they had any skates for sale.  Ended up getting a pair of Phaneuf game worn Tacks for $282.50 after tax.  They are in mint condition...maybe worn 10-15 games tops.  They were very accommodating and the salesman I dealt with actually found this pair and a pair of Reeboks that were also pretty much brand new for me to try on.  He told me that the game used stuff is sold at any time, you just have to ask for it.

#555 KomarovSoshnikovMarner

KomarovSoshnikovMarner

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:07 AM

As A UK based supporter if someone can grab me some Komarov, Soshnikov, Corrado or Lindberg gear I'd be grateful. 

#556 goatknuckle

goatknuckle

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:03 AM

Anyone know the start time of the sale on Friday?  The message mentions 7pm, but I think that is related to the NHL Draft.

Thanks!

#557 rmacleod

rmacleod

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:06 PM

Anyone know the start time of the sale on Friday?  The message mentions 7pm, but I think that is related to the NHL Draft.

Thanks!

it runs 10am-6pm both days

#558 Marshkov

Marshkov

Posted 21 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

A little snapshot of some stuff waiting to be set up and shopped in Real Sports on Friday... About 1/4 of what will be available. Store opens up at 10am both days.

#559 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:53 PM

A little snapshot of some stuff waiting to be set up and shopped in Real Sports on Friday... About 1/4 of what will be available. Store opens up at 10am both days.

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, I also thought it started Friday at 7pm. But it starts Friday at 10am. But on friday will only 1/4 of the gear be available?

#560 wobblypops

wobblypops

Posted 21 June 2016 - 10:09 PM

I don't see a picture

looking for Dallas/Texas Stars & UND Fighting Sioux gear