• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#121 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

So...

:owned:

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#122 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well at least people aren't complaining about complaining anymore

Posted Image

#123 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

I just read every post in this thread....I thought it was going to be somewhat informal about a retailer I use sometimes, and then it turned into a train wreck and I couldn't look away. I've only used hockey monkey maybe 5 times tops and only had a issue when I ordered a set of jerseys and they called me to fix the issue. (Didn't have the sizes in stock) and they were super easy to deal with. Tomorrows Monday. Maybe they'll return your calls/email then. No chance they would ship a broken stick on purpose.

#124 Monty22

Monty22

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

This thread is dildos.

#125 cwlaw

cwlaw
  • LocationNaperville, Illinois

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:41 AM

I have called that number it does not work from my area, i've tried it like 20 times try to keep up bud

Hey Gretzky, If the number didn't work the first few times, why would you call it 20 times?

#126 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:43 AM

Ok, this topic is going no where.
Thanks for letting us know you had a shipping issue, there is no nothing we can do for you here concerning them.

Topic Closed.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116