#1 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

ZZ TOP

#2 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:51 PM

I actually had to call them today and used the number on their website. Did you try that?

Also, be patient with the emails. They'll get to you and make it right. I have never had problems with them.

#3 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:03 PM

Also, the stick most likely was not broken when they sent it. My guess is whoever the delivery service was broke the stick in transit. Just FYI

#4 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

You'll also be covered by the warranty i think. I just received two sticks from hockey monkey and they were fine.

#5 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:06 PM

ZZ

#6 MikeO

MikeO
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

I've never had any issues with Hockey Monkey and I've ordered from them for a few years now. I'd be patient and see where it goes and like someone above said, give them a call....as much as I love email, a phone call seems to move things like this much faster.

#7 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Let's take a chill pill and cool the jets a bit man. Like Joey said, the chances of that stick leaving their facility broken are very slim. Probably happened somewhere along the shipping line. Hockey Monkey isnt just a one-man show run from his basement. They are a well-known retailer and will get back to you and make it right. I suggest you handle this in the most mature manner you can to ensure their best cooperation.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#8 twitchx116

twitchx116

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

I got a broken stick from them once and i called the number on the reciept for customer service. They asked me to email pictures to them of the stick and the box which I did but I believe the email only worked when I send the pictures. I called up two days later and they said they had sent out another stick for me and gave me the tracking number for it on the phone then emailed me it. I've only ever had good experiences with HockeyMonkey.com especially when stuff like this happen or sending wrong items. I dont know if this is the number you got but this one normally works for me 1-951-271-4159. I'm sure everything will work out for you. Also, I got a buddy who works at UPS and he says they don't take care of any packages they through them, kick them, drop them, etc. so it might not have been hockeymonkeys fault could have been a UPS thing.

#9 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I did use the phone number on the website, I'm here in Canada and i keep getting a message that it's not in service or something like that, they gave me another number to call for international that doesn't work either. I also contacted usps who shipped it and they will not talk to me, they said get the company who sent it to contact us, I was like I"M TRYING TOO!!!! I've very angry with these guys I was going to use the stick this weekend for a tournament I understand that's life sometimes it happens, but I expect it rectified immediately, I don't think that's too much to ask for, it's been almost 2 days now and haven't heard a peep from them I was hoping to have the new stick the mail this week as it takes a long time to get here

Be patient.

If you received the broken stick yesterday and emailed them right away chances are it was after business hours and they didn't see it until today and it sounds like they did respond and asked for pictures. Chances are they are still in contact with UPS about insurance claims and stuff. If you send them multiple emails asking them for a status update it gets annoying. I deal with it every day at work. I will be less inclined to make things happen (ie sending you another stick while the claim gets processed) if you bug the hell out of me.

You're also trying to slander a retailer with a very good reputation.

#10 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

They shipped you a broken stick? Are you sure about this? :LOL:
Be patient, I'm almost positive they have more then 1 customer.

Why didn't you order from Canada instead?
If there's a problem, it's much easier and quicker to deal with.
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#11 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:42 PM

No issues here from hockey monkey either. Dude is overreacting. Chill.

#12 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:50 PM

Z

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

No issues here from hockey monkey either. Dude is overreacting. Chill.

Posted Image

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Hey guys beware of hockeymonkey.com. I orderd a warrior diablo se white from then, got it in the mail yesterday and when I opened the box it was broken. I emailed them and they at first responded with an email address and asked that I send pictures of it. Now they are nto responding to any of my emails and the phone numbers they provided do not work. This is a cautionary tale

I work for Monkey but on the retail side, let me see what I can do for your situation

Shoot me a PM with as much info on who(Name) and when you talked to a Customer service rep. also please provide me with an order number and good contact info for you (phone & email).

#15 Brian

Brian

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

A lot of the damage for items like this is because the box gets jammed on the conveyor belt system and tons of boxes build up and eventually break/bend that box that is blocking in order to clear the jam. SCIENCE! :owned:

Always sucks to get a damaged item. Good luck!

#16 post&in

post&in

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

I ordered 2 pro stock sticks from Hockey Monkey and when I received them, both were broken. But Hockey Monkey was great, I sent them a few pics of the broken sticks and Hockey Monkey sent out two new sticks which I received in great condition in about a week. Excellent customer service.

#17 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

You probably broke them opening the box with an axe because you were too excited ....

#18 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

How much cheaper is shipping to the US from them... To Canada its $40 on everything haha. Would love to know

Sorry to be unrelated
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#19 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

N

#20 jakedajewler

jakedajewler