HOCKEY MONKEY SENT ME BROKEN STICK

Broken stick

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
132 replies to this topic

#41 mcawesome

mcawesome
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

I can keep shutting you guys down all day long, I live for this stuff, hockey monkey thinks they can take my money and i'm some kinda push over that will do nothing about it, hahahahaha they tried but they didn't push me over, have emails back from warrior hockey, the shipping company and the credit card company still waiting hockey monkey when you gonna get back to me? I

I'm wondering what ranting on 2 message boards about the same problem and getting the same responses will do to alleviate the problem. Everyone but you is saying the exact same thing and you can't handle being wrong. A large retailer like Hockey Monkey with thousands of satisfied customers can afford to lose you as a customer, so being an asshole and demanding this, that and the other thing isn't going to make a lick of difference. I've had nothing but good transactions with them, much like everyone else here.

My suggestion is to fucking relax. I'd bet that if you handled this situation with a little patience and less like a douchebag, they probably would have done something to make up for the shipping company's mistake. Instead, they probably won't.

#42 ShaunJ13

ShaunJ13
  • LocationCali

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:35 AM

I can teach a baboon to pick up a stick put it in a box, put a label on it and hand it to a ups guy. It takes all of 30 seconds yet i'm two full days trying to get this done.

You can train baboons?!?!? Personally I would have gone with orangutans since they are considered to be the smartest animals, previously chimps were considered to be the smartest animals but if you can train baboons you probably already knew that. What business world do you work in where baboon training is involved? Are you working with the Iran space program? They just sent a monkey to space but reports now are saying that they faked it, can you offer any insight on that? Sorry for all the questions.

#43 cwlaw

cwlaw
  • LocationNaperville, Illinois

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Please lock this thread.
:up:

+ 1 million

#44 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:14 PM

he posted this on warriors facebook page:

"Hey just wanted to let you know I won't be buying anymore of your sticks, Just bought one from hockeymonkey.com When I opened it, it was broken now they are ignoring my emails and the phone numbers they provided do not work. If these are the kinds of people you are going to do business with then I'll have to switch to a different stick maker"

going off that logic, it looks like he wont be buying a stick from a relevant company any time soon lol

#45 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

I encourage everyone to blow up that Facebook post.

#46 robert48124

robert48124
  • LocationDearborn, Michigan

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

If he was my kid I'd smack his ass and send him to his room with no supper.

#47 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Hey guys, be nice now. Obviously Warrior is a terrible company for allowing their sticks to be sold through one of the biggest hockey retailers in North America that has a personal vendetta with this guy and have conspired with a shipping carrier against him and his trained baboons.

#48 slapshot

slapshot

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:11 PM

I understand that's life , i've actually recieved a package that was nothing had a note from the post office that said sorry your package was stolen call us at this number. This is life, but what I do expect is some kinda communication same day. Not 2 days later and still waiting that is completly unexceptable, it's not like they its an important job your working at a sporting goods store. Just a we are looking into it, contact you soon. i've already written a bunch of responses to this thread and i've been working so if I can do it so can they

I know it may piss you that they haven't contacted you back but you have to look at it from their view. They deal with millions of customers everyday they sometimes don't respond fast. They will contact you and will make everything right.

#49 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I'm sure by this point Hockey Monkey is just laughing their asses off. You forget they're hockey players too and sometimes visit these forums.

I still find it hard to fathom that a 32 year old man can act like a 12 year old brat.

#50 Rconfer11

Rconfer11
  • LocationDenver Nc

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

After all of this trouble, it's probably over a 60$ warrior bandito....

#51 stryland

stryland
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

i have never had a problem with them. I bought a pair of shoes and they were sent to Russia first. I e-mailed them and told them the problem and they sent me a new pair no charge and told me to send the first pair back when i got them. I asked them if i could buy the second pair after i received my first ones and they said no problem. So i was only charged the shipping on the one pair.

I wouldn't hesitate with dealing with them again, even though their shipping prices are a little high for some items.

#52 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

s

#53 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

L

#54 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

I encourage everyone to blow up that Facebook post.

Looks like that backfired chump

#55 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

Well I've had fun owning you guys I'll give hockey monkey till monday, when I get my new stick i'll post some pictures for Joey

#56 jakedajewler

jakedajewler
  • LocationCanada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:44 PM

O

#57 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

someone delete this thread already..

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#58 SSG_Beantown33

SSG_Beantown33
  • LocationGrafton, MA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Keep it open please, I would like to provide the timelines if and when he has or hasnt already been contacted

#59 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

I vote keep it open since it has made my Saturday entertaining.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#60 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Well I've had fun owning you guys I'll give hockey monkey till monday, when I get my new stick i'll post some pictures for Joey

I knew you would get a new stick the entire time. My entire post was about the childish way in which you decided to conduct yourself. By all means keep throwing temper tantrums and having your self righteous sense of entitlement. As long as you sleep at night. Everyone here knows who the chump is... Chump.