Photo

slapshot.... SPORTS2K BE WARNED

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#81 stock07

stock07

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

This topic is so funny/sad/exciting/infuriating/confusing....Its turning into a great novel....I can not wait to see how this turns out for that poor guy!

#82 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Pay him a friendly visit

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#83 Mapleleafs-13

Mapleleafs-13
  • LocationToronto

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

we should also ask the admins to block his ip on this forum. i know this won't completely stop him but it's a step. also if you have his I.P. feel free to post it.

Looking for BIOSTEEL jersey made by UA or Adidas.

Looking for Bauer Pro defender elbows size Large

My ebay (better prices for members)

#84 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

I wish there was something we could do to stop this kind of things.

If you have any doubts about any members, I can ban them no problem.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#85 timdog

timdog

HOCKEY: Making Dentist Rich Since 1875 :)

• PipPipPip
  • 3,307 posts
  • LocationThe hammer

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Man this guy better be sweating!! Every1 working here to get him!! His pic is even posted.. That guy better be looking over his shoulder from now on...

#86 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Man this guy better be sweating!! Every1 working here to get him!! His pic is even posted.. That guy better be looking over his shoulder from now on...

That fat POS sweats putting on his socks for christ sake, he's probably a little turd burglar too as i can't see even the ugliest broad wanting anything to do with him. :vomit:

#87 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

I don't think that's fair, you walk into a deal on your own. I know it's hard because it's the internet etc but almost always I ask about the person through friends on here and check their feedback or try and get a read on them through messages.

Some people are really here to just sell and buy gear and not talk or whatever. Trading is something totally different that's all on you and the person you're trading with. Just my opinion! 

Maybe at least an introduction I don't know haha

honestly if they just wanna sell their gear then they can go to ebay, this is a forum board, not craigslist or ebay

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#88 steedorf

steedorf

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

Soooo why haven't you guys called the cops?

#89 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 24 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

Why don't you guys mail him a box full of cow crap or something

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#90 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

I'm going send him a package

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#91 cott1

cott1

Posted 25 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

Soooo why haven't you guys called the cops?

^+1

http://www.minotnd.o...d=35&Itemid=132

Minot Police Department
515 2nd Ave SW
Minot, ND 58701-3739
Phone: (701) 852-0111
Fax: (701) 839-4804
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

Click here to leave feedback Cott1 *NEW* Feedback Profile
Click here to view past feedback thread Cott1 *OLD* Feedback Thread

#92 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

+3. You can talk all you want about wanting to beat him up and how fat he is, but it's not gonna solve or help anything at all. The only real course of action is for anyone who's been ripped off by him to call the number listed above. Call them and say, hello, my name is ******** and I'm calling on behalf of myself and (however many) other people. I wish to report a series of thefts by someone in your town. Then you'll tell your story, give the addresses, offer to forward all the emails, explain that you know that this kind of thing doesn't often lead to charges, but that you just really want some kind of justice done.

You can talk all you want, but you're just spinning your tires until you actually do something. 

#93 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 25 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

+4. Done and done

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#94 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

I'm not reading all 5 pages but what's with all you people trading stuff with somebody you don't know ??
It's like selling your gear and saying "pay me after"

You guys are just volunteers not victims ...

#95 akaSmall_Kitten

akaSmall_Kitten

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:26 AM

He has that look on his face "I get people to send me their hockey equipment"

#96 PinkEye

PinkEye

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

I'm not reading all 5 pages but what's with all you people trading stuff with somebody you don't know ??

If there is written proof (emails, private messages, etc.) that a transaction agreement is to be made (goods for goods) you can actually take it to small claims court.

#97 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

He wasn't always like this. I done deals wit him and everything was good. So he had some what of a good name.

He was the 1st person I did a deal wit on this site. Just one day he went off the deep end.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#98 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:12 AM

And people here are the victim so to say... If 2 people say ok to a trade and that they are shippin the same day and one asshole doesn't hold up his end of the deal. That shit isn't right anywhere.

And the newer group on this site didn't really know about him. He keeps changing his user name.

Also if we all didn't trade wit people we dont know we wouldn't make any trades at all here.

I dont know anyone here on a personal level. I meant a hand full of people face to face after dealin wit them a few times. So to say why are people Tradin wit someone they don't know doesn't count here ya know

#99 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yeah but agreeing to a trade with someone who has no feedback is a silly idea. I would never do that unless one of my buds on this site approves him first. On another site I'm on, new people always send their end of a trade first, until they build their rep up. So I never trade unless I know the guy has good rep. If he happens to screw me, well, he built up a big rep, so they're less likely to do it yanno?

#100 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

Very true. But I believe he had good feedback. I'm not 100% sure but I think he did