Photo

PSHG CYBER MONDAY - CRAZY CUSTOMS!

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#21 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:00 PM

What a success this has been, Thanks so much for all the support hockey2k!!!

Can't wait till all these customs start rolling in! Seen some beauties get places today!

well, it's quite a deal that you're offering. I was one of the folks who had a bad experience with PSHG awhile back. it seems things are a bit smoother now that PSHG is dealing with Warrior USA. it was enough for me to give you another chance. :)

always looking for non Reebok L & XL shells......

#22 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

Well, we do appreciate it, and it was hectic and a pain, having to deal with Warrior Canada, but it seems like things are turning around.

Thanks again!

#23 CheesePlz

CheesePlz

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:03 PM

I put in an order with PSHG today for a friend of mine that was at work. The order had some special tweaks and modifications he wanted done and PSHG was quick to contact the manufacturer and then me with the answer. In the end the entire order worked out and my buddy will be getting some very unique gloves in 6-8 weeks. Again, great job PSHG :up:

May I ask what were some of the mods you got done?

I did an order with my friend and we got single layer palms, and no extra logos on his EQ50's.

#24 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 06:23 PM

May I ask what were some of the mods you got done?

I did an order with my friend and we got single layer palms, and no extra logos on his EQ50's.

just some coloring options and stitching on a pair of Luxe that were outside the parameters of the customs form. There was a minor upcharge, but that may be dependent on a case-by-case basis. I am not sure.

#25 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

I put in an order with PSHG today for a friend of mine that was at work. The order had some special tweaks and modifications he wanted done and PSHG was quick to contact the manufacturer and then me with the answer. In the end the entire order worked out and my buddy will be getting some very unique gloves in 6-8 weeks. Again, great job PSHG :up:

what kind of special requests did you get if you don't mind me asking
EDIT nevermind i didnt see the above post :)

#26 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:11 PM

I made a small order as well last night :y
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#27 totalone

totalone

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

I wish I could pick up a pair of S17 pant covers in the Minnesota Wild colors but spent to much on christmas presents and still couldn't talk anyone into buying them for my birthday (which is in 5 days lol)
It's Samsquamtch Ricky

#28 Brian

Brian

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:11 PM

Can anybody explain (with pics maybe) the different Easton palms?

#29 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 November 2011 - 08:44 AM

I was temped to order a pair of custom franchises but no need to clone a pair of gloves I already have just to have my name sewn in....if I had cash around I probably would have tho

#30 dharris

dharris

Posted 29 November 2011 - 09:26 AM

I ordered a pair of Warrior Franchise pro player replica gloves yesterday. Mustang palms w/white mesh gussets,pro pack,etc). A fully loaded glove for around $200.. sweeeet! Thanks PSHG

#31 easttide

easttide

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:12 PM

I've got a pair that shipped yesterday and ordered another pair yesterday as well... I'm running out of colors though, might have to change teams!

#32 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

we're coming up on the 6 week mark. do we know if any of these have shipped yet?
I tried to check my account on PSHG's website but since the changeover my old login doesn't work anymore. I sent an email about it over a week ago but haven't gotten a response.

#33 Mikepell33

Mikepell33
  • LocationMilton, ON

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

we're coming up on the 6 week mark. do we know if any of these have shipped yet?
I tried to check my account on PSHG's website but since the changeover my old login doesn't work anymore. I sent an email about it over a week ago but haven't gotten a response.

just got my shipping notice today. It said they would be at my door in a few days. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

#34 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

Just got an update, my luxes are expected for the week of jan. 30th

#35 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

Hey, what email did you use to contact us? I haven't seen an email from you come through?

Please let me know!!

#36 PSHG_Pro Stock

PSHG_Pro Stock

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:45 PM

just got my shipping notice today. It said they would be at my door in a few days. CAN'T WAIT!!!!

SNEAK PEAK!

Attached Files

#37 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

Hey, what email did you use to contact us? I haven't seen an email from you come through?

Please let me know!!

I'll PM you. :)

#38 shoeshine boy

shoeshine boy
  • LocationDecatur, GA

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

ask and ye shall receive!!! pics were posted on PSHG's Facebook page today (the black and navy Creepers for those of you following along at home) and hopefully I'll have them in a few days!

#39 Nickerjones

Nickerjones

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

Man I wonder what the next holiday sale would be? Valentines day? Presidents day? =) Would love to pick up a custom pair at the next sale

#40 NYIslanders21

NYIslanders21
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 29 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

My customs sadly won't be ready till march but I'm sure it will be worth the wait