Photo

Pro Stock RBK (Jofa) 7k pro Elbow Pads

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:01 AM

So your saying Reebok still has 7K pro's in all sizes {made in Sweden} just sitting around their warehouse ?

Since when does a Company the size of Reebok sell elbow pads to the public for almost 3 times the amount that they were in the first place ???

Just askin man, sounds far fetched to me.

#42 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

So your saying Reebok still has 7K pro's in all sizes {made in Sweden} just sitting around their warehouse ?

Since when does a Company the size of Reebok sell elbow pads to the public for almost 3 times the amount that they were in the first place ???

Just askin man, sounds far fetched to me.

First of all, companies keep stock

Second of all its not to the general oublic. I did nkt call reebok and say "hey id like to buy pro stock 4ks", i asked someone on the inside to inquire for me

Thirdly people on the inside know the value of these pads so price has gone up. You think just because you're part of this board site you're on the inside of hockey equipment? Please man, other ppl without accounts know whats going on. I dont need to prove anything to anyone. The people im friends with on here know me and my connections. Thats not to sound arrogant, just a statement because I know i'm privilage and lucky to have them.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#43 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

If you can get them then all the power to ya, not trying to get in an arguing match with ya dude.

Personally I don't call that much of a "connection" if he ups the price "out the back door" 3 fold on you but hey, at least you have a "source".

:headbang:

#44 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

I dont know if he even turns a profit, just the price he gave me.

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#45 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

Well if he needs to unload a pair at that price i call dibs!!

#46 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:47 PM

http://cgi.ebay.com/...E:B:BCA:US:3160

Last chance for a pair of 7K Pros

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#47 sl888

sl888

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

Please don't do this. It kills me to see the 8k's mangled.

I had to do it......size 4 as well.....

#48 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:09 AM

^ I need them!! What do u want :)
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#49 tyson_two

tyson_two

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

^^^^^ Elaborate, better yet, prove it......... until then it's just talk.

I have a friend that does equipment work the Steel heads (OHL team), and he tells me that reebok charages them crazy amounts for their protective gear (crazy being a relative term).  An example is a pair of 8k pro shin pads cost them 120. (and thats considering they buy a bunch in bulk).  So its not far fetched to think that reebok would be charging higher amounts for an elbow pad.  That being said i dont think they sell it to the public. So you'd need to have some sort of account with them or affiliation with some team.

#50 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

I had to do it......size 4 as well.....

789dd42e.jpg

Nicely done! Self-job?

#51 sl888

sl888

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:43 AM

^ I need them!! What do u want :)

Not for sale. My only pair left. I don't think I'll ever give them up. I had another pair, unmodified but I sold them earlier this year to a member on here.

Nicely done! Self-job?

No no I would never try to do that myself on these beauties. I took it to Gus Thorson, former Flames equipment manager. He runs a repair shop now.

#52 b33f

b33f

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:45 AM

Got mine done too, you can't even tell they've been touched. Don't use them anymore though. Also got 2 other new pairs on the way. All size 4s.

#53 maverick72

maverick72

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

So what are you using now Beef?  Just curious as to what you have replaced these beauties with :)

#54 b33f

b33f

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Easton 700s

#55 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Got mine done too, you can't even tell they've been touched. Don't use them anymore though. Also got 2 other new pairs on the way. All size 4s.

if6bz6.jpg

2ewiflh.jpg

Beef, where'd you get your 8Ks clipped? Look great.

#56 b33f

b33f

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:03 AM

A local place that does leather repairs.

#57 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:10 AM

Send some 4's over here. Ill use them 😊

#58 bretwilhite

bretwilhite
  • LocationPHL

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hey Philly, do you know of any place in the 19103 area who'll do this clip job on some 8Ks? Any with your stamp of approval before I send mine out somewhere?

#59 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

I can't even Remember where I did mine. But it's not as nice as these guys. Ill get ya a photo later today.

#60 b33f

b33f

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

Send some 4's over here. Ill use them

If you got what I need, sure. :agree: