numan's Content

There have been 71 items by numan (Search limited from 29-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#353937 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 27 September 2018 - 01:24 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Anybody else see the hurricanes are bringing back the whalers jersey? First move I’ve liked under this new owner!

#353741 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 21 September 2018 - 01:13 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Those are the FT2 skates. And I will own them

#355214 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 09 November 2018 - 04:26 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I personally like the look but I also love the Ft1’s which these look to be copying

#358221 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 07 February 2019 - 07:01 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Unless I am very much mistaken, the Lemieux Fantasy Camp in Pittsburgh is a $10,000 donation to the Mario Lemieux Foundation...

I think at one point in time it was around that cost. It now cost a bit more than that. The waiting list is also about 6-7 years out. I also don’t think you could find one person ever who has done it that would tell you it was not worth it. There’s a solid group of guys who have gone all 8 years and many who have gone multiple years. Even met one member from here this year who it was his first time says he can’t imagine not going back now. It’s pretty special

#359444 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 11 March 2019 - 09:02 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Is there any evidence to support the fact that a one piece boot is actually better?

Have you ever worn a pair

#352473 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 09 August 2018 - 02:55 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Wait 2 months, PSH will have 6 in stock ;)

Black, black grey, purple yellow, black with purple, black with yellow.

In 13 and 14”

#353935 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by numan on 27 September 2018 - 11:49 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Benn, Seguin, Radulov etc...

Don’t forget Klingberg!

#351131 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by numan on 01 July 2018 - 10:00 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

https://sidelineswap...-flex-pro-stock

Hmm

Fake Chinese stick

#351352 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by numan on 09 July 2018 - 12:13 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

https://sidelineswap...ck-senior-stick

Dat price tho (also, don't know about you guys, but probably the worst top-end stick I ever owned)

I had one, my mom paid full boat for it to on launch day. 12 year old me was a big sucker for the marketing on that... the poster that had the power plugs going into the holes.. so much promise so little quality

#353810 The "that's @#!$& ridiculous" on ebay thread

Posted by numan on 23 September 2018 - 01:28 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Crazy

https://www.ebay.ca/...zoAAOSwbehbpVtO

Nice gloves though!

They’re pretty cool for sure but that’s a collectors price. And without them being used at all especially in a game with COA or photo match they’re essentially worthless to a real collector.

#351670 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by numan on 17 July 2018 - 01:18 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

This is great, too! Size 3 AND it’s the holder that comes on the base level skates because the steel is not removable from the holder

https://www.prostock...ders-and-steel/

🤣 pretty sure you can buy a a full pair of skates that holder would come on for $50

#351645 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by numan on 16 July 2018 - 10:00 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

That entire Bauer protective add is hilarious.

The funniest thing to me about it, is it completley ruins there website slogan and any real credibility they have for a company that hasn’t helped them in the past.
At least we’ve seen warrior and a few other brands get them over run and pro return products that are great for their business and have helped the company grow, things that we’ve all bought, but Bauer has never done that for them and then they put this disaster of a protective haul out.

#351602 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by numan on 16 July 2018 - 01:11 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

“If the pros don’t use it, we don’t sell it!”

https://www.prostock...60-shin-guards/

What a joke

#358481 ProStockHockey.com

Posted by numan on 15 February 2019 - 12:12 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Not sure why people don't believe them.

LOL

#351646 Warrior Pro Stock Gloves

Posted by numan on 16 July 2018 - 10:02 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I wish he didnt use those absolutely horrendous palms, I sold my Wiz immediately after trying those wretched palms

+1, maybe the butter face of the pro stock world

#354506 Auston Matthews stick specs?

Posted by numan on 16 October 2018 - 11:32 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I believe it’s just at a retail Bauer height if not a touch shorter

#355004 Custom CCM sticks

Posted by numan on 01 November 2018 - 04:34 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Bumping this topic to ask if anyone has any information about that semi-custom program for sticks? I remember reading in another stick thread on here that there may be another custom option with a three stick minimum. Has anyone gone this route at all? I'm just wondering if you can clone a pro curve with it? I'm looking to have Jetspeeds done with a pro player's curve, but I wasn't sure if the new program could do that or if you had to go full custom. My LHS wasn't even sure how to order custom sticks period, so hopefully someone here has done it, or had some more info.

From what I’m aware you can get a pro players curve but you wouldn’t be able to get jet speed son semi customs. Ribcores and tacks only. Would need to go full custom for jet speeds, I also believe 6 is the minimum for both

#354695 Brent Burns pro stock curve

Posted by numan on 22 October 2018 - 08:07 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

A lot of game images I've seen of Burns make me think it's a Gionta. It's a little hard to tell from those pictures if it isn't a little deeper, closer to an E28 curve, but the blade face looks Gionta.

I'd almost bet $1000 it's a Gionta profile from this picture in particular:

Looking at the lie shape, it's got that shaved portion at the heel where the Gionta starts lower than an E4/Warrior Smyth, but looks flatter along the second half of the blade where the Gionta's just a shade higher.

MacKinnon seems to change his pattern up a little more frequently. But I've wondered if they were using the same pattern last season...see this one on eBay. MacKinnon looks like he's got a little more toe rocker and maybe a longer blade now.

For lefties, Fabbri looks close and uses a whippy flex, with 1 left in stock of each flex they have at PSH right now: https://www.prostock...-70-flex-stick/

It is a gionta

Great curve when warrior was making it shame they don’t anymore

#355124 When did Doughty switch to Warrior?

Posted by numan on 06 November 2018 - 04:45 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Matthew tkachuk also left Bauer for warrior.
Also a lot more guys in the alpha helmet than I expected, good for warrior.
I personally believe ccm makes the best products as a whole but warrior by far dominates certain catagories the main one being service

#355116 When did Doughty switch to Warrior?

Posted by numan on 06 November 2018 - 02:28 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I am sure PSH will have some by end of year. I was actually surprised they didn't order any Kovy sticks to be added to the recent Kings pick up

They get in 2-3 sticks from every other player 36 kovalchuks in every flex!

#351181 Sold please close

Posted by numan on 03 July 2018 - 09:29 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Just throw these in the garbage now :-( can’t believe he went to leafs

Agreed, Dallas was ripe for the taking

#351527 SOLD

Posted by numan on 14 July 2018 - 02:52 PM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

Maybe list sizes

#358948 Minnesota Pro Stock

Posted by numan on 27 February 2019 - 04:57 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Last time I was there for the tourney the arena had a fair amount of stuff. Decent prices too. Was all I saw though. We stayed at the St. Paul across the park nice area

#360167 Pro stock Bauer 1x lite gloves

Posted by numan on 11 April 2019 - 12:06 AM in Gloves - For Sale

Digital palms sold.

Pair with hole will take
$75 shipped in us

#352927 Pro stock warrior stick 70 flex p28

Posted by numan on 23 August 2018 - 01:37 PM in Sticks - For Sale

Sold.