skleiner1's Content

There have been 62 items by skleiner1 (Search limited from 09-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#319075 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 20 March 2017 - 10:50 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Sorry I have been busy with the season and getting info from reps! I have updated... I should be a little more active now but any questions feel free to message me on twitter/insta/facebook. It's hard to keep up on here. Sorry friends

#327178 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 14 June 2017 - 08:25 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Updating tonight! New stuff always flowing and have some more info from PHATS!

#302988 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 28 July 2016 - 06:46 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Reckoner

#302430 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 21 July 2016 - 07:48 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

1X 2016 code : BRO5N (J) 

30vhro6.jpg

Is this retail? I'd be curious to see the name bar if it isn't

#303146 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 31 July 2016 - 01:11 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

It's a custom curve and material made for the player. Here's a Wakefield one from this season that Bauer made her.

image_zpsyjj0orjj.jpeg

#301140 Pro Stock Stick Codes - What do you have

Posted by skleiner1 on 05 July 2016 - 10:59 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

1X no SE, looks to be a college one which is why the code is like that

#302839 Pokémon Go!

Posted by skleiner1 on 26 July 2016 - 10:43 PM in Off Topic

It's just something so different and brings back childhood you know. I just got it to see what it's about haha.

I don't get how you get so high! I think my highest is like CP 450... Basically I suck at it but it doesn't even matter. It's fun!

#302789 Pokémon Go!

Posted by skleiner1 on 26 July 2016 - 04:42 AM in Off Topic

I fucking suck at it. But I like it... A LOT duh.

#302844 NJ DEVILS equipment bag BRAND NEW 75 PLUS SHIPING!

Posted by skleiner1 on 27 July 2016 - 12:43 AM in Other Gear - For Sale

NJ pretty much never gets rid of their gear. And people who have it, keep it for that reason. Making it a little rare to see anything

#301758 NCHL Draft Tournament @ Montreal

Posted by skleiner1 on 13 July 2016 - 01:12 AM in Hockey Talk

Have fun guys!

#300783 GIVEAWAY! Help put me on the athletic calendar!

Posted by skleiner1 on 01 July 2016 - 07:43 PM in Off Topic

Thanks friends! Going through my pro stock apparel now!

#300706 GIVEAWAY! Help put me on the athletic calendar!

Posted by skleiner1 on 30 June 2016 - 11:45 PM in Off Topic

It's been awhile since I've been on here being busy with a whole athletic department but I'm back! And I figure what's better than helping out and doing a nice little giveaway at the same time :D!

Help put me on the athletic calendar by voting for me (Steph Klein) and the boys! Have to show em who's boss right haha.

You can vote everyday and each vote will count as one entry. Please comment below when you've voted for me.

Giveaway is going to include one or more of the following: Bardown Hockey hats, Bardown Hockey shirts, Pro Stock apparel! Can't really go wrong there. Hope you can help me out... Here we go!!!!

https://poll.fbapp.i...ref_id=1lqamr …

#300988 GIVEAWAY! Help put me on the athletic calendar!

Posted by skleiner1 on 04 July 2016 - 12:15 PM in Off Topic

Only a few more hours left! Happy 4th guys!

#301135 GIVEAWAY! Help put me on the athletic calendar!

Posted by skleiner1 on 05 July 2016 - 10:38 PM in Off Topic

Well we didn't win but I'll be drawing a name out of a hat by end of the week :) stay tuned!

#302158 Girdle help

Posted by skleiner1 on 17 July 2016 - 06:30 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

^^ bc you're chubby... I mean thick...

#302432 Family Pics

Posted by skleiner1 on 21 July 2016 - 08:03 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

That's a lot of Warrior gloves haha

#302436 ECHL prostock glove question

Posted by skleiner1 on 21 July 2016 - 08:29 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Not the best lol. These are pretty low end... I think they're going for $65 new retail.

These just look like the lower end team gloves

#302497 ECHL prostock glove question

Posted by skleiner1 on 21 July 2016 - 08:35 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Indeed!

#302992 Custom Sticks

Posted by skleiner1 on 28 July 2016 - 06:56 PM in Hockey Gear

^^^.

Remember its different for every shop and how you approach the situation. It's actually easier to order bulk vs. Individual as well and price is set by the store. You'd die if I told you the price I get my Bauer sticks at haha.

I've worked retail, it completely depends on the store and who you deal with. Not saying I agree with it at all but it's the reality unfortunately. Again, I'd just reach out to a different store! Not worth it to go to the one you who doesn't help you...

Edit: ask to speak to the owner or manager first off and give him the facts. That's what I would do.

#302759 Custom Sticks

Posted by skleiner1 on 25 July 2016 - 08:07 PM in Hockey Gear

I'm sure this question has probably been asked before but I haven't seen anything yet so how would someone go about an nhl-custom order with Bauer because my lhs wasn't any help...

It's their choice not to do it. Just go to another hockey store who will.

Most stores don't make any $ doing it so it's pretty much a waste of time for them. There are however a few stores that will do it no problem, just call around

#302760 Custom Sticks

Posted by skleiner1 on 25 July 2016 - 08:07 PM in Hockey Gear

Hopefully this gets Bauer to open up their customization options some more. I would love a 1N flex profile with a 1X blade (not that Warrior is letting you mix and match either but at least they're giving you more color changing options as well as team logo and shaft dimension options.)

Hahahahaha when pigs fly...

#302838 Custom Sticks

Posted by skleiner1 on 26 July 2016 - 10:41 PM in Hockey Gear

Not at all. If it's not profitable why bother? The margin is so small unless they jack the prices up... Most people don't go in and say I'll pay whatever the price haha.

Every store that's an authorized retailer of a brand, say Bauer, can do custom orders. Every single one. Some don't have the knowledge about it which is fine (it's an easy email to their Bauer rep if you ask) but every authorized retailer has the power to submit a custom order. Most can't be bothered or even know the different options though. Retail gear is a lot more profitable as well.

#303013 Custom Sticks

Posted by skleiner1 on 28 July 2016 - 11:04 PM in Hockey Gear

Oh there are!

#301139 Custom Orthotics For Hockey Skates?

Posted by skleiner1 on 05 July 2016 - 10:57 PM in Hockey Gear

Just an FYI you can save A LOT of money by getting a pair of superfeet made up custom with the back cup piece. Why orthotics feel comfortable is because they fill the space, they're not actually doing a lot in your skates (unless you have tracked ones). Skates are tilted and need to have a track on the back in order to reduce your feet from fanning out. Totally depends what you foot issues are but I strongly recommend trying a pair of superfeet before investing in orthotics. You have 60 days to try them as well. Make sure you get fit properly for them! A good doc who's knowledgable with hockey skates/feet in hockey skates will recommend doing that custom superfeet make up every time :)

#302426 2023-2024 Pro Stock Sightings

Posted by skleiner1 on 21 July 2016 - 06:02 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

College season is upon us... My favorite time of the year! I'm currently waiting for my gear to come in but in the mean time... Some Wisconsin pracy jerseys

image_zps96xgnsg8.jpeg
image_zpsydkzc6k3.jpeg