Gungadin19's Content

There have been 22 items by Gungadin19 (Search limited from 19-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#292330 New lie 5 P92 or Crosby pattern sticks, 75-77 flex, RH

Posted by Gungadin19 on 24 March 2016 - 08:21 PM in Gear wanted

Hi All,

Looking for sticks in the title. Preferably new. Preferably Bauer, CCM rekoner or ultra tacks, but if you have something that fits the bill I'd love to hear from you.

Would like to try a lie 5 P92, but they are hard to find. P88 is to low for me.

Thanks

#286439 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 02 February 2016 - 02:17 PM in Gear wanted

Bump......still looking for the warrior caps and biceps guards.

Also still interested in black Oakley visor stickers and NHL helmet logo stickers.

#285082 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 20 January 2016 - 07:14 PM in Gear wanted

Still on the lookout for some warrior shoulder caps and arm guards. Even open to other brands but must be low profile.

Also looking for NHL shield helmet logos and black Oakley visor stickers

#284725 Things to Do to Make Helmet Fit Better?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 16 January 2016 - 04:13 PM in Hockey Gear

This was more of what I was thinking of, but unfortunately they are out of stock and will not be getting more, as I contacted them on facebook.

http://maltesesports...&products_id=15

#284602 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 15 January 2016 - 06:50 AM in Gear wanted

Hi Jhui,

Yeah no problem.  May I ask what types of caps you have?

#284582 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 14 January 2016 - 10:35 PM in Gear wanted

Bump.....anyone have any shoulder caps for sale? Also still looking for a pens new thirds shell in size L.

#284581 Things to Do to Make Helmet Fit Better?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 14 January 2016 - 10:33 PM in Hockey Gear

Honestly, I've tried them all. The Easton ones fit the best but they didn't have black.

Rather than going with a sweat pad, I'm thinking there has to be foam pads for this very problem.

#284061 Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

Posted by Gungadin19 on 10 January 2016 - 01:07 PM in New Members

Already did...thanks

#284020 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 10 January 2016 - 01:01 AM in Gear wanted

Just a quick shout out.  I bought 2 pens shells from louie today, a standard one and a WC 08.  Still looking for a new retro pens third.

Found out we are not too far from each other and he even offered to meet up with me.  Shells are awsome, prices were great, louie is a class act.  My first purchases on here and super happy.  If louie has something you want he is the guy you want to deal with.  Thanks louie!

Still looking for the warrior caps FYI

#284019 Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

Posted by Gungadin19 on 10 January 2016 - 12:56 AM in New Members

Just a quick shout out.  I bought 2 pens shells from louie today.  Found out we are not too far from each other and he even offered to meet up with me.  Shells are awsome, prices were great, louie is a class act.  My first purchases on here and super happy.  If louie has something you want he is the guy you want to deal with.  Thanks louie!

#283872 Things to Do to Make Helmet Fit Better?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 09 January 2016 - 12:53 AM in Hockey Gear

I've really have tried them all, what I have plus Easton's.  All have the same issue and I have the helmets set correctly as I've been through this for years.  Maybe I have a little too much neck fat LOL because the main issue is when I lean forward or shrug my shoulders.  Helmet pops up and forward.

Pretty sure I have a weird head and possibly low brow if you will (LOL). FWIW....I tried on my old HT2's and they still fit the best, but have cracks in them.  There's got to be some solution out there just to beef up padding in some places.

#283787 Things to Do to Make Helmet Fit Better?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 08 January 2016 - 02:10 AM in Hockey Gear

Hi All,

First off, let me say that I know how a helmet should fit. The problem is that when I got back into hockey I noticed pretty much none of the newer helmets fit like I feel like they should. I came from the old CCM HT2 era...lol.

With that being said, I have a 7k, IMS 9, and Resistance 300 that all "fit," but slide down to my eyebrows during games, like as if above my forehead is a little small. I wear Oakley half shields.

Not looking to shave padding or anything, but possibly add foam pods or something. Looked into Maltese sports but they are sold out of this stuff.

Just wondering what people have tried or recommend.

#283575 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 06 January 2016 - 02:49 PM in Gear wanted

Still looking for most of this.

These are the Warrior Caps I'm talking about:

http://www.sports2k....der-caps-cheap/

#283572 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 06 January 2016 - 02:41 PM in Gear wanted

I've got a L CCM shell in the regular colorway for cheap.

PM'd

#283545 Eagle shoulder pads?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 06 January 2016 - 08:13 AM in Hockey Gear

I found them on the monkey site after some hunting. I remember finding these when I saw the eagle catalog but couldn't find anyone carrying them. Was curious if they were a slightly better version of the 5030's or an entirely new animal.

Hope you get it sorted out. Would love to hear a review once you get the correct ones.

#283528 Eagle shoulder pads?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 05 January 2016 - 10:31 PM in Hockey Gear

That sucks. Where did you order them from if I may ask?

#283477 Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

Posted by Gungadin19 on 05 January 2016 - 01:39 PM in New Members

Nice to virtually meet you!

Joey.....yeah KO's is great and only a few miles from my house, so I feel very lucky.  I also ordered my custom MX3's through them. 

They don't get a lot of pro stock stuff so that's where I'm struggling and brought me to this site.  I made a "gear wanted" post if anyone can take a look.

I've already been in touch with Louie and I think he is on the lookout for some stuff, but any help is always welcomed.

Where do you play?  I play mostly at Southpointe, Bethel, and Rostraver.

#283434 Eagle shoulder pads?

Posted by Gungadin19 on 05 January 2016 - 03:44 AM in Hockey Gear

Very curious how you like them with the small caps. I'm in the same boat as you in that nobody carries them. My lhs can order them but I'm in between sizes.

#283415 Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

Posted by Gungadin19 on 04 January 2016 - 09:28 PM in New Members

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you all. Lots of great stuff

#283317 SOLD

Posted by Gungadin19 on 04 January 2016 - 11:38 AM in Protective Gear - For Sale

I know this is an older thread, but is this helmet still available?

#283257 WTB Couple of Pens Items

Posted by Gungadin19 on 03 January 2016 - 09:57 PM in Gear wanted

Hi All,

Looking to buy a few items to wear (not really into collecting):

CCM or Bauer shells, size L, preferably new in standard color, WC 08, and new thirds.

CCM V08 helmets (black and white) size M

Warrior shoulder caps. Want to make a set of frankenpads with these.

Thank You

#283255 Hi From Pens Fan in The Burgh

Posted by Gungadin19 on 03 January 2016 - 09:52 PM in New Members

Hi All,

My first post on here. Been playing hockey for 25 or so years and now I play beer league and coach peewee kids.

I live just south of Pittsburgh and been a Pens fan all of my life. Not sure if anyone ever heard of these places, but I'm really close to KO Sports and about 1.5 hrs away from Ziggys in Johnstown.

Always like to try out new equipment and am now looking for a few pro stock items.

Anyway, cool site and I'm looking forward to all the great posts.