enzofox77's Content

There have been 21 items by enzofox77 (Search limited from 06-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#292230 Pictures Of Yourself

Posted by enzofox77 on 23 March 2016 - 02:24 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Intramural at uni, still gotta find white socks

self hockey

#278048 Custom/ Pro Thumb to prevent Jammed Thumb?

Posted by enzofox77 on 16 November 2015 - 06:55 PM in Hockey Gear

This never occurred to me that this could happen on the ice. I jammed by thumb pretty bad a few years ago playing basketball and it still gets pretty sore/clicks. Would be interested as too what people think of this as I certainly don't want to jam my thumb again

#278042 Patrick Kane stick question

Posted by enzofox77 on 16 November 2015 - 06:39 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I have seen him do that in practice. I always thought he was goofing around with the goalie and making it look like he has a puck on his stick as the goalie would only see the rectangular outline of the puck. I am curious as too his actual reasoning behind it

#277514 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by enzofox77 on 12 November 2015 - 12:40 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

Picked up a 9K girdle from MC88.  I have never used one before, and wanted to try it out.  When I tried it on I felt a little restricted in it compared to traditional pants.  I will have it on the ice tomorrow to test it out.

IMG_1322_zpstlhjowxl.jpg

I was a one95 user and the I tried out the 9k and was sold on it. As long as your sized properly and adjust the thigh pads, you shouldn't feel too restricted. I have noticed that ccm shells are a bit tighter than the warrior 9k shells, but it doesn't bother me when playing.

#272568 9k Shell sizing

Posted by enzofox77 on 24 September 2015 - 07:37 PM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

I know this was talked about before but I couldn't find the thread. Does anyone have experience with wearing a medium 9k shell with a large girdle? Is there much difference in the waist sizing?

?

#267546 Authentic Reebok WHL Hockey Practice Jerseys - Multiple Colours! Practice...

Posted by enzofox77 on 11 August 2015 - 07:51 PM in Jerseys, Socks & Apparel - For Sale

You still don't have a white do you?

#266647 9k girdles

Posted by enzofox77 on 03 August 2015 - 08:34 PM in Pants - For Sale

I know you said good condition but tears, and how is the velcro holding up?

#264142 Padded shorts

Posted by enzofox77 on 16 July 2015 - 02:23 PM in Hockey Gear

does anyone know if there exists a type of padded shorts with padding on the inside of the thigh, where the zippers are on hockey pants? I seem to constantly get hit there while blocking shots, and every pair I've see only has padding on the front of the thighs and hips.

Thanks!!

#263222 1X Flex Ratting

Posted by enzofox77 on 08 July 2015 - 09:40 PM in Hockey Gear

I was just about to comment on the Ice Warehouse video and I saw your comment, what are the chances! Anyways, I have a 77 flex in the apx2 which is prefect as its whippy enough to get off some pretty good shots, yet i dont notice any flex while stick handeling which is very important for me. When I used the V9e, even stickhandeling with a puck or receiving hard passes felt off because of the really low flex and i was using a stick which was really whippy based on the flex rating. This is why I am thinking of maybe going with an 82 flex on mybauer. Ideally I would try to flex a 77 in store to see how it is, but they are hard to come by from the stores ive been in.

#263108 1X Flex Ratting

Posted by enzofox77 on 08 July 2015 - 09:47 AM in Hockey Gear

anyone who has used the 1X, how do you find the flex as rated on the stick compared to the previous apx/apx2 now that the flex point has changed? When I was back with Easton and tried out the v9E I found that the really low kick point taper really made it feel like a lot whipper that the flex rating.

#262404 Helmet & Hair Product

Posted by enzofox77 on 30 June 2015 - 02:49 PM in Hockey Gear

Does anyone know if certain hair products will eat away at the helmet padding/liner/glue? I quite often will put gel/molding wax in my hair to keep it slicked back for work, and I'm wondering if I should be washing it out of my hair before jumping on the ice (sometimes a bunch of us will play right after work)

#261676 Custom Sherwood Stick Program

Posted by enzofox77 on 24 June 2015 - 07:47 PM in Hockey Gear

Does anyone know of any pro shops in the GTA that they know for sure will do orders for the either the custom sherwood sticks, or the personalized option? From what I understand, any shop that is an official sherwood re-seller, but the  few shops that I have been to in my home town have never herd of the custom stick programs.

Thanks!!

#260404 Ek15 vs n12 vs vapor stick question

Posted by enzofox77 on 14 June 2015 - 05:55 PM in Hockey Gear

the sherwood pp92 (trouba) curve is exactly a p92 lie 5. I came from the apx and apx2 to the ek15, and I didn't really have to change anything. The ek15 is a low kick stick, so it played very similar to how my apx2 played. The only differences I could tell was that the ek15 feels lighter (the apx2 was already a light stick which had really good balance), and the blade felt a bit more lively on the ek15 (easier feeling the puck on the blade). I am still using the ek15 to this day and I love it.

The only thing that worried me was the durability of the ek15. I have been using it for 3-4 months so far and it still plays like it was new. I only have a small dent near the hosel which i got from faceoffs. I really thought that the stick was going to break on my next shot based the chip, but it still plays like it was new. 

The n12 is a mid kick stick. I haven't used it so I cannot comment on it, but if you coming from the vapour line then I would recommend the ek15. 

#259147 Bauer Total One Girdle vs. Reebok 9k Girdle

Posted by enzofox77 on 06 June 2015 - 02:11 PM in Hockey Gear

I have the 9k girdle and the retail NXG adaptable core pad which i think is close to the TO girdle. I didn't really like the NXG girdle since it was a "wrap" girdle and the padding was really snug to my legs. The 9k on the otherhand has a snug spandex short like material that is snug to your body with some light padding, but the major thigh and hip paddings are "floating" away from the snug part, giving more of a natural feel. I love the 9k, and you can even adjust the thigh pad length and width (I love this as I can play with sizes between a Lg and M by adjusting the legs)

#259130 One95/x60 Sale

Posted by enzofox77 on 06 June 2015 - 11:55 AM in Pants - For Sale

Pants added

#258424 Sherwood Release Schedule

Posted by enzofox77 on 02 June 2015 - 08:36 PM in Hockey Gear

Does anyone know the usual release cycle of the Sherwood sticks? I am thinking of doing an ek15 order, and the stick has been out for sometime now, so just wondering if its worth to hold off for a bit if there might be an update to the line soon based on previous release cycles? The stick is amazing as it is, but I like to keep my options open :)

Thanks!!

#258420 bauer p10 blade (Left)

Posted by enzofox77 on 02 June 2015 - 08:07 PM in Gear wanted

Looking for a bauer p10 blade or the old easton shanahan I believe in left.

#257867 M One95 Carolina Old Colourway (W/ Logo!)

Posted by enzofox77 on 30 May 2015 - 09:52 AM in Pants - For Sale

Hate to get rid of these, but need to free up some room. Pants were worn once, mint condition. Asking 150 CAD plus shipping (for you american folks, I be believe thats around 120 USD)

IMG 1349

#255597 Ducks retro shells CCM 9k and PP10 *NWT*

Posted by enzofox77 on 17 May 2015 - 11:54 AM in Pants - For Sale

I'm guessing prices are in USD?

#253348 Recent Pick-ups

Posted by enzofox77 on 03 May 2015 - 07:47 AM in Pro Stock Hockey Gear

First time using a girdle, and I'm impressed

IMG 1773

#251228 Lock it up

Posted by enzofox77 on 18 April 2015 - 07:43 PM in Pants - For Sale

pm'ed