Photo

VinnyD the con artist. Don't trust him!

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#101 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

I was told (by Canada Post) that my package "is heading back in m direction" because I took the following steps:

I shipped from the US.

Called USPS, who told me they could do nothing and to contact Canada Post.

Canada Post told me to file a claim with Canadian Anti-Fraud Department. I did.

Called back Canada Post the next day just for a general tracking update and to vent a bit.

I was told that because I filed a claim with Anti-Fraud Canada, Canada Post stopped shipment to the dipshit's address and is re-routing it back to me.

I did my best to stress to the people I was talking to that many other victims are involved. They seemed to be aware of the situation already.  Some packages are still sitting in the Mtl distribution center and the Laval P.O..

Keep at it with USPS.  The automated system is BS, but with some grinding you will find a human.  

#102 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 23 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

I talked to a human and they said that union rules prevent them getting involved as I did not send it priority. Beyond frustrating

#103 afrozenpond

afrozenpond
  • LocationUtica, NY

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:35 PM

File a claim with CA Anti-Fraud.  Sounds like that would be your best shot.

#104 Scdp99

Scdp99

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:39 PM

I did file a claim so we shall see

#105 court31sierra

court31sierra

Posted 23 July 2015 - 12:45 PM

when you call Canada post ask to speak directly to a service manager... I have a direct line to one if you want it inbox me I have her name and phone number. I don't want to plaster it here.

#106 Parry71

Parry71

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:35 PM

Ok guys, got some news. Seems like its my internet connection that got hacked no more password on my router so anybody could have come in front of my house to use it. Thats why most of the messages were sent from my ip adress. Police says that it could be anyone and they are keeping an eye on the stuff at the post office. If nobody come and get the packages, they will be sent back after 10-15 days.

#107 JoeT

JoeT

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:55 PM

FB_IMG_1436306144673_zpsvrjtksxm.jpg

#108 JTully317

JTully317
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:58 PM

😂😂😂

#109 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:18 PM

Ok guys, got some news. Seems like its my internet connection that got hacked no more password on my router so anybody could have come in front of my house to use it. Thats why most of the messages were sent from my ip adress. Police says that it could be anyone and they are keeping an eye on the stuff at the post office. If nobody come and get the packages, they will be sent back after 10-15 days.

Im not buying this for a second and I hope no one else does either. Too many holes in your story. You were hacked? That's the oldest trick in the book man. Tread lightly my friend.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#110 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

Wondering how he knew where you live and that you were on 2K. It's not like you are a prominent member with an impressive post history. Guy must be pretty lucky...

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#111 AVEM7

AVEM7

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:27 PM

Yeah seems sketchy actually.

#112 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:39 PM

I called this sketchy 2 weeks ago.

In French, how do you say "accomplice?"

#113 AVEM7

AVEM7

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:41 PM

I agreed with you. I never put trust in this guy. I just was trying to find the best route to getting my shit back.

#114 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

I called this sketchy 2 weeks ago.

Come on now Derek, it was only one week! Either way, this was an inside job for sure and I'm willing to bet whoever is behind this is keeping tabs on this thread. The suspect always returns to the crime scene.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#115 AVEM7

AVEM7

Posted 23 July 2015 - 05:51 PM

I totally agree with that as well

#116 Parry71

Parry71

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:51 PM

You know what... Actually yes its true and im just trying to help you guys out. If I was that guy, I could just get to the post office with the guy and get the gear that has no hold at the post office. Im actually quite buzy by having lost both my personal and my professional emails. If you guys dont trust me, then whatever... I wont waste my time to help you. Its not me who sent gear away without nothing in exchange. Ill deal with my things and the ones who need help on this case, let me know what I can do.

#117 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

I may have missed the help you were giving..... Other than offering to pick up gear and have people pay you to send it back to them.

Your story seems to be that someone sat with a computer close enough to your house to use your wifi, arranged multiple deals with several members of this forum, right under your nose, using your email and screen name, and did this over the course of several days, all the while pretending to be you.

I can't imagine why anyone would find that hard to believe. If you'd like to help me get some money I want to send to a Nigerian prince, that would be great.

#118 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:11 PM

There are some pretty shitty people in this world and karma is a bitch.

There are also some pretty amazing people and I've encountered some of them here.

whoever perpetrated this will get there's.

Whoever got burned I'm sure there's gonna be a break down the line for you too.

#119 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:29 PM

You know what... Actually yes its true and im just trying to help you guys out. If I was that guy, I could just get to the post office with the guy and get the gear that has no hold at the post office. Im actually quite buzy by having lost both my personal and my professional emails. If you guys dont trust me, then whatever... I wont waste my time to help you. Its not me who sent gear away without nothing in exchange. Ill deal with my things and the ones who need help on this case, let me know what I can do.

At this point, do you really think the post office is going to surrender all this flagged mail to the original receiver? Think again bud, that guy is more likely to leave in handcuffs than with a bunch of free hockey gear. 

All we're saying is that everything you've said up to this point has been spotty to say the least. Plus, it really doesnt help that all of a sudden a 0 feedback, 9 post count, made-a-week-ago account just pops up out of the blue offering to help a bunch of strangers on his own dime. Not saying it cant happen, but it sure is a stretch.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#120 mersss

mersss
  • LocationMontreal, CAN

Posted 23 July 2015 - 08:34 PM

Griz, his previous acxount is Deslau17, wich, for some strange reason, he doesnt have access ro