Photo

St. Louis Blues Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:36 PM

The Blues are having an equipment sale this weekend and I'm planning on going Saturday morning at 9:30. Last time I went right at the end and there were still a good amount of sticks left and a bunch of gloves so I have a feeling this one will be pretty decent. If there is anything you guys want me to pick up let me know! I know numan said he would take some of Stewart's sticks. I'll be lookin out for ya. Feel free to text me if you're interested. 636-358-5919

Slight change of plans here guys. Still going to the sale and will be looking for everything that has been asked for. I will, however, need a paypal deposit to protect myself from anyone backing out. I know I told a few of you that I didnt need anything in advance, but I just talked it over and decided it has to be done this way. Since I have ballpark prices on most of this stuff, the deposit amount will vary per item. Of course if an item happens to be less than the deposit amount I will refund the difference directly after the sale. Here's what I'm thinking:

Gloves: $100
Sticks: $100
Pants: $100
Shells: $50
Shoulders, Elbows, Shins: $50
Skates: $300
Helmets: $50
Jerseys: $30
Socks: $10

My paypal address is cheers2livn@yahoo.com If you're sending paypal, please include your sports2k username to avoid any confusion. I apologize for the late notice and if this causes anyone to back out, but I just dont want to get left high and dry because I've seen it happen. I'll be texting everyone who's number I have to let them know.

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#2 demangone

demangone

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'm definitely interested in some Perron or Oshie sticks if available and any non-Franchise Warrior gloves (ak,luxe, or creeper).

#3 Brian

Brian

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:09 PM

Do you have any kind of idea about general pricing of stuff?

I'd be interested in a pair of BAUER XXXX gloves or Warrior Franchise gloves (with the Savard style cuff) size 14". Brand new only.

#4 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:10 PM

If you see a nexus stick Alexander Steen #20 or a rs sobotka and that is not 100 flex grab it plz.And if you find decent 15 inch jofa shin pads that are not 130$+ and in decent shape i am a taker i got cash waiting for you.

#5 modny123

modny123
  • LocationHamilton Ontario

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

PM SENT

forecheck backcheck paycheque

My eBay feedback

@emodny on twitter

@emodny on instagram

Golden Horshoe Dangles Crew

#6 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

I'm definitely interested in some Perron or Oshie sticks if available and any non-Franchise Warrior gloves (ak,luxe, or creeper).

There were a bunch of Perrons left last time. Dont know about any of Oshies.

Do you have any kind of idea about general pricing of stuff?

I'd be interested in a pair of BAUER XXXX gloves or Warrior Franchise gloves (with the Savard style cuff) size 14". Brand new only.

This is from what I remember last time, and I have no idea if they will be the same.

Sticks $100-$200
Gloves Around $100
Pants $100
Skates $300

If you see a nexus stick Alexander Steen #20 or a rs sobotka and that is not 100 flex grab it plz.And if you find decent 15 inch jofa shin pads that are not 130$+ and in decent shape i am a taker i got cash waiting for you.

I'll look for ya!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#7 Brian

Brian

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Well, if those prices are nearly the same this weekend, I'd appreciate you keeping an eye out for either of those gloves I listed.

Thanks!

#8 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:20 PM

Will do. PM me your number. Faster communication when Im there

#3k gsdhead.gif

#9 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:33 PM

Does anyone on the Blue's wear size 13" gloves?

#10 Havok19

Havok19

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

Thx Grizzly and good hunting

#11 Hockeyinmyblood

Hockeyinmyblood

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hey Griz,

I'll take some 15" gloves if any player has em.. I'll send you my number in a pm.

Thanks,
Matt
Canada
MN

#12 bob11

bob11

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

The Blues are having an equipment sale this weekend and I'm planning on going Saturday morning at 9:30. Last time I went right at the end and there were still a good amount of sticks left and a bunch of gloves so I have a feeling this one will be pretty decent. If there is anything you guys want me to pick up let me know! I know numan said he would take some of Stewart's sticks. I'll be lookin out for ya. Feel free to text me if you're interested. 636-358-5919

If you say you want something and I grab it for you, you better be ready to pay. I'm not dealing with people backing out once I have already bought it.

Do they ever have protective gear at these sales?

#13 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

Yeah shoulders, elbows, and shins

#3k gsdhead.gif

#14 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

Size 4 elbows
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#15 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

I'll gladly take some Perrons if you can snag them.

#16 Lefticious

Lefticious

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Nice!

Always think it's cool when members offer to pick up stuff for others at pro sales!

Good job Grizzly :up:

#17 bob11

bob11

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:32 PM

Yeah shoulders, elbows, and shins

Usually new or used?

#18 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Usually new or used?

Hard to tell

#3k gsdhead.gif

#19 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

Size 4 elbows

PM me your number and I'll mark you down

#3k gsdhead.gif

#20 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

Hate to do this, but I'm gonna have to quit taking items to pick up for people. I'm already a broke college student as it is and the list is piling up, plus I need money for gas to get back to school :LOL: So if youve texted me or posted in here I've got what you want and will be looking, but unfortunately I cant take any more stuff. Anyway, here's the current list I have down for people. There are a few things I havent got specifics about so unless you let me know exactly what you want, I probably wont grab it to avoid future issues.

Shaunj13 - Warrior or RBK 6K Shoulders
Darklight - 2 pair XL Blue practice socks and 14" Franchises
Puckhoggy - Medium 9K shell if less than $60
Modny123 - RBK Pro elbows size 4 new or good condition
Brian - Franchise Savard Cuff New
Hockeyinmyblood - 15" gloves
demangone - Perron sticks, 2 if less than $120 and AK27 Gloves if less than $150
wrbush31 - Practice socks and protective gear
skreminegul - 13" gloves
tapiolaboy13 - yellow practice jersey
Fatphilly - Elbows Size 4
GuitarAwesome - Perron stick
kevin92285 - 13" Warrior gloves
lodesigns - Medium pants
havok19 - Steen Nexus and Sobotka RS
stock07 - 13-14" Eastons
Gcrude - 14" Franchises and Blue XL Practice Socks

#3k gsdhead.gif