#41 bob11

bob11

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:41 PM

Can you check what specific protective gear there is? Thanks

#42 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Ok guys, just got home and was able to get a peek at what's gonna be on sale tomorrow morning. I was wrong about this one having more equipment than the last one. They will be selling all of the stuff that didnt sell last time. Kind of disappointing I know, but there are tons of new sticks left and more shoulder pads than I could count, a lot new. Not sure on prices of shoulders and sticks are $160 I think. I took some pics of the stuff that I could remember people mentioning. So basically if you want sticks or shoulder pads, you're in luck.

Sticks - Pietrangelo TotalOne, Crombeen Warriors, Stewart Warriors, Nichol RS's, Reaves Ai9's, Grachev Warriors, Perron Ai9's, Colaiacovo Warriors
Gloves - Again, disappointing but I was able to find a few decent pairs of Franchises. They were all taped together so tough to see palms.
Pants - 1 pair of XLs, Medium lowers without thigh pads, XL lowers w/ pads, XL Hustlers that have seen many better days lol and Small San Jose Hustlers
Helmets - Unless you want the alien looking CCMs, none at all.
Protective - Like I said, tons of shoulders, RBKs, Jofa, saw some Bauers too I think. ZERO elbows, and about 5 or 6 RBK pro shins ranging from 14" to 17" I'd rate them a 4.5/10
Skates - Not a lot but not bad, No APX, few TotalOne, CL's and Reeboks
Socks/Jerseys - Didnt get a look at any socks but I remember from last time at least one full box of practices so people wanting those should be good. Jerseys again not sure.

Here's the link to the album. Sorry for the crappy pics, my supervisor was super busy and I was rushing
http://s265.photobuc...964/Blues Sale/

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#43 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

Unless anyone else plans on making a deposit, this is my final list for what I will be grabbing.

Hockeyinmyblood - 14" Langenbrunner Franchises
demangone - Winchester Creepers
Stock07 - Crombeen and Nichol Eastons
Darklight616 - 14" Franchises, 2 Pair XL Blue Practice Socks
gcrude2012 - 14" Franchises, 1 Pair XL Blue Practice Socks, and Blue Practice Jersey Size 58
Hellkitty - 13" Vapor XXXX Gloves
Olioli - XL Home or Away socks
Puckhoggy - Medium 9K Shell
kevin92285 - M/L Shoulders
Wrbush31 - L or XL practice socks

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#44 kevin92285

kevin92285

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

sending money now. If there arent any 13" gloves, i'd love size 4 elbow pads or M/L shoulder pads.

#45 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

Got payment. Any preference on brand of shoulder pads?

#3k gsdhead.gif

#46 tex0484

tex0484

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:00 AM

Seems like you have a giant list and I'm most likely too late, but if they have a white medium CCM helmet, I'll take it!

#47 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

Love the lags gloves I saw a pic of in there, I've had his devils and Dallas mitts great gloves

#48 numan

numan
  • LocationDallas

Posted 21 April 2012 - 03:27 AM

Love the lags gloves I saw a pic of in there, I've had his devils and Dallas mitts great gloves

#49 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:41 AM

Seems like you have a giant list and I'm most likely too late, but if they have a white medium CCM helmet, I'll take it!

They have zero buckets, sorry

#3k gsdhead.gif

#50 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

So no 40's? Could I take those San Jose Hustlers?

#51 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

It's not lookin good on the 40s heather. But I'll try to grab those san jose hustlers for you

#3k gsdhead.gif

#52 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:39 AM

the easton nichols are pretty sweet....

#53 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:52 AM

hey griz was there any size large CCM U+ shoulders? or warrior sticks 75 flex with toe kinks RH?

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#54 darklight616

darklight616

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:05 AM

in pic 5 are those a 9k cover?

#55 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:52 AM

I'd LOOOVE the SJ small Hustlers if for some reason kitty doesn't take them !! My garage league is changing our uniforms and we're playing as SJ.. They would fill the need...

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#56 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:08 AM

If the socks are like 5-10$ each, is there a way to grab 10-15 pairs?
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#57 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 21 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

I'd LOOOVE the SJ small Hustlers if for some reason kitty doesn't take them !! My garage league is changing our uniforms and we're playing as SJ.. They would fill the need...

I'm gonna snag them. Sorry. Finally am getting some pro stock pants. If they don't fit me right then I'll sell them to you.

#58 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:33 PM

Alright everybody just leavin the sale right now. I will have a list of who got what and all prices added up later tonight when I get back to school. I was able to get most of the stuff people wanted too!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#59 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

Sorry Dupes didn't see ur post til just now. I didn't get any extra pairs. Sorry!

#3k gsdhead.gif

#60 Puckhoggy

Puckhoggy

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:21 PM

3 cheers for grizzly!