Photo

St. Louis Blues Equipment Sale

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#21 Brian

Brian

Posted 20 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

I can possibly help you by saying i just want ONE of those pairs of gloves, the warriors So that should free up some space for you

#22 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:14 PM

Thanks Brian!

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#23 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:34 PM

I'm looking for some of the old shells in large if posdibke please
Liddy:-)

#24 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:38 PM

I'm looking for some of the old shells in large if posdibke please

Just the all blue with logo on right leg?

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif

#25 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Yes please! Do u know how much they will cost?

#26 olioli

olioli
  • LocationBearded Clam County

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hey buddy any chance you can add me to the list for a pair of xl or xl+ home socks? If not - no problem

#27 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Yes please! Do u know how much they will cost?

They will probably be $50 or $60

Hey buddy any chance you can add me to the list for a pair of xl or xl+ home socks? If not - no problem

You got it.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#28 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:20 PM

Really for just a plain 2 year old shell? Or that includes shipping?

#29 Hellkitty

Hellkitty
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Hey I pm'd you Grizzly but could you look for a pair of XXXX's in a 13" I don't mind if they are used. I can PayPal you tonight if needed. Just let me know.

#30 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:31 PM

Really for just a plain 2 year old shell? Or that includes shipping?

Im just going off of what they had them listed for last time.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#31 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:34 PM

If they have any Oshie sticks in good/useable condition, could you let me know the price? PMing you my cell #.

Thanks very much for doing this for everyone!

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#32 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:36 PM

Im just going off of what they had them listed for last time.

Oh I see ok well if its that much I think I'll pass if that are cheaper though please let me know I may buy 3-5 pairs! Thanx :-)

#33 olioli

olioli

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

thanks man for the socks :up:

#34 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:46 PM

Slight change of plans here guys. Still going to the sale and will be looking for everything that has been asked for. I will, however, need a paypal deposit to protect myself from anyone backing out. I know I told a few of you that I didnt need anything in advance, but I just talked it over and decided it has to be done this way. Since I have ballpark prices on most of this stuff, the deposit amount will vary per item. Of course if an item happens to be less than the deposit amount I will refund the difference directly after the sale. Here's what I'm thinking:

Gloves: $100
Sticks: $100
Pants: $100
Shells: $50
Shoulders, Elbows, Shins: $50
Skates: $300
Helmets: $50
Jerseys: $30
Socks: $10

My paypal address is cheers2livn@yahoo.com If you're sending paypal, please include your sports2k username to avoid any confusion and make sure to send as gift to avoid the dumb fees. I apologize for the late notice and if this causes anyone to back out, but I just dont want to get left high and dry because I've seen it happen. I'll be texting everyone who's number I have to let them know.

#3k gsdhead.gif

#35 skater1

skater1
  • LocationOHIO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:06 PM

jofa shins...if new or like new size 14
jofa elbow...if new or like new size 4
WARRIOR WC Dan Cleary mitts
Any WARRIOR Dan Cleary mitts

#36 olioli

olioli

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

payment sent for one pair of xl or xl+ home socks - pm me to confirm when you got the payment

thanks Ken

:)

#37 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 20 April 2012 - 04:32 PM

Hey Grizz, appreciate what you're doing! I'm actually looking for Perron's gloves though, not his stick. I'd love some sticks in LH, 85 flex, RS/TotalOne/Whatevs, I'll shoot you my number and we can see whats there tomorrow. Thanks again!

#38 uclahockey707

uclahockey707

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, you're crazy grizzly. I give you props for organizing all this. DONT FORGET to buy yourself some stuff too! :)

#39 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:02 PM

Slight change of plans here guys. Still going to the sale and will be looking for everything that has been asked for. I will, however, need a paypal deposit to protect myself from anyone backing out. I know I told a few of you that I didnt need anything in advance, but I just talked it over and decided it has to be done this way. Since I have ballpark prices on most of this stuff, the deposit amount will vary per item. Of course if an item happens to be less than the deposit amount I will refund the difference directly after the sale. Here's what I'm thinking:

Gloves: $100
Sticks: $100
Pants: $100
Shells: $50
Shoulders, Elbows, Shins: $50
Skates: $300
Helmets: $50
Jerseys: $30
Socks: $10

My paypal address is cheers2livn@yahoo.com If you're sending paypal, please include your sports2k username to avoid any confusion and make sure to send as gift to avoid the dumb fees. I apologize for the late notice and if this causes anyone to back out, but I just dont want to get left high and dry because I've seen it happen. I'll be texting everyone who's number I have to let them know.

Thanks again man. If u can throw in some 14" shins I'll take them to. Let me know when to send u money. I can do it now or wheneever u want
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#40 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:09 PM

Update on the sticks. They were $160 last time so I'm gonna go with that's what they will be now. Also, this is all held at the rink I work at and all the gear left over from the last sale is still there. I'm gonna stop by later and go thru it and set some stuff aside. I'll post up later everything I find

#3k gsdhead.gif