Photo

Favorite pattern?

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 mrhockeyreview

mrhockeyreview

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Kreps and p92 i tend to have harder slap shot with kreps curve than p92 So  I favor kreps..................

#22 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:12 PM

I wish I could find a pattern that works 100% for me. I've been using the P88/W88 lately but I wish the lie was higher and it had more rocker. I feel the same way about Warrior's Gionta pattern and the Kovalchuk pro pattern. I did use P92/Sakic curves before that but I felt they were a little too open for me. I like the lie and rocker on them. I might end up switching back to the curve though.

#23 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

I wish I could find a pattern that works 100% for me. I've been using the P88/W88 lately but I wish the lie was higher and it had more rocker. I feel the same way about Warrior's Gionta pattern and the Kovalchuk pro pattern. I did use P92/Sakic curves before that but I felt they were a little too open for me. I like the lie and rocker on them. I might end up switching back to the curve though.

the lack of rocker and lie of the gionta was one of the things that made me stop using it, for some reason kovalchuk pro is still perfect

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#24 Obscene19

Obscene19
  • LocationTrue North Strong and Free

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:08 PM

Started with the retail Easton Modano, still using the same curve 10+ years later with the retail Easton Zetterberg. Can't adjust to anything new. Very picky when it comes to sticks. Bought out every store around here so I can have my se16 for as long as possible!

Hockey is Life. The rest is just details.

"Trade Steve Yzerman? That's like asking me if I want to trade my son Jason for the kid next door."

—Jacques Demers

#25 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:19 PM

Started with the retail Easton Modano, still using the same curve 10+ years later with the retail Easton Zetterberg. Can't adjust to anything new. Very picky when it comes to sticks. Bought out every store around here so I can have my se16 for as long as possible!

Same here. Been stuck on the Modano/Malkin/Stamkos curve for years now. It gives me the best overall performance for stick handling, passing, back handers, and overall shot control. I've used the retail Kane a few times, but didn't like it as much.

May try a Stamkos in a 5 lie if I can find one.

#26 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

Smith curve from Sher-Wood

Best curve in da leag

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#27 fpm39

fpm39

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

Favorite Curve: Bauer P89 (Easton Darby/Warrior Vanek). Was able to procure almost 2 dozen of these bad boys in tapered blades. So I rock the Easton Mako Shafts, with these blades.

Close Second: Adam Mair Pro Stock curve. Have about 5 of these in Warrior Dolomite one pieces.

Third or when I can find the curve: Mike Ryder Pro Stock. Have a One95 of his & and Easton SE16 painted to look like an S19 from when he was with the Bruins.

Safe to say, I'm good on sticks for a very LONG time...

#28 iscoredlastnite

iscoredlastnite
  • LocationLos Angeles California

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:35 PM

started with P92 Bauer, and Hall Easton.... Just switched to E28 Easton and gonna try P08 Bauer Ovechkin just for fun way not haha.. 

#29 EGuay04

EGuay04

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:46 AM

bauer p14 and easton e28

#30 twistoffate19

twistoffate19
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:25 PM

Versteeg pro pattern, followed by a retail Parise.  My goal is to eventually get a set of custom sticks done in Versteeg's pattern, but I want Eastons and I have only ever seen 1 Versteeg Easton stick (and I owned it). Of course this was before I knew you needed the barcode to get Easton customs, so I'm afraid I may have screwed myself over when I broke and chucked it.

Items for Sale Picture Album Found Here: http://imgur.com/a/JufvE

Always on the hunt for Doughty sticks

#31 pwb3

pwb3
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:41 PM

Roenick pro for sure.

#32 weskuz

weskuz
  • LocationPA

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

After years of switching curves finally found the one for me. Landeskog curve. Says its similar to the Bauer toews curve but its not.
-Looking for Warrior Goligoski gloves
-Looking for Florida Everblades gear

#33 Sort of Irish

Sort of Irish
  • LocationChicago

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

Retail Getzlaf.

#34 iceman8310

iceman8310
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

does anyone remember the easton 301, easton euro tip and euro curves?  This is before they started putting names on the curves

#35 greghughes

greghughes

Posted 10 May 2013 - 04:20 PM

the euro curve was filthy

#36 wrlittle

wrlittle
  • LocationVictoria

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:01 PM

Bauer P106 or CCM's Lecavalier. 

#37 Oey444

Oey444
  • LocationWinnipeg

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Sakic/Hall and P92 is my new curve that really works for me.

Started out with the P88 and PM9 curves, but found with my shot mechanics I had a real hard time actually raising the puck.

I also love big toey curves too, works for me as well.

Go Sens Go!

Go Jets Go!

Always interested in any Sens gear.

LF: Spezza Luxes/Coverts, Kovy Luxes, EK65 Coverts, EK65 gear in general

#38 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

P38 (Datsyuk), awesome backhand.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#39 Fooj

Fooj
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

started with drury, but only if there was a round toe lidstrom.....more open than p106 but more curved then a p91.....voynovs is pretty close

IG: Fooj Media

#40 greghughes

greghughes

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:56 AM

p92 is pretty close to lidstrom isn't it?