Photo

Chicago vs Phoenix

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

Love everyone who thinks the Coyotes have no chance at the United Center. We're 2-0 there this season. We also took 2 out of 3 from the Wings two playoffs ago. No building is going to intimidate them.

Look, Shaun, you know I'm a huge Blackhawks fan, but let's be fair. Everyone and their mother has a chance at the UC. Of course Phoenix has a chance!

#22 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Smith, Hanzal and The Korporal are all questionable for game 3 :(

Think it was just rest for Smith. He's got a great record when he has two days between games. Korpi should be fine. Not sure about Hanzal because he's kind of a wuss.

#23 desertdog8

desertdog8

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:58 AM

Look, Shaun, you know I'm a huge Blackhawks fan, but let's be fair. Everyone and their mother has a chance at the UC. Of course Phoenix has a chance!

Just some of the article comments I've read, they act like Phoenix has no chance.

What's everyone's thoughts on the Shaw hit?

#24 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:21 PM

What i don't get is how Winnipeg finally got their team, and i'm happy for them, everyone is, but must they be such pieces of crap that they blow up twitter and tsn.ca comments that they want the coyotes to lose and move? Classless. The Canadian Media really should step off, why are you gonna report on something you're not seeing in person?

My favorite is there was a photo that was taken by someone prior to game 1 of just the arena from the upper concourse two hours before doors opened, someone took that and photoshopped game action into it and next thing you know its trending online for a day or so. Absolutely ignorant.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#25 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

This whole BS with Mike Smith is getting out of hands, announce the ruling Shanny already.
He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#26 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

done, 3 games for Shaw

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#27 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:31 PM

Unbiased opinion...Shanahan sucks, way too inconsistent with his rulings. Not saying Shaw doesn't or does deserve what he got, but Shanny needs to start dealing with ALL of the issues properly. Not slapping a $2500 fine on a guy for one of the trashiest moves I've seen in quite some time.

That said, should be a fun and exciting game tonight!

#28 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Seriously ?? Shaw gets 3 games for that !! Smith does the crispy bacon dive after the contact , has 3 or 4 guys looking him over , then gets up and plays outstanding in nets for the rest of the night ?? Friggin joke I tell ya. He embellished that hit so much it was a friggin gold medal performance.

I hope the Hawks kick their ass tonight. Shanahan needs a slap upside the head too, what a goof !!

GO HAWKS GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:21 PM

Seriously ?? Shaw gets 3 games for that !! Smith does the crispy bacon dive after the contact , has 3 or 4 guys looking him over , then gets up and plays outstanding in nets for the rest of the night ?? Friggin joke I tell ya. He embellished that hit so much it was a friggin gold medal performance.

I kind of agree with you.
Shaw as coming in fast, but it seems to me like Smith had almost lost his head from the way he flew and then he comes back right away. :wtf:
Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#30 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:38 PM

I just don't understand it, Weber gets a measly $2500 fine for his antics against Zetterberg, but Shaw gets 3 games for a simple 2 minute charging penalty. Smith is at the back of the net playing the puck, while Zetterberg is getting his head pummeled into the boards/glass. Don't seem right I tell ya.

:wtf: is going on with this disciplinary BS, he{Shanahan}has to treat the star players the same as the average Joe don't ya think ??

#31 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:07 PM

This is stupid, I expected 1-2 games but 3 is just harsh.

And what is these "Extreme Circumstances" that kept Smith from talking to the media?!

Go Hawks!!

#32 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

This is stupid, I expected 1-2 games but 3 is just harsh.

And what is these "Extreme Circumstances" that kept Smith from talking to the media?!

Go Hawks!!

He couldn't talk because he might have burst out laughing, knowing that Shaw would get disciplined.

:finger: Mike Smith, Go Hawks !!!

Oh OH Hossa's down, Torres just hammered him. :nono: :nono: :nono:

#33 BoatsAndHossa

BoatsAndHossa
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Harv won't be happy about this one. Torres ran big Hoss over. Off on a stretcher.

#34 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:35 PM

With the previous suspensions and fines that Torres has had, plus his reputation, I can see him being booted for the duration of the playoffs, but who knows what Shanahan will do.

Torres left his feet, which is a charge, but no penalty on the play. He went for Hossa's head. Ref Kerry Fraser remarked on it and said that the ref{s} made a big mistake on the play.He said disciplinary action is needed. Hope so !!

Go Hawks !!!!

#35 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:44 PM

That sack of shit Torres.....no penalty, still in this game...JFC I'm so mad

#36 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:00 PM

Don't worry, Torres will get a $500 fine and have to write an I'm sorry letter to Coach Q.

The refs in all the playoff games have been awful...just saying'.

#37 Grammer

Grammer
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Torres is getting in trouble for that one. At full speed it's hard to see about him leaving his feet, but slow-mo, it's crystal clear. I'd say an easy five games.

#38 Hab4life

Hab4life

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Please !!!!!!!!! Someone hammer the F--K outta Torres, knock him into oblivion for the remainder.

#39 wrbush31

wrbush31

Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

I'm not watching any of the playoff games anymore. I'm not supporting this NHL product at all. Nevermind the outcome of this game.

#40 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

Posted Image