Photo

Question for you guys

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#61 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

how is it extreme?  Its hilarious, this lady primped up her hair a little so she could get a good picture in on that, usually its just the box on the counter anyway, but its my way of saying "there you go, its gone now"

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#62 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

how is it extreme?  Its hilarious, this lady primped up her hair a little so she could get a good picture in on that, usually its just the box on the counter anyway, but its my way of saying "there you go, its gone now"

:dunno: For me the picture of the receipt from the post office is enough, but to each their own!

#63 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:11 PM

I have actually video'd me putting gloves in the box, showing the box being taped, and being labeled.

I then photographed the box at the post office with the customs slip.

Why you ask?

Buyer's request.

I'm dealing with someone on eBay right now who bought a 30 year old Lacoste shirt from me and is complaining that the shirt (white) is a bit discoloured, my photographs were all pretty clear and I inspected the shirt very thoroughly and did not notice any discolouring (yellowing) that he mentioned.

I did mention that the shirt needed a was (was kept in storage for 20 years) and he said he would give it a wash...it's common sense but you can't make this shit up.

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#64 Adam

Adam

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

I usually take pics of the box I'm sending out, and will be texting the person im dealing with the pictures as well as when im on my way to the post office, then once i pay I send him a picture of the tracking number, as well as all the stats of the package so they can see where its processed to get shipped to.

#65 FATPHILLY

FATPHILLY
  • LocationThe Big City

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:23 AM

Savants , your my boy but your info isn't correct ..... Just received to packages this week via USPS/Canada post
Both had tracking .... That worked as I followed them.

Oddly enough , the sticks you sent me had tracking as well.
Canada post had put a few tracking stickers all over the package.

Talking about lazy ... The stories I have of USPS not delivering my canada post packages to my buyers ... Just leaving them
At the post office for the person but with no notice or anything.

Each company hates on each other. Terrible partnership.

Ur right bud. All items shipped to Canada have a custom form number. That is the trackin number. No extra cost. But it does suck sometimes ya know

That's shipping from the US to Canada.

I believe it's kinda the same the other way right?

Also woo ships the slow way. I have done tons of deals wit him and he does the same to me most times. I text him n bug him till he gives me shipping :)

I understand waitin is a bitch man n u shouldn't have to at all. And he should pm u back and tell u something. But if yous made a deal I'm pretty sure he wouldn't steal from u ya know

Hope all works out bud. I'm sure it will
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY TEAM USA AND FLYERS GEAR..AND ANYTHING ELSE RARE

#66 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Ur right bud. All items shipped to Canada have a custom form number. That is the trackin number. No extra cost. But it does suck sometimes ya know

That's shipping from the US to Canada.

I believe it's kinda the same the other way right?

Also woo ships the slow way. I have done tons of deals wit him and he does the same to me most times. I text him n bug him till he gives me shipping :)

I understand waitin is a bitch man n u shouldn't have to at all. And he should pm u back and tell u something. But if yous made a deal I'm pretty sure he wouldn't steal from u ya know

Hope all works out bud. I'm sure it will

I really hope so... I bought them 3 months ago..

#67 skleiner1

skleiner1
  • LocationToronto, Ontario

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:18 PM

I know this is old but did you get them? Just curious

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#68 Huskie94

Huskie94
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 26 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

He left a post yesterday in Wooeleven's feedback thread that he's still waiting.  :dunno:

#69 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

No :( 

#70 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

Lame! I hate some ppl.

#71 Huskie94

Huskie94
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:12 PM

No :(

What kind of gloves were they?

#72 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 27 May 2013 - 10:56 PM

Oh dear :(. Yes what kind of gloves and how much did you pay?
Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#73 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:26 AM

Leafs Warrior Franchise

175$

#74 hyprlte

hyprlte
  • LocationCanada

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:14 PM

Wow

Did you ever end up opening a dispute with PayPal?

#75 FCB51

FCB51
  • LocationMontreal, QC

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:07 PM

Pretty sure he sent the money as a gift. Nonrefundable.

#76 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 28 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

Pretty sure he sent the money as a gift. Nonrefundable.

You are right :( 

#77 skleiner1

skleiner1

Posted 28 May 2013 - 10:39 PM

Well I have Leafs franchises if you want a pair haha.

This is an upsetting topic. I hate to say but I don't think you're going to get your gloves

Instagram - Sports2K
- skleiner
Twitter - @Sports2K
- @skleiner1

#78 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:13 AM

this is a little upsetting to read, i've been sick as a fucking dog to the point where i'm on anti biotics right now from what we thought was food poisoning originally and because of that this week i've slacked on my shipping duties to most people i made deals with.   Only to read that someone yet again hasnt shipped and just kept the money and stuff they made a deal for.  This boards mantra is "we're all cool here we help each other out of respect and give each other great deals"

yet every other day i see something like this. Unbelievable and sad.  I'm sorry that happened to you man, if i can get some gloves for free i'll throw them your way or something because no one should get fucking ripped like this.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#79 *Leafs*

*Leafs*

Posted 31 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

this is a little upsetting to read, i've been sick as a fucking dog to the point where i'm on anti biotics right now from what we thought was food poisoning originally and because of that this week i've slacked on my shipping duties to most people i made deals with.   Only to read that someone yet again hasnt shipped and just kept the money and stuff they made a deal for.  This boards mantra is "we're all cool here we help each other out of respect and give each other great deals"

yet every other day i see something like this. Unbelievable and sad.  I'm sorry that happened to you man, if i can get some gloves for free i'll throw them your way or something because no one should get fucking ripped like this.

Thanks for your support... That was the first time I bought something on this board and it may be the last time because of that.. 

#80 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:14 AM

I was just looking on ebay and see that wooleven has listed some 8K elbows on there, 2 pair i think.

Not that it matters anymore, just thought I'd tell ya, maybe he'll answer through there and not here. :dunno: